2011.05.25 TRIAL Day Two- (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does it hurt the SA's case any that none of these witnesses say that Caylee ever seemed hurt, or endangered? Or that they don't say ICA said anything mean or derogatory about her? Most in the dispositions talked