TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #57

Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it since this thread has hardly moved since we came up from the basement last night, that we have had no news at all? Every day that passes I worry more and more that Hailey may not be found...

I also believe that SA was named as a POI/suspect before LE was quite ready to officially do so, but I hope that doesn't mean they don't have as much as those labels usually indicate.

I hate that this is becoming another case where there is no news unless the adults make some.

Pondering, I will throw some thoughts out. We know LE like to pit people against each other, could it be possible they did this to try and pit the two against each other? It may be possible they have some evidence against SA, but not BD or they want her not to lawyer up. So many questions...

I have totally changed my entire look of this case recently. The one thing that has turned me is that BD is seeing SA again, and FRIENDLY I might add.

I've been married for 30 years and love my husband dearly but if my daughter was missing, and my hub was named a suspect, no way in heck would I be talking to him, he would be out the door after I told him "Until the police has totally cleared you, I do not want to talk or see you" However not BD! My hinky meter went way off the chart when I learned she is friendly and seeing him again.

LE said she is not a POI, but I think LE has good reason for saying that even if they know it not to be a true statement. Catch my drift?
If, God forbid, my child or grandchild ever came up missing and someone was named as a suspect: Unless and until said child or grandchild could tell me personally that the suspect had absolutely nothing to do with it, I would never be able to trust the suspect again. Ever. You just don't mess with my child or grandmunchkins and get any kind of pass from me.

I take it since this thread has hardly moved since we came up from the basement last night, that we have had no news at all? Every day that passes I worry more and more that Hailey may not be found...

Not finding her---That's what I worry about as well.

If it were a stranger abduction or an opportunity rapist then I think she would have been found already.

But IF it was SA, then she was probably hidden very well. He knows all the back roads and all of the hunting grounds and he has access to a whole lot of private property that hasn't been searched yet.
Besides that, he read a lot of true crime material so he thought about how and where to conceal a body.

And he had a lot of time and resources to carry it out. I do think he slipped up in one main way. I think he might have been packing a bag of Haileys stuff that he could have planted somewhere to make it look like she was grabbed out of the home. But DD came in the window and ruined that plan.

somehow someone is helping perps throug the net!
SA as access also.

They are watching us, I am sure!

IMO the perps and others involved have friends who are frequenting these threads, perhaps even printing out the threads for those who don't have computers and are reviewing/discussing the comments on a daily basis.

IMO statements to the MSM may be dictated by what's being discussed in these threads and social networking sites and that I (as well as others) are being manipulated by people who are close to the perps or others involved in the case.

IMO that some reporters have taken sides, voicing their personal opinions rather than reporting actual facts.

Im so confused of the change of events. But I wonder if BD is friendly towards SA Per LE to open the playing field, and to gain trust.

Yall are all more than welcome to come and help in the search! We need to find Hailey.

The best thing would be for the people who know what happened to go to LE,so people won't have to go out and search from Mexico to Odessa and in the snow.There are people who know where she is,LE has said there's been inconsistencies and lies,so whoever knows something should just tell what happened and where Hailey is at.

Not finding her---That's what I worry about as well.

If it were a stranger abduction or an opportunity rapist then I think she would have been found already.

But IF it was SA, then she was probably hidden very well. He knows all the back roads and all of the hunting grounds and he has access to a whole lot of private property that hasn't been searched yet.
Besides that, he read a lot of true crime material so he thought about how and where to conceal a body.

And he had a lot of time and resources to carry it out. I do think he slipped up in one main way. I think he might have been packing a bag of Haileys stuff that he could have planted somewhere to make it look like she was grabbed out of the home. But DD came in the window and ruined that plan.

That's what I'm thinking,and why the door was locked.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26763608/detail.html

Hailey Dunn Case: Weather, Exhaustion To Blame For Dwindling Search Parties.We did ask Billie about the only named suspect in the case, Shawn Adkins, her former boyfriend.

She said they talk regularly on the phone, she didn't elaborate past that.

Yup you can. :)

http://www.snopes.com/crime/prevent/cellping.asphttp://www.snopes.com/crime/prevent/cellping.asp

One good piece of general cell phone advice is that should you find yourself lost in a remote area, even if you cannot raise enough of a signal to make a call, at least power up your phone periodically and leave it on for a few minutes to enable it to send out pings to nearby towers. The record of those pings will help searchers figure out where to look for you.

... a Verizon public relations rep ... asserted that the "Location On" setting does not turn one's handset into a beacon that is traceable whenever the phone is turned on, even if the user does not make any calls. He said that no matter which setting is chosen, the user still has to place a call to 911 in order for emergency services to locate him or her, and that enabling the "Location On" option only allows authorized applications other than 911 services (such as Verizon's Navigator and Family Locator systems) to determine a handset's location.

Reminder: Upcoming interviews

1. The Peter Hyatt Show
Date / Time: Today 2/6/2011 6:30 PM
Call-in Number: 1 (619) 789-4315
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt
Guests will be Clint Dunn and Dr. Lillian Glass

2. Bring Them Home Now
Date / Time: Monday 2/7/2011 7:00 PM
Call- Number: 1 (877) 230-1925
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow
FOR THE FIRST TIME...BILLIE DUNN...UNEDITED AND LIVE TAKING YOUR PHONE CALLS!

Reminder: Upcoming interviews

1. The Peter Hyatt Show
Date / Time: Today 2/6/2011 6:30 PM
Call-in Number: 1 (619) 789-4315
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/peter-hyatt
Guests will be Clint Dunn and Dr. Lillian Glass

2. Bring Them Home Now
Date / Time: Monday 2/7/2011 7:00 PM
Call- Number: 1 (877) 230-1925
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bringthemhomenow
FOR THE FIRST TIME...BILLIE DUNN...UNEDITED AND LIVE TAKING YOUR PHONE CALLS!

THIS is going to get crazy from here on out. Now that the secrets are coming out it is going to get intense. I am really curious how Billie is going to deal with all of this on Monday? She cannot really address any of it or it just brings attention to it all.

This makes me worry. An officer, newly promoted to detective does not have the necessary experience to take on this case.

I'm not worried, simply because the FBI and the Rangers (to name a couple) have been involved and have all of their own paper. As I understand it, both agencies are on stand-by should they be needed again. It sounds to me that they have one officer/detective working on Hailey's case full time. With any luck that LE is like I have been with this case...like a dog worrying a bone.
:cow:

I have something I need to say
*stands and faces the room*
My name is lynnb and I am a WS addict....I snuck to Walmart this morning and bought myself a netbook just because it's easier to carry at all times to stay connected
*sits back down in seat and hangs head*

THIS is going to get crazy from here on out. Now that the secrets are coming out it is going to get intense. I am really curious how Billie is going to deal with all of this on Monday? She cannot really address any of it or it just brings attention to it all.

ITA and if they are going through with these interviews I think they would be wise to be honest.

My name is lynnb and I am a WS addict....I snuck to Walmart this morning and bought myself a netbook just because it's easier to carry at all times to stay connected

I did the same last year plus got a smart phone.........I admit I need HELP!!!

Going back and re-looking - remember the PC where Sparky Dean gave the "speaks volumes" look and said "there is so much more to all this, things that have not been made public....." (or words to that effect).

Well, now, I guess we are maybe better at understanding just what he meant. Can there be any more? Lord, I hope not.

I did the same last year plus got a smart phone.........I admit I need HELP!!!

Me TOO!

I got the smartphone a couple days ago because there is no wifi at my office!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlexWorksInTelly