State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought she contacted police vs. them contacting her b/c Brad gave a false last name for her...then explained it by saying he forgot her last name. That's crazy to be engaged to someone and then forget their name no matter how much time had passed.

I remember reading that once they broke up she stayed in the apt they shared and he moved out and into another unit in the same building. She determined that he had kept a key and was entering her home while she was away and was so disturbed that she moved away from that apt and to a different building altogether. I definitely sensed that it was not a single incident but happened more than once. Considering that he could have been reading her mail, tampering with her computer, tainting her food, really anything...may not be stalking but is definitely threatening behavior and I believe she stated that she felt threatened.

I believe Brad did not want the police to talk to her b/c he knew that behavior would come out so he lied about her last name.

Didn't she or someone close to her, post here? I thought that was where I read about the BC stalking behavior/s?

That's not the dress she wore to the party. That's what she wore from her earlier plans. I saw something glinting in the light in that grainy video. Looked like a necklace to me at that point.

Regardless of which side you are in this case, it certainly seems that the defense is doing a very workman like job of whittling down that "mountain of CE" to a very small pile.

And the ease in which they are doing it, makes the CPD look more and more like the keystone cops.

Two hurtles left for Kurtz and Co to overcome or dance around, IMHO, the 6:40 phone call, and the Google search.

The call is at best neutral for BDI, so it's the google search. Agree they are doing a good job.

I was about to suggest this cuz they were talking about some kind of customer loyalty program thingy.

For Harris Teeter, the loyalty card is called a "VIC". You do not swipe it, you run it over the scanner just like you do a product at check out.

She would not have "swiped" the VIC card. But I also could not tell if she was paying with cash or card.

Remember the story from JA about being with NC in the cooper house and JA picked up a dress from a chair and pretended she was going to take it because it was one she really liked? Wasn't the infamous "green dress" found on a chair in the dining room?

For Harris Teeter, the loyalty card is called a "VIC". You do not swipe it, you run it over the scanner just like you do a product at check out.

She would not have "swiped" the VIC card. But I also could not tell if she was paying with cash or card.

thanks for the clarification. I don't have harris teeter in my area. is it like a walgreens type of place or more like a supermarket?

At all the HT's I shop at in Cary, you don't swipe your VIC card, they scan the barcode.

This is true, you don't 'swipe' a HT card, at least none that I've seen. At self checkout it asks to scan your card.

I missed this. Where/when did she wear this?

This HT video was from 1450+ (250PM) July 11th (Fri)..and she had the 2 kids with her in the shopping cart....She was wearing a green sun dress at the Fri. evening party...

The black dress appeared to be worn overtop of a bathing suit...

Dear WRAL

FYI, We can hear the attorneys WHISPERING into the mics near them.

AF seems like the only prosecutor that doesn't have a short temper. Good for her.

I think she paid with a credit or debit card because I didn't see her collect any change, unless I missed that.

Regarding the dress, could she have had the black one on in the morning, over her swimsuit and BC remembered seeing her in it, but maybe she changed into the green dress before the party?

Also, I'm almost positive HP was certain NC was wearing the necklace at the pool on Friday. I will have to go back and find that.

Wow, defense is doing a great job debunking all of these *facts*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675