2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
JB asks for another sidebar!

CJBP - Not at this point!

:lol:

That is picture of myself & KC, don't know the exact date, she participated in Hot Body contest . . . objection . . . sustained unless you can put it in a date. . . .work on it . .
Dress she is wearing, can you see it in the picture? Does that help you remember? No sir, don't know which Friday this was . . . taken @ Fusion. Taken in June 2008? Yes Sir.

Baez objection (can't hear)
OK approach

FG is trying to establish a date in order to enter the party pics. Lots of objections from JB. FG pushes on... sidebar

next witness.
Nathan L.

lives in Florida, fort pearce.
full sail from o7 to 09 for a year and a half. no degree.
he is in a band now. keyboard, drums.

lived with TL and CC. from 05 to 08. in 2008.
slept on couch.

school schedule in june 9 to5.
played in band as well as going to school.

met KC on 05.24 at the party.
She seemed normal, outgoing, talkative.
Met Caylee around first of june.
Caylee never spent the night.
KC started staying over lots at end of June.

event planner she said.
didn't complain about her work.

Did KC get ready for work? She would leave when everyone else did.
KC didn't have a key to apt.

Was she easy to talk to? yes

She seemed normal, no mood swings.

He and CC had a conversation about Caylee not being around. Thought it odd.
It was summertime, and he didn't think much of Caylee being at the beach with nanny etc.

Did she talk about her parents?
She left apt when talking to her mom.
Never saw her talk to Caylee or Nanny on the phone.

KC have a car? yes
Never rode in car.

TL was gone 15 to 20 minutes when she called from the amscot.
They came back together.

TL promoted events at bars.
NL went with TL two or three times.

objection to a pic.
not published to the jury yet.

It's a pic of KC and NL close together.
Taken ?
Objection to discussing the hot body contest info. He doesn't remember date.

Back to pic. WAs pic taken in June 08. yes
Asked if it can be submitted as evidence, objection, and sidebar...

These pictures should be allowed in now that Casey has admitted that Caylee was deceased and she was present. It goes to her state of mind, imo!

I'm sorry, I'm so pizzed right now.

HHJP said to the jury: opening statements are not evidence.

Baez asked Cameron if he was at the Anthony home when Caylee drowned.

State objects because there's no evidence Caylee drowned.

HHJP: over ruled.

What the heck??

I couldn't believe he let that go on. What is with this Judge and his animosity toward the SA. He is polite with LDB but is downright caustic with the others.

they need to turn on their mics so we can hear! how does the court even hear them mumbling!! Baez doesnt' want all the party pics to come in. and whats wrong with this kid that he doesn't know approx when these pics were taken? He has had 3 years to think of it!! SA should have gone over stuff like dates with him before the trial!

Does it hurt the SA's case any that none of these witnesses say that Caylee ever seemed hurt, or endangered? Or that they don't say ICA said anything mean or derogatory about her? Most in the dispositions talked about how bright she was, so I'm trying to figure out, beyond setting a timeline, if the SA has any other reasons for these witnesses?
Not in my opinion.

If I were on the jury, I'd disregard that because "loving" mothers have murdered their children.

I have to say, so far, I'm not as impressed with Frank George as I am with Linda Drane-Burdick and Jeff Ashton.

I agree completely. He doesn't seem as confident in himself as both LDB & JA do, and IMO not near as likeable. I know he's experienced, so I don't get it.

oh jeeze - JB will ask every witness " were you at the Ant house on June 16 when Caylee drowned? so the jurors will get that tought stuck in there minds

what a joke - hope Mr George gets in his objection next time

I could be wrong, but I thought he said "were you at the Anthony home on June 16 when Caylee died". It still indicates that she died at the home as fact so either way, it shouldn't have been allowed.

Listening intently. Interesting to hear the witness after seeing this picture of him and KC for the past few years.

Edited to add................I think this is leading up to TL at a witness today..........

JB asked for sidebar during witness testimony about picture, JHHJP said not now.
SA continued to try and identify witness memory of date of pic, no luck.
SA offered pic as evidence (Item BS as exhibit)
JB objected and asked for sidebar.
HHJP said approach.
JB does not want picture entered due to relevance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member