NY-Long Island-4 bodies on Beach-Possible Serial Killer-Dec 2010 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must mess with this LI SK's head to be lumped into the catagory of 'Craig's List Killer' with all the others. Most SK's are narcissists, IMO, and enjoy their nickname given by the media and LE. It gives them a sense of individuality and notoriety. He may change his MO in order to set himself apart from the others if this is the case.

MOO

wm

That sounds better the LI Serial Killer. I thought that this Turd just didn't want to pay for services rendered. I forget these SK types aren't happy unless they have a Diaper on playing in a Dumpster. You have to think like them, hold on while I find a Diaper then I can solve the case:D

Thanks Soulmagnet and Shutterfly. One thing stands out to me here. It appears that the bodies were dumped in an area between two crossovers thru the median and the dump site is separated by what appears a good size median in the hwy. It appears that it would be difficult for any oncoming traffic to see anything on the other side of the hwy. LI residents who are familiar with the area, is this correct?

No wonder this was the chosen dump site.....secluded area, not visible from the other side of the hwy, and turnarounds in the median above and below (IS that N & S?) the dump site for quick getaway.

I can't thank you enough for sharing this. I like to have a visual since I am not familiar with the area.

wm

Ocean Parkway runs close to east/west.

As far as the turnarounds are concerned theres quite a few out there. I haven't counted but theres probably 6 or more sets for east and westbound.

I'm so blown away by all of this. Where is Shannan? Who did they find? Btw, This case will be on Nancy grace tonight...

This is just crazy!
Atlantic City, Shannan Gilbert fifth victim of serial killer in NY
http://www.examiner.com/city-hall-i...nnan-gilbert-fifth-victim-of-serial-killer-ny
snip
Suffolk County homicide detectives have notified Gilbert's family that her body has been found, according to a statement released by the police.

NY police say latest remains found on beach highway are not those of missing woman
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ca...qM5gvADWDJRN3646ca4mD-nLwBHvqWQ?docId=6422527

Sometime media just drive me nuts :(

GARDEN CITY, N.Y. — The remains of a fifth body found along a remote New York beach highway are not those of a missing New Jersey prostitute last seen in the area nearly a year ago, police said Thursday.

Suffolk County Police said in a statement that the family of Shannan Gilbert has been notified that forensic testing determined the remains found Tuesday along Ocean Parkway on a narrow barrier island leading to Jones Beach on New York’s Long island were not those of the missing Jersey City, N.J., woman.

“You prepare for the worst, and then you find out it’s not her. How do you take it?” said 23-year-old Sherre Gilbert, of upstate Ellenville. “I am just scared that it’s going to turn into a cold case and we’re never going to find her.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...ns_found_pyrJRkyYhdOhqZkwn8QSZO#ixzz1FHRHv4gu

So it's her or it isn't? I hope the family at least knows the truth by now. So much misinformation around...

So it's her or it isn't? I hope the family at least knows the truth by now. So much misinformation around...

I trying to find a way to email that lady that post that on exmainer:banghead:

thank you for your efforts tfroning! I have much real life stuff to do but keep checking in here. I am very confused.....

wm

I email Examiner! we see I had to go to the corp office I could not find away to contact her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim