2011.05.13 - Jury Selection DAY FIVE Afternoon Session

Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl is too independent, intelligent... Worked for 10 years already... Loves animals... I can't see how the D would want her.

I was under the impression she had an interest in jury duty not necessarily a juror in this case. :waitasec:

I thought the same thing but I could be just projecting because I've always wanted to serve on a jury too.

I hope she makes it just so we can watch JB get all flustery every time he looks in her direction. :)

Greetings everyone!
OK, I've been following this case off and on since way back. Had meant to stay silent but just overwhelmed with the urge to join in the discussion!
Can anyone tell me why ICA looks angry today?
I look forward to being part of this community.

:greetings: :welcome4:

Hope you enjoy the ride :rollercoaster:

I think she may have meant how a trial actually works:twocents:
But now she has said twice that "everyone is talking about this" - so if she hasn't been talking to people then how is she hearing "everyone talking about' it? KWIM?

Just threw me - that's all.

Greetings everyone!
OK, I've been following this case off and on since way back. Had meant to stay silent but just overwhelmed with the urge to join in the discussion!
Can anyone tell me why ICA looks angry today?
I look forward to being part of this community.

:welcome:

We are so happy to have you here!

:wagon:

oh wait - hold up

PJ was asked if she wanted to be on this jury and she said yes.

When asked why - she said she'd always had an interest in this. hhhmmmmm......yet no knowledge of the case at all?

I didn't like that - threw me a red flag

It doesn't throw a red flag, at least to me. She watches ID channel and is obviously interested in cases etc. I would also personally like to be on a jury. Maybe not a murder case but I would like to see what happens on the other side. I've prepared for trials and I know what happens on the other side of it, and I hope one day I'll see what it's like for a jury.

Good citizens want to be on a jury, they want to fulfill their obligations. Especially if they believe in the justice system.

does it act like a chiwawa?

Chihuahua it's Spanish for barking rodent. j/k :crazy:

chiuaua7lp.png

Yeah, sounds like she doesn't work but does nursing rotationals as part of school.

I heard she had been layed off, so had the opportunity to get enroled..so sounds like a a second career..and is likely on pogey or Unemployment and getting subisidized for retraining.....She did say she wowrked for an Insurance Company prior to enroling into Nursing Program...

At least that is what I take from her situation...IMO she sounds like a rather well rounded adult to me..and would think she coud make a wonderful "Caregiver":great:

what do u think bout cameras, yr in a big courtroom...?

honestly, i feel a little bit like i'm on trial...

JB asked what her interests are.

He likes takign long strolls on the beach.

Good for her! Tells JB she doesn't know anything about this case so she has no feelings about it and has no opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cheyenne1060