TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought-

Some of the prisons in Texas have dog training programs. Companion, SAR etc.

FBI and APD are at the search per the Reporter News. Surely they would know to use cadaver dogs....???

hmmm FBI at the search.. that is a bad sign. they don't waste their time.

FWIW, I do hope someone is with BD right now. I am saying this as being neutral as how I feel about her involvement.

You all are seasoned sleuthers. Very impressed at the way you all think and pick up on the slightest thing which is huge. So, kudos people! - JMO

My question is ... if you could ask SA and/or BD any ONE question, what would it be? - TIA

I am so afraid that as they start to focus on him more and more, he will take his own life...

I thought this very same thing today, and almost posted it. I was thinking I wish they could arrest him on something before he did something like that.

My almost 8 year old daughter also has the extra chromosome. :seeya:

I have always said that the ONLY way I would marry anyone, is if they had a child, sibling or other close relative with Down syndrome as well. There ARE people who adore my child and treat her wonderfully because they have a sibling with Down syndrome. But I wouldn't marry someone that had to "get used to her." Fortunately I don't have to worry about dating... but I did have a plan all ready. :innocent:

It is so important for parents to listen to their kids especially when they are around new people.

Billie is definitely not the first parent to make this mistake and she will not be the last. I just hope by some miracle it hasn't cost Hailey her life. Though I am not optimistic. :(

Maybe it will be a wake up to call to others in the area though?

I dont plan on another male romance in my life.. with my little girl being Down syndrome..UGH.. look what happenes to regular kids much less ones who cant talk or fend for them selves..:(

I BELIVE GOD WANTS ME TO BE RICH IN STEAD.. so lottery here i come :) haha

You all are seasoned sleuthers. Very impressed at the way you all think and pick up on the slightest thing which is huge. So, kudos people! - JMO

My question is ... if you could ask SA and/or BD any ONE question, what would it be? - TIA

Where's Hailey?

groan...IIRC I looked at some of the things that Billie downloaded. One was about someone that fed bodies to pigs. Apparently, they eat everything and anything....shivver:sick: I made myself sick.

That was the Picton Pig farmer case, missing women in the red light district of Vancouver. The worst part wasn't that he did that, it was afterwards when the community found out because he would sell the pork or give sausages etc. to community bbq's.

Thank god he was found guilty. I don't think that story has anything to do with this one, i followed it pretty closely and actually do have crime library printouts (i often want to read in bed) and now the book on the case. I was surprised that it didn't get much attention on forums because it was a fascinating case.

Oddly because of that case i believe BD was interested in true crime. It was a pretty esoteric one, especially since it happened in Canada

WOW!!! Would explain the quick trip to work.

I don't believe that he would dispose of a body in the parking lot of work while his boss and coworkers were inside, probably many of them arriving for work at that time of the morning as well. MOO

I don't think age has anything to do with being twisted. As the mom of a NORMAL, now 13 year old...I am a tad offended. ( not really :))

True dat. To clarify, I was talking about some of the stuff he found amusing. That twisted crap was just weird. Just creepy-mccreeper-esque.

THe injustice of it all. I bet it was some MAN doing the sentencing. Men don't get the damage that molestation does to a child. They think hey it is just sex what is the big deal. I think that is why sex crimes are not treated harshly enough. Men don't consider them harsh crimes or lifelong crimes. Yet it colours every thing they think, say and do. And how they respond to everyone, every second of every day. How can that not be a harsh/lifelong crime when they are victims for life?

I don't understand the injustice of it.

Respectfully bolded by me.

I have to disagree with all that I bolded.

I can't even address it either. Except to say that any man reading this forum at this point in time is quite possibly going to be insulted by sweeping generalizations about gender attitude towards sex crimes.

As an aside, women are just as capable as men in commiting sex crimes against minors.

Sandra Cantu.

I'm curious to hear what Sarx thinks about the dogs being used. There was a discussion on another thread about the prevelance of human body decomp being found in large dumps.

all of the above JMHO.

I am an Abilene local and I was shocked to read the headline right now. I have had this sinking feeling all along that HD was gone, but just like the CA case...seeing it all come to a head makes me desperately sad. Prayers going up. I just hope and pray that if she is indeed deceased that her death was quick and painless.

My question to them: What did you do from 9:00pm, 12/26 to 5:30am, 12/27? Everything.
And: What did you do Monday evening?
And: What did Shawn do Tuesday morning?

hmmm FBI at the search.. that is a bad sign. they don't waste their time.

FWIW, I do hope someone is with BD right now. I am saying this as being neutral as how I feel about her involvement.

Quite the opposite, IMO. FBI at the search is a good sign. It means they are actively working the case. It by no means gives any indication as to what may or may not be at the landfill.

slightly confused as to why you would ask that of us? i find that to be a very strange question

we are on thread 22 look back at all the questions we have been asking ourselves

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamabee1221