2011.03.04 Motions Hearing - #1 (AM)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in heavens name is KC writing?

Motion denied (very succinctly)

Not sure but I noticed the paralegal gave her the note book and Casey flipped some pages and read something then drew a heart on the first page of the note book from what I can tell and scribbled a bit, and then later on tore a page out and wrote on it.

I love how YM is always looking at JB like he just cant figure out wtf language he is speaking....I look like that a lot when JB is speaking...

Not a lawyer here.....never ask a question without knowing the answer ...isn't that something lawyers live by? LOL

YM is so cool and calm and boldly responds! Love it!

Who are you wearing today Mr. Melich?

I am wearing a well fitting Ralph Lauren custom suit with a beautiful peach shirt and mocha tie. I left my pocket square at home because those are so 1993.

sarcasm intended

Wow he looks amazing. Jurors will LOVE him.

Baez will have a hard time trying to show GA/CA or LA were working as agents of the State of Florida. All they did was ask for their assistance in gaining credible information on Caylee's whereabouts since no credible information was given by the mother of an allegedly missing child. I hope this too falls flat...

Baez is so shocked YM asked the jail to record ICA's visits right away. Maybe he doesn't understand not everyone procratinates years doing their job.

For those w/o video - Baez must have gotten dressed in the dark this morning. He clashes.

Dark purple patterened tie and pea green pocket square.

OK - fashion report over, back to scheduled programming

He is a hunk I agree..and he makes baez look even more pathetic than he normally does

Baez is desparately trying tog et him to say he set up the visits!

a2uoo1.jpg

Just gonna put this here for informational purposes... :)

Sometimes you just have to feel a smidgeon sorry for JB when he cannot extract the answer he wants. Pretty soon he's gonna throw all his toys on the floor and have a tantrum :great:

YM: I think I just said that three times, I can't recall sir.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500