Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported missing 7/15/2008 #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe they will be allowed to watch on a closed circuit TV outside the courtroom and just not permitted to listen in when either one of them is giving their testimony. I do not see them not reacting in a most disturbing way. Cindy was coming unglued, silent but in body language when JB brought up the smell of death in the car. I though they were going to have to scrape her off the ceiling at one point.

Hmmm. I would think watching on closed circuit TV wouldn't achieve the ultimate goal for the judge. He doesn't want witnesses influenced by anyone else's testimony in respect to what happened at the home on the 15/16th, and possibly before and after that, so it could include separation of many witnesses, including the family, friends, LE. Mainly though, I know he doesn't want family influencing each other's testimonies.

I can see and hear CA now when JP says, "No way". She'll be roaring mad. If keeping everyone out of the courtroom it helps get justice for Caylee, or opposingly, free Casey, one would think CA would be willing to give up her control - I mean, make a sacrifice.

Thanks so much, Tuba, for all you're doing in this thread on this case. I'm having trouble keeping up with everything, but you're always right on it. :clap:

I'm certain they'll be allowed inside the courtroom during jury selection and opening statements by both sides. Maybe the As will be called to testify early? Interesting how Lee is demanding his seat in the courtroom. My guess is he'll just come in to take the stand, laugh, scratch, and nod/shake his head. Personally, I was shocked to realize the trial is only two months away. Can't imagine how the As are feeling. I do want GA, CA, and LA to be in that courtroom when Caylee's remains are described with all the duct tape, the car, the garbage bags...

There is such rashness one is said to lose control, lose ones head in the matter. Moon in Aquarius, Cindy, will change suddenly without notice in pursuing this because some courtesy is afforded them and she can thank her "lucky stars" for that. Last over Venus, this Moon is more inclined to yield to higher authority in the quest to join the action than is the couple as a unit or George alone.

Yield to a higher authority? Cindy?

shortened

I think the Judge will keep the order as is based on this chart.

Is there a such thing pre-trial where the Prosecution has to submit the order in which they will call witnesses? And if so, based on this Chart, could it be Cindy will be sworn in early ( to her delight), therefore can witness most of the hearing and Geo called in at a much later juncture of the trial?

Forgive me, my oversight. Tuba did remind us the witnesses can be recalled during the trial so I guess my scenario would not apply.

Still, the Chart does not favor the A's request.

shortened

Forgive me, my oversight. Tuba did remind us the witnesses can be recalled during the trial so I guess my scenario would not apply.

Still, the Chart does not favor the A's request.

Do you think they may be able to watch on closed circuit TV so portions of the trial could be blacked out so as not to color their testimony? This would make sense because they could scream, jump up and down all they want and no one would be aware? I think they would be way too disruptive if they were allowed to stay inside the courtroom. Opening statement will kill them. jmo

I'm glad you saw Cindy's reaction to the smell of death in the Pontiac because I did not see her during those moments. Everyone with a t.v. knows she has been pushing the idea that the smell which would knock you out of the driveway was only rotten garbage. That's all, that's all. However, unfortunately for this interpretation of the reeking blast, we also have the first and real and natural and spontaneous reaction to it from both parties, George and Cindy. Therefore, it is incongruous that she would be surprised at the characterisation: smell of death. She wasn't truly surprised at all, she simply knows the importance of keeping that identification out of the trial and it reminds her of her inability to control the proceedings. Enormous threat! (Yes, of course it is a worse reminder of Nurse Cindy's role in reacting & naming the smell of a dead body in the damn car.) Anthonys, what is, is and no amount or quality of lies changes what is.

It was impolitic of the Anthonys and their attorney to challenge a fresh ruling from Judge Perry, who already had all the components of the situation before him when he ruled. They are the worse off for having filed this because it is by way of flouting the judgment of his ruling. A certain level of insult. If you do that and then come over all hurt & weepy at the pathetic state of your position in this murder, it looks manipulative to the bench.

The courtesy that will be extended to the victim's grandparents will be slight and face saving and innovative.

Tuba and others -

I wanted to bring something to your attention. The Motion for the Anthonys was only ruled upon for the court hearings that were just attended. See below for the summary of this particular motion that was heard on 03/03/11.

http://sprocket-trials.blogspot.com/2011/03/casey-anthony-hearing-day-1.html

Next to speak was Mark Lippman, George and Cindy's attorney. He said he had filed a motion the previous day to have his clients, who were subpoenaed by the State, to be released from the rule of sequestration. He pointed out that the defense has not raised an objection and they are next of kin. They should be able to be in court for the testimony.

Linda Drane Burdick stated that listening to law enforcement officers testify could affect their testimony. She said that she would have no problem if they were called first to testiy.

Lippman then pushed his luck and indicated that the rule would continue through the trial if the judge issued an order.

Judge Perry said that the request would only address the hearing, not the trial and denied the motion based upon the following factors
:

Their testimony may be colored by listening to other witnesses testifying.

He also based his decision on their testimony versus their depositions which tend to show their testimony may be colored.

Perry said that they could testify first and then be excused to listen to the other witnesses.

Linda Drane Burdick indicated that the motion had been faxed after 5 yesterday, and, rather than lodging an objection, she agreed. (I noted that she called them the Grandparents! I thought that was a nice touch on her part to indicate their relationship to Caylee.)

Yes, the attorney was gambling that his motion, which addresses the entirety of the trial and prosecution of this case (not only the suppression hearings) would gain a ruling on the sequestration of the Anthonys as an issue, were they entitled an exemption or were they not? That ruling would then win them admittance for the duration. But Lippman had already made this effort with the State of Florida, had negotiated with the prosecutors and had failed. For the purposes of the instant hearing and circs. particular to it, they were allowed to return to the courtroom but they are not exempted. This issue has been before the court at another time.

