per Art Harris source: Misty offered complete Immunity

Status
Not open for further replies.
For starters...Unka Donald.. And I wil say .. It could even be Rooster, Haleigh's grandfather, however I doubt he was involved. Just don't see TN or GGMS trusting him with the secret...But again, could very well be with this bunch..JMHO
And I doubt TN or GGMS were involved with actually moving Haleigh anywhere that night. I personally don't believe any of the women were involved with moving Haleigh but I'm willing to bet TN and GGMS as well as a few others in his family were in constant contact with Ron C that night giving him advice on what to do and discussing how the plan could/would be carried out..JMHO

BBM Dark Red We'll just have to respectfully agree to disagree... JMHO

I definately think Unka Donald. Not sure about Rooster. And you are right, in my opinion, TN/GGS did not participate in moving Haleigh that night, (although I think GGS could do just about anything, she's tough.) Also agree that RC orchestrated it from werk, but only with heavy, heavy, heavy imput from TN.

I agree with you Em. It is possible that it was one of the men in that family. They have kept such a low profile since then. Maybe even Teresa's boyfriend, J. I can easily see Ron orchastrating the whole thing from work, with Teresa's and Annette's advice and updates through the night. JMO.
Also, I think they were afraid that something was going to be found when the pond search was about to happen, that's why Tn and As were there that morning sneaking around. Just My Opinion.

And you are so right also, Nonni Brenda, all the males on the Cummings side of the family have kept an extremely low profile. The only thing I remember is one of them saying something like, `we all stick together.' That probably isn't the exact words, but it was definately the sentiment.

And you are so right also, Nonni Brenda, all the males on the Cummings side of the family have kept an extremely low profile. The only thing I remember is one of them saying something like, `we all stick together.' That probably isn't the exact words, but it was definately the sentiment.

IIRC It was......"I WONT RAT MY KIN OUT"

Thanks Em. That was it! Now why would anyone say that? They all creep me out. It's not just a different culture down there, it's like it is a whole completely different universe!!

In the big picture of things, WHY isn't someone higher up in authority going down there and sweeping up the trash? Everything reported is so discussing. And it is discussing because it happened and NO ONE is doing anything about it.

Thanks LE. You deserve.....(I don't need a TO)

Thanks Em. That was it! Now why would anyone say that? They all creep me out. It's not just a different culture down there, it's like it is a whole completely different universe!!

In the big picture of things, WHY isn't someone higher up in authority going down there and sweeping up the trash? Everything reported is so discussing. And it is discussing because it happened and NO ONE is doing anything about it.

Thanks LE. You deserve.....(I don't need a TO)

I don't believe anyone said that. This is more of the same imo

Well...we do know that TN asked RC in the pokey IF he thought Misty would talk...hmm...wonder why she had that concern...then we have her SOOO blinkin' proud of her drug selling convict of a son...wonder what she has to be so proud of?? Most law abiding Mommies don't say they are proud of their offspring after all this chit...well...we are talking about TN..Pfft.

Well...we do know that TN asked RC in the pokey IF he thought Misty would talk...hmm...wonder why she had that concern...then we have her SOOO blinkin' proud of her drug selling convict of a son...wonder what she has to be so proud of?? Most law abiding Mommies don't say they are proud of their offspring after all this chit...well...we are talking about TN..Pfft.

Well, stillettos, she is probably proud of that fact that he has such a very high I.Q. Wouldn't any mother! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I definately think Unka Donald. Not sure about Rooster. And you are right, in my opinion, TN/GGS did not participate in moving Haleigh that night, (although I think GGS could do just about anything, she's tough.) Also agree that RC orchestrated it from werk, but only with heavy, heavy, heavy imput from TN.

FWIW, I do believe that Haleigh was dressed in her favorite outfit prior to being "laid to rest". There is just too much information out there about that "favorite outfit that had to be fetched from Grandma Sykes house". I think that there are bits and pieces of the truth in alot of the stories told by these people.

Well, stillettos, she is probably proud of that fact that he has such a very high I.Q. Wouldn't any mother! :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

:floorlaugh: Maybe Ronald told his mother that he was planning on continuing his computer technology education while he was serving his time. LOL.

:floorlaugh: Maybe Ronald told his mother that he was planning on continuing his computer technology education while he was serving his time. LOL.

And this kinda makes me think she may not know the truth, he cant bear to let her down. He would rather make a fool out of her then be a man and tell the truth. Does anyone remember when Misty said that she would wake up and teresa would be looking at her all crazy? Why would Teresa do that if she had to protect her son? Why would she provoke Misty by calling her names? Why would she introduce young gals to Ron in prison?

:floorlaugh:

Well...carp, I forgot he was a mensa member! :loser:

And this kinda makes me think she may not know the truth, he cant bear to let her down. He would rather make a fool out of her then be a man and tell the truth. Does anyone remember when Misty said that she would wake up and teresa would be looking at her all crazy? Why would Teresa do that if she had to protect her son? Why would she provoke Misty by calling her names? Why would she introduce young gals to Ron in prison?

TN's behavior tells me she knew and knew very early on....like before the 911 call. JMO

TN's behavior tells me she knew and knew very early on....like before the 911 call. JMO

But then why does she go on and do these things? If Misty is holding the truth for Ron, which she is, imo, why does Teresa provoke Misty? Teresa was also blindsided on live TV about the divorce, she was DENYING it the day before it happened.

I really think her son has made a big fool out of her, and she probably knows that but cant accept her son killed her grandchild. Something is just wrong with it all, obviously.

But then why does she go on and do these things? If Misty is holding the truth for Ron, which she is, imo, why does Teresa provoke Misty? Teresa was also blindsided on live TV about the divorce, she was DENYING it the day before it happened.

I really think her son has made a big fool out of her, and she probably knows that but cant accept her son killed her grandchild. Something is just wrong with it all, obviously.

IDK Chablis....cannot ascribe motives to TN...but I do know that her arrival so quickly at the trailer after 911 call armed with the pic is hink to high heavens...her behavior afterwards was the same in my book.

IDK Chablis....cannot ascribe motives to TN...but I do know that her arrival so quickly at the trailer after 911 call armed with the pic is hink to high heavens...her behavior afterwards was the same in my book.

I just cant help but think when she got busted taping her meeting with LE, that was another of Ronalds dumb plans and he made her do that. I just think she has a "form" if Cindy Anthony disease. I just cant see her provoking Misty and potentially having her expose Ron, because she is or was hooking ladies up with Ron, we all heard that one tape. Maybe she is as smug and arrogant as her son, I really have no idea. jmo

Chablis, my opinion on why Trersa doesn't mind provoking Misty, is that Misty has been set up to tell so many lies, per Ron's instruction, and the lies now make her look like the guilty one.
The same with Tommy. MOO is the Cummings/N/S family has systematically set up the Croslins from the get-go, beginning with singing the praises of Misty being the best girl friend, and mommy to the children Ron ever had.

Misty was made to look like she was lieing and hiding something from the beginning. Which she was, but only at the instruction of RC, TN, and AS. She was so confused about what was happening, from the beginning. :banghead:She really doesn't know what hit her. Of course, this is just my opinion.

Does anyone remember Misty making a statement in one of the jail video/audios that said something basically like this: "That whole weekend was false"? I remember it being stated and I would like to find it but find myself cringing whenever I think about having to listen to these tapes to find it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catheonlineghost