TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #45

Status
Not open for further replies.
A red flag to me is why Billie would try to hide SA having left work on the 27th, when she first went on NG. Why do that? She had to have known she would be made to look as though she was hiding something.

IMO, the only logical explanation is that she didn't want people to think SA had anything to do with Hailey going missing.

The REASON she didn't is still up in the air, IMHO.

Is she is denial?
Does she feel guilty because she let SA move in?
Was she involved?
Or....something else?

Don't know yet. I'm still fence sitting. (We need a smiley for that).

It's so hard to believe that a month later we have no idea where Hailey is...no sign of her..or what happened to her AT ALL!..What are we missing?

IMO, the only logical explanation is that she didn't want people to think SA had anything to do with Hailey going missing.

Is she is denial?
Was she involved?
Or....something else?

I think BD doesn't want to believe Shawn is involved, but is scared to death that he might be. I don't see her as flat, I see her as terrified. Someone who is trying to hold on to her composure.

Information. They are so tightlipped and when they talk its in circles.

Yep..and the pings I believe will be key. SA had a lot of time on his hands though and a period of time IIRC that his phone was not pinging. He could cover a good bit of territory in that time. Trying to find Hailey could easily prove as difficult as looking for a needle in a haystack. :(

My bad. I was under the impression that she was scheduled to work a full day, and that she had initially claimed she HAD worked all day. If SA called and said "Take off early, I'm coming to get you" she might not necessarily be ABLE to leave early. And since he'd just p!$$ed away his job that morning, I don't think he'd want to his meal ticket losing her job too.

I don't think I've heard/read her claiming she had worked a full day.

Is she is denial?
Was she involved?
Or....something else?

sittingonthefence.gif

fencesitter.gif

Looking at the timeline/cell phone pings, one conclusion I feel certain about is that SA could not have seen Hailey at 1pm (in the earliest press reports) or 3pm. According to google maps, the quickest route from Big Spring to CCity is 47 minutes. That's a pretty tight timeline (imo) when the last ping in Big Spring is 2:48pm. I'm really centered on Sunday/Monday, and looking back through the earliest reports connected to Hailey's disappearance. I hope at detective or 3 (with much more information than we have) are going back to those first days (and first statements related to Hailey's disappearance) as well. I have a strong feeling that really important clues are right there..within that first week. moo

Sorry if this was posted:

http://www.reporternews.com/news/2011/jan/12/no-headline---hailey_dunn_timeline/?partner=yahoo_feeds

So this was Tuesday, December 28th? Does this mean BD may have known that SA quit or got fired from his job earlier then we thought?

I know I'm the cynic, lol....I never believed that Billie didn't know until later..still don't. I came across NG where Billie was talking about this..and boy she almost slipped.... It was very telling to me and Nancy too I think!

So he picks her up at 5:45pm, but it is not until 6:19 and 6:20pm that they make the ATM withdrawal.

Billie already stated that they went to her mother's house AFTER the ATM withdrawal.

Billie's place of employment is in the same town as where the ATM is located, as well as the same town wherein her mother resides.

What were they doing in those 34-35 minutes prior to going to the ATM?

So he picks her up at 5:45pm, but it is not until 6:19 and 6:20pm that they make the ATM withdrawal.

Billie already stated that they went to her mother's house AFTER the ATM withdrawal.

Billie's place of employment is in the same town as where the ATM is located, as well as the same town wherein her mother resides.

What were they doing in those 34-35 minutes prior to going to the ATM?

bbm. She doesn't actually say afterwards:

BILLIE DUNN: I know. And I don`t want to get into it any more. I just want to clear things up. We did go to the ATM, and the reason there was two withdrawals is because I didn`t know how much money I had in there. I know we were broke. We pulled money out for gas, food, whatever. We did go to the north side of town for maybe 15 minutes just to stop by my mom`s house. And she lives on the north side of Snyder. And we came straight home.

I don't think I've heard/read her claiming she had worked a full day.

Watch @ 2:50 here when Nancy starts talking about BD working her entire shift. It's a split screen and BD doesn't flinch, much less correct her and she KNOWS it's not true..this is the only place I remember hearing anything about the full day..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/user/Sierra1947#p/u/64/q81vxy0nEQc"]YouTube - Sierra1947's Channel[/ame]

Did anybody catch the reports that were supposed to be on at 5pm and 6pm about the Somer Thompson Foundation granting BD money? I know the 6pm hasn't started yet but I'm wondering what was said at 5pm. Does Big Country stream live maybe I can catch the 6pm report?

Criminal profiler, Glenn Owen, has been following the case. He provided the following profile that he would use as a tool to solve her disappearance.

“Target areas 10 to 20 miles in the direction of suspect, Shawn Adkins mother's home.

http://www.examiner.com/true-crime-in-midlandodessa/hailey-dunn-criminal-profile

I cannot agree more!
I'd search his land and cover all all areas known to him. If SA turns out to be innocent then so be it, at least every stone would be overturn first.

:fence::fence::fence:

Is she is denial?
Was she involved?
Or....something else?

I am with you Kimster... and you know I am not usually sitting on a fence!

:fence::fence::fence:

I am with you Kimster... and you know I am not usually sitting on a fence!

LOL, I'm not a fence sitter either, can you tell? In every case I have followed, I listen, read, try to research and rarely post IF I don't have a pretty definitive position. But, once I do, unfortunately I'm not a hand sitter either. :floorlaugh:..<sorry mods>

At some time between 4:05pm and December 28 at approximately 12:00pm when Billie calls him, D goes to a friend’s house. He is gone from the home “all day” on December 28, but “all day” has not been defined, that is, it is unknown which date and time D went to the friend’s home, only that he is at the friend’s home when Billie calls him around noon or 1:00pm on December 28.

Billie calls D and tells him to text M, and tell her to tell Hailey to come home.

D is at a friend’s home. Billie’s cell phone is supposed to be back at Hailey’s home.

D goes to Clint’s home and asks if he’s seen Hailey that day, which Clint hasn’t. D tells Clint that everyone is starting to get worried about Hailey. It is unknown if D went home before going to Clint’s house, or if he went directly from his friend’s home to Clint’s home.

http://casesignal.wordpress.com/hailey-dunn/hailey-dunn-timeline/

Do we know this for sure??? That DD was at a friend's house when BD contacted him? If so, he must have gone back to the house to get the phone? This isn't adding up...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrskrash2012