TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking at the case map. I don't see where the lunch box was found. I do see where the car was found on Conrad Ridge Rd. Interesting that there are 2 RSO's just up that same road.

I thought they said no car was found?
Im soooooooooooooo confused!:banghead::banghead:

I think the only thing found was a lunch box(PURSE) ????

Wow there was a psychic that said she thought Holly was alive but she was all tied up and in a dark place like a cave!

I'm no psychic but there are plenty of small caves that open into larger ones all around that area, along with springs that put out pure clean water for drinking.

They gotta go with the witness statement(s) - where she was last seen. Searching for Holly, searching for any tell-tale signs, clues ...

Do we know if they located her cell phone?

it was said that her phone was located int he car that does not exist per facebook ;)

Basically it is storing things, sometimes of value and other times like scavenger type objects, and using gps coordinates for others to find them.
A lot of pot growers use gps to keep track of their illegal crops.
An off-the-grid type of person would use this technique to store, way ahead of time, items needed to sustain himself for long periods of time.
People do this with weapons also.
When you google LadyFinger Bluffs + Tennessee River, it should be the first thing that pops up. Geocaching and this area.
Hope I made that clear enough..lol.
I believe that this person has stashed (geocached) enough supplies so that he has been off the grid and will not be missed in the surrounding community. This is my hope to believe that Holly is alive and going to be found.
All JMO

Thank you Snow....that sounds very plausible. And yes, you made that much clearer than Wiki!!

LE insists no car was found and where the lunchbox was found varies depending on which report you read...either near a creek or on the side of a road...

Media reminder: 3pm press update at command center. #hollybobo

(that per Will Nunley twitter)

Local spelunkers? I know we have many around here, I wonder if that is an avenue they are exploring. Does anyone read Jefferson Bass books? This reminds me of the one with the lady in the cave.

*edited, Carved in Bone is the book. Good read if you have any interest in The Body Farm at UT.

I don't know why the discrepencies, but I'm going with "car was found". Where was the lunch box found please? tia

I'm no psychic but there are plenty of small caves that open into larger ones all around that area, along with springs that put out pure clean water for drinking.

You would think they would search all thos dont ya think?

Thank goodness they are going to update at the news conference. HOPEFULLY it will clear some things up.

Thank goodness they are going to update at the news conference. HOPEFULLY it will clear some thing up.

I sure hope so! I would think LE has the real facts its us websluths that dont know tiddley squat LOL:banghead:

Looking at the search pattern I wonder if the perp is trying to reach the river or maybe trying to go into one of the wildlife refuges? There must be some plan he has and I really doubt he is going in a random direction. Maybe he plans on escaping via boat?
I'm sure small boats would have a lot less scrutiny and way less traffic than on a normal road even if it is a rural road.
Again just pure speculation on my part.

PC is in 20 minutes. About to storm here so thinking a nappy might be good. Don't nap as a rule so hope it's like teh's :)

Am also sooo hoping that Holly is alive, and taken by someone who wants to keep her. Why I think that against the odds? No idea, but do.

Local spelunkers? I know we have many around here, I wonder if that is an avenue they are exploring. Does anyone read Jefferson Bass books? This reminds me of the one with the lady in the cave.

*edited, Carved in Bone is the book. Good read if you have any interest in The Body Farm at UT.

It would be a perfect place to hide her!!!!!

Regarding the thought I had that he saw her in the hospital where he had this fantasy, followed her home.

He observes the routine of the family for a few days and determines the best time to get her.

About the nursing textbooks. Maybe he wanted those to be with her. Maybe they were part of his fantasy. Just a thought.

Referring to the image of the front of the house shown in this link:

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ursing_student_left_in_fear_with_attacke.html

from this vantage point at least, and given the considerable set-back of the house from the driveway entrance, and the trees flanking the property, if the perp was situated by the street, he would not be able to see exit activity at the carport, as the structure is not visible. If the carport is off to the side, hidden behind the trees, he would have to have been in the woods watching/waiting to abduct her.

You would think they would search all thos dont ya think?

Such a dense and vast area. LadyFinger is just well known.
I know of at least 20 very remote areas that you have to hike for long periods of time to get to that have caves/springs in that area:banghead:
That's what they are up against, like trying to find Rudolph the bomber in the Carolina woods.
This area doesn't have those mountains, but it is very remote.
And nearby within a few "moves" is Natchez Trace State Park and it goes on and on.

Looking at the search pattern I wonder if the perp is trying to reach the river or maybe trying to go into one of the wildlife refuges? There must be some plan he has and I really doubt he is going in a random direction. Maybe he plans on escaping via boat?
I'm sure small boats would have a lot less scrutiny and way less traffic than on a normal road even if it is a rural road.
Again just pure speculation on my part.

Hi Brad. WELCOME!
:party: :wagon:

PC is in 20 minutes. About to storm here so thinking a nappy might be good. Don't nap as a rule so hope it's like teh's :)

Am also sooo hoping that Holly is alive, and taken by someone who wants to keep her. Why I think that against the odds? No idea, but do.

are they on central time there raven??? if so it will be in an hour and 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member