I have seen in the past, as I'm sure you have also, a defendent who is located in a side room watching the proceedings on a closed caption TV because the defendent was disruptive during the trial. I would think it is possible to offer the A's the exact same arrangement where they can vent their frustrations all they want and the camera will not be focusing on them. This could be explained to them as a consideration because the camera does periodically focus directly on them whenever they react. Now if they choose to decline this offer it would tell the judge exactly what their motivation is to be inside the courtroom. Plus they can chew 6 packs of gum at one time and no one will see them or care. lol

You would think that the defense wouldn't want them in the courtroom anyways. ICA CAN NOT contain her hatred for them. She comes across (as far as the family is concerned IMO) as spiteful and very hateful towards them. Her body language is impossible for her to control when they around. When it's time for the verdict the jury foreman should say "Everybody dies Everybody lies" as stated from the the defendant herself. Therefore we find that Caylee died b/c of Casey's lies and selfishness and caused the death of her daughter therefore we find "She Lied and She must die." So say us all.

You would think that the defense wouldn't want them in the courtroom anyways. ICA CAN NOT contain her hatred for them. She comes across (as far as the family is concerned IMO) as spiteful and very hateful towards them. Her body language is impossible for her to control when they around. When it's time for the verdict the jury foreman should say "Everybody dies Everybody lies" as stated from the the defendant herself. Therefore we find that Caylee died b/c of Casey's lies and selfishness and caused the death of her daughter therefore we find "She Lied and She must die." So say us all.

Are you saying this is poetic justice???

If you see hatred & or rage in these parents, their request that Lippman move the court on exemption should reflect their emotions and attitudes. Neptune is the midpoint of Venus and Uranus in their bid but Neptune afflicts them mightily by opposition. When he assaults the Ascendant, he distorts facts and induces shiftiness in its rawest form~shift to meet the case, to answer without contradicting yourself, to fit the mosaic building around your interrogation, to mould reality to conform to your suspicions of where questions are leading. Neptune here insures you overlook & ignore what is obvious, absolutely obvious, to others. This Neptune as midpoint means the couple is highly suggestible and susceptible to influence, like a figure from Riesman's The Lonely Crowd but given to aggressive, rigid reactions in compensating for that vulnerability, due to their midpoint position between Mercury and Mars. Sun=Mercury/Mars. Sun rules the couple here. In such a state, if you press the right button, you get Mars square Pluto (rage & hate) because they resort to the Jupiter-Mars switch, the adaptation invited by the mutual reception.

So there they sit, away from their own personal interests--as far away as you can reach from House 1--in the chaos of grief where Neptune presides, in waters poisoned by their daughter's lies.

I only undertook this inspection because if those feelings on the part of George & Cindy exist, the chart must reflect them, and it does.

Tuba, sometimes after watching some of Cindy and George's reactions,I get the feeling that they would do anything in thier power to cause a mistrial..Do the charts tell us anything.

If you see hatred & or rage in these parents, their request that Lippman move the court on exemption should reflect their emotions and attitudes. Neptune is the midpoint of Venus and Uranus in their bid but Neptune afflicts them mightily by opposition. When he assaults the Ascendant, he distorts facts and induces shiftiness in its rawest form~shift to meet the case, to answer without contradicting yourself, to fit the mosaic building around your interrogation, to mould reality to conform to your suspicions of where questions are leading. Neptune here insures you overlook & ignore what is obvious, absolutely obvious, to others. This Neptune as midpoint means the couple is highly suggestible and susceptible to influence, like a figure from Riesman's The Lonely Crowd but given to aggressive, rigid reactions in compensating for that vulnerability, due to their midpoint position between Mercury and Mars. Sun=Mercury/Mars. Sun rules the couple here. In such a state, if you press the right button, you get Mars square Pluto (rage & hate) because they resort to the Jupiter-Mars switch, the adaptation invited by the mutual reception.

So there they sit, away from their own personal interests--as far away as you can reach from House 1--in the chaos of grief where Neptune presides, in waters poisoned by their daughter's lies.

I only undertook this inspection because if those feelings on the part of George & Cindy exist, the chart must reflect them, and it does.

And so this is also painted on their faces.

The chart does show that the couple is on the ragged edge as to what a jury will see and then what this jury will decide, as well as what the case law will dictate. That's because Mercury rules the jury and Mars rules the precedents and the couple, Pisces Sun at 10°59' is stuck in the middle. Would they join in some design to produce a mistrial? That sort of churning is in the heavenly bodies of the horoscope but they do not appear to be the source. Due to the reigning Caput Algol, they may turn the courtroom or the case itself upside down because they go berzerk, at least in terms of court standards, which are fairly STRICT. When Caput Algol is in charge, you go off like Linda Blair in the Exorcist.

I do not think GA will be able to sit there and listen to them describe what happened to Caylee. I think it will push him over the edge emotionally and he will probably strike out in anger.

Today, the prisoner is busy with paper work even though not in view of the public as when she writes away at the defense table. The planet Mercury tells us this because he is sitting on her Decision Point today. On Friday, it will be Uranus that replaces Mercury for a shake-up. Yes, another weighty decision for the CEO of Casey Corp.

Can you imagine the upheavel it's going to cause in the courtroom when GA and CA spew off on the witness stand instead of answering the question asked. HHJBP was gentle with them last week. I can't imagine he will be so patient when he has to keep asking the jury to disregard their comments or even perhaps has to ask the jury to leave the room so that they can regain their composure. Rough waters are surely ahead!

I would hope the A's realize that if they become too disruptive the SA can just use their deposition testimony and declare them hostile witnesses. I don't think they really want to put on that kind of a show because the jury will feel the A's are acknowledging that they know their daughter is, indeed, guilty as charged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz