MD - Phylicia Barnes, 16, Baltimore, 28 Dec 2010 #1

I understood LE processed MJ's youngest bro's car and phone (twitter posts), so I assume they did MJ's as well.
I think LE is all over this, and is truly waiting and watching.

That's interesting... I'm now sensing a Joran Van Der Sloot/Paulus Van Der Sloot type of coverup here (JMHO). Except here we have a younger brother who needs an older brother's help, maybe...?

I've mentioned this before, but this case really reminds me so much of Natalie Holloway's: a teen girl away from home, maybe being exposed to or experimenting with some things that may not be a normal part of her life, last seen by/with males. Even Joran at one time said he left Natalie asleep (or passed out?) on the beach, much like MJ is saying about leaving PB sleeping on the sofa.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peasintheirpods/2011/01/19/phylicia-barnes

Peas in Their Pods did hour-long interviews with PB's mom, dad, and brother, days after her disappearance.
Evidently, BB the brother will be returning tomorrow to clear up misconceptions and "set the record straight."
If you have not listened to the first interviews, they are at the website above. REally worth listening to, IMO.

TY GJ. I tried to read the 293 plus comments but my eyes didn't make it. ;)

Belimon I think you are right. IIRC, something made MSM early on about comparing PB's case to Natalee's case....

From GJ's above post:
The most important thing is the person alleged to be DB clarified the timeline in a large way. This is what I have:
12:23 last text from PB
1:04 text/call w/ MJ, he says PB is asleep
6pm DB arrives home, PB is not there. She does the following:
calls PB, it goes to voicemail
calls KB to see if she picked up PB. No. This is when DB learns that PB did not pick up KB's calls, so KB did not pick her up.
calls brother BB to see if he picked her up. No.
calls MJ to see if PB is "chillin" with him. He doesn't return her call for an hour.
calls Uncle and Father.
Calls police

I would really like to know more about that 1:04pm call/text between MJ and DB. What was the call about? I'm sure MJ didn't just text DB to say, "Hi, I'm at the apartment your sister is sleeping on the couch".

Folks, I need to open a new thread. so will be doing that in a minute or two.

I'm glad we are getting enough attention to this case to get to a second thread. though I wish, we could update found safe....... so while we search for PB onto the next thread opening shortly.

Cubby (or Cubs for short which some WS'rs use)

Please feel free to abbreviate to GJ

I just let my eyes go fuzzy, and skim the text. The good stuff rises to the surface and then I read a bit more detail. lol. It's hard on the eyes, that text style, though, that's for sure. I "read" the long 293 message thread they have going there. Besides the good stuff that was posted earlier, I took this away:
Db has allegedly moved out of the apartment. I had seen this reported in the media, so it was good to see it "verified" elsewhere.

The most important thing is the person alleged to be DB clarified the timeline in a large way. This is what I have:
12:23 last text from PB
1:04 text/call w/ MJ, he says PB is asleep

6pm DB arrives home, PB is not there. She does the following:
calls PB, it goes to voicemail
calls KB to see if she picked up PB. No. This is when DB learns that PB did not pick up KB's calls, so KB did not pick her up.
calls brother BB to see if he picked her up. No.
calls MJ to see if PB is "chillin" with him. He doesn't return her call for an hour.
calls Uncle and Father.
Calls police

BBM

12:23-1:04: This is when something happened, IMHO. I think MJ (or brother, or both?) did something to PB. The text was obviously to throw DB off so she wouldn't freak when PB became unreachable.

6:00pm: This is quite a bit different than MJ coming home and not finding PB there (isn't that what was earlier reported?).

Not returning the call for an hour... The hink meter is off the charts for me at this point regarding MJ. In and of itself, not returning a call for an hour is no big deal, but it's just when you look at the whole picture... :no:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back