TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #42

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that she took the position of a ward secretary at the hospital after her license was revoked.

So if we go with the assumption she was working at the hospital the distance from work to her Mom's would be 3.3 miles and would take about 7 minutes to travel.

If she left work at 5:45 and made the ATM withdrawals at 6:19 and 6:20, she could be at her mother's house by 6:27, assuming she went straight there.

This. MB spends the night and the girls are out late unattended. BD would have to swallow some pride to call/visit this Mom and ask 'have you seen H? I can't find her.'

jmo

MB's house would be the first on the list to call. In fact, if my daughter was missing I may even go there to check for myself.

I can't remember the times his phone was not pinging anywhere...does anyone else?

The only time we have been told that it was not pinging anywhere was the Mon Dec 27 am timeframe (I believe it was 7:?? am to 9:?? am).

Then on same day, no info released yet after the 2:40pm time. SA's phone could have very well continued to ping at his mom's home area???

Please correct me if wrong. TIA

Yep..........6:35-6:56am C City
6:56-9:38 No phone usage
9:38-2:40 Big Spring at his moms.

So it pinged until 2:40 in BS? And then what? No more pinging? Could battery have died as the phone sat out there at mom's house, while BD was in CC, with Billie's phone? I wonder what time SA's phone was next accounted for, ping-wise.

Yep..........6:35-6:56am C City
6:56-9:38 No phone usage
9:38-2:40 Big Spring at his moms.[/QUOTE

So it pinged until 2:40 in BS? And then what? No more pinging? Could battery have died as the phone sat out there at mom's house, while BD was in CC, with Billie's phone? I wonder what time SA's phone was next accounted for, ping-wise.

I think they just have not told us about any other pings.......I'm sure there is a lot more.

It is interesting how they never said where it pinged after 2:40. They have kept that quiet along with any pings coming from BD's phone that entire day.

I'm thinking that they only released what they needed to in order to get the warrants, such as the info that contradicts his statements. SA himself admitted to getting to the house around 3:00 with Hailey leaving around 3:15, and DD saw him around 4:00 at the house. So since that's not in dispute right now, I don't think they released his entire record - just the part in the morning to show LE's suspicion and reason for wanting a SW.

JHMO

I'm anxious to hear from redcat....hopefully she can tell us if LE knew about the couch.

That couch has been on my mind since I went to bed last night. I too am anxious to hear that redcat reported it to LE and if they are on top of it (well, not on top of the couch, but on top of the information!).

P.S. For those not here last night, go down to the parking lot if interested in the couch being discussed.

I just had a random thought...since the media mentioned that websleuths provided lunch for the search teams, anyone else wondering if SA is reading here now?

I just had a random thought...since the media mentioned that websleuths provided lunch for the search teams, anyone else wondering if SA is reading here now?

It really wouldn't surprise me in the least.

There are a couple of things bugging me. I have read that HD and MB had been out at night walking the streets. SA also made statements that HD was promiscuous and other bad things. Now HD is gone; disappeared. SA is the main suspect in her disappearance...I'm wondering if HD had a boyfriend. I would be very surprised if this very pretty, outgoing (in school, at least) cheerleader did not have a boyfriend. Maybe SA went ballistic with jealousy when it was found out that HD had sneaked out of the house at night and the reason she sneaked out was because she was meeting a boyfriend. Maybe that is why he made the bad remarks about her. Maybe HD rejected SA and it really infuriated him and he made HD pay. I have not heard anything about a boyfriend and that to me is unusual. BD hasn't made any comments either on this subject. And yes, thirteen year olds do have boyfriends. This post is just my opinion. I'm just trying to understand the dynamics of the relationship between SA and HD and the word "jealousy" keeps bugging me.

Please don't let this case be like KH and HC where it was the top story for months, looking like an arrest was imminent and then it disappeared.
I don't understand how this happens.

LONE......... BD did make a statement on NG that she had a boyfriend she didn't know about...let me find it. I had wondered if that wasn't what the blow up around Christmas time was, if in fact there was a blow up.

Please don't let this case be like KH and HC where it was the top story for months, looking like an arrest was imminent and then it disappeared.

Sadly, I echo your feelings. I thought for sure TH would be arrested but she's still free and no signs of Kyron :( Look at the DP case. At least he's in jail for murder of his 2nd wife but still no justice for SP.

Unfortunately when making a case against someone they really want a body found. Yes, they can arrest but I think it's a whole bunch easier for charges to stick when a body is found.

LONE......... BD did make a statement on NG that she had a boyfriend she didn't know about...let me find it. I had wondered if that wasn't what the blow up around Christmas time was, if in fact there was a blow up.

Thanks Teh, I must have missed that comment. Has it been determined when HD and MB were sneaking out and walking the streets? I was also wondering if this is what caused the blow up and the resulting disappearance. SA's comments about how much HD loves him and how much he loves her and then his comments about her promiscuity and bad conduct seems to me to point to SA being jealous of HD and boyfriend.....JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Ed