TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #22

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cadaver Dogs Search Abilene Landfill For Hailey Dunn (sorry if this has been posted jusyt got home havent had time to go through posts yet)

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26496786/detail.html

SPECULATION: I was watching the video and noticed a group of folks standing around. Did anyone else notice that? I don't want to start any rumors - just wondering if anyone else noticed it.

-Did Shawn "normally" drink soda in the morning?

-Was the 12 pm sighting of Hailey on the phone verified?

-What type of tools were normally in the shed, and what type of tools were in the shed when processed by LE?

-How often did Shawn go hunting for deer? Any other game?

-Did Shawn ever wear his masks in front of Hailey?

-How often did Shawn get his masks out?

-What sort of role playing did he participate in?

-How long had Hailey been a Cheerleader?

-Did Billie have pictures of Hailey in her Cheerleading outfit on her Myspace when she met Shawn?

I personally am tired of BD's blank stare into the cameras and her "I don't knows".

snipped:

For me She raises more questions than what she answers....:banghead:

I don't buy the excuse of using the ATM to see how much money was in the account, cards have a phone number on the back of them that you can call to get your current balance, I could buy it better if they said they hit the wrong amount by accident, and then to constantly say she is broke really makes no sense seems to me if you are broke taking out $140 to buy pills instead of paying some bills is just ridiculous.

Is it normal for them to search the landfill or did the dogs hit on a dumpster?

If they hit on a dumpster, they aren't saying, only that this is where CC trash would be taken. And that there has been a "hit" of some sort at the landfill.

Is it normal for them to search the landfill or did the dogs hit on a dumpster?

I think landfills are always on the top of the list when they think a missing person is a victim of foul play, but doesn't mean they are the highest priority search location unless there was a hit on a dumpster. I'm no expert, but just based on other cases..

OK, Billie Dunn, I`ve got the police affidavit right here in my hand verbatim. I`ve got hundreds of pages of documents that we have combed through. And they say you used (ph) -- at 6:19, 6:20 PM, you withdraw $60, then $80 cash. It was then determined through a volunteer -- voluntary admission of you, Billie Dunn, the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County.

BILLIE DUNN: Right. And I read that, too. The only narcotics I had were prescribed to me, and I even showed those to Priscilla to get them on tape.

GRACE: OK, so are you telling me that you got, basically, a refill of prescription drugs not from the drugstore? Is that what the illegal narcotic was?

BILLIE DUNN: No. I`m not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

It's those answers like that right there........I cannot get past thinking the only reason you do that is because you are lying. And the only reason you would be lying is because you are hiding something. You didn't just READ it you SAID it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NG is covering this tonight right?

From what I saw on her FB earlier today, she is covering other cases. Latest post I see is she is expanded to 2 hours/night on Monday-dedicated to missing persons.

From what I saw on her FB earlier today, she is covering other cases. Latest post I see is she is expanded to 2 hours/night on Monday-dedicated to missing persons.

hmmmm.........I would have thought she would have jumped on the latest stuff.

In the Jennifer and Abby Blagg murders in Colorado, Jennifer, the mom, was eventually found in the local landfill, but they never found the little girl, Abby. Hailey is basically the size of a small adult, so hopefully, if she is there they will find her. But in the Blagg case (the husband killed them both) it was quite an elaborate process to determine exactly where to dig in the massive landfill, it was all computerized by sections as to the date of pick, square feet, etc. It still took three-four weeks of searching IIRC to find Jennifer.

Oh I forgot about this case. So sad. A search group called Laura Recovery Center search and search for this baby. IDK but wasn't this in TX?

I don't buy the excuse of using the ATM to see how much money was in the account, cards have a phone number on the back of them that you can call to get your current balance, I could buy it better if they said they hit the wrong amount by accident, and then to constantly say she is broke really makes no sense seems to me if you are broke taking out $140 to buy pills instead of paying some bills is just ridiculous.

I buy it because I've done it. I have a separate "mad money account" ..I am really bad at keep track of what's in there. I don't log my debits, or write down my deposits. Oftentimes, I am shocked the balance is so high, so I immediately withdraw more and quickly find something to spend it on:crazy:! It's like a kitchen junk drawer, when you finally clean it out, you find something cool that you forgot all about.

I wonder if they are going to bring lights out to the landfill? That might give us a hint as to how serious the search is...........

OK, Billie Dunn, I`ve got the police affidavit right here in my hand verbatim. I`ve got hundreds of pages of documents that we have combed through. And they say you used (ph) -- at 6:19, 6:20 PM, you withdraw $60, then $80 cash. It was then determined through a volunteer -- voluntary admission of you, Billie Dunn, the money was used to purchase illegal narcotics from a person in Scurry County.

BILLIE DUNN: Right. And I read that, too. The only narcotics I had were prescribed to me, and I even showed those to Priscilla to get them on tape.

GRACE: OK, so are you telling me that you got, basically, a refill of prescription drugs not from the drugstore? Is that what the illegal narcotic was?

BILLIE DUNN: No. I`m not even sure what day I got the prescriptions. I think it was before then.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1101/13/ng.01.html

It's those answers like that right there........I cannot get past thinking the only reason you do that is because you are lying. And the only reason you would be lying is because you are hiding something. You didn't just READ it you SAID it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You read my mind TEH. I was just thinking a moment ago about posting this, because it is still bugging me. I do not think that LE would lie about something like this. I do not think they are willing to put their jobs on the line to lie in an affidavit being presented to a judge. Not only could that ruin their career, but it could blow the whole case. Therefore, I feel BD must be lying about this. The question is why? Is it just because she doesn't want to look bad, especially with all of the negative press lately and she *thinks* it'll look better if she lies about it? Is she just worried about being portrayed/viewed as a bad mom? Or is there something bigger than this? What is the deal with this?

If it is just to keep from looking bad....it's having the reverse effect. It's making her look bad and making people question what else she is lying about.

I think it's every day that she has this new show isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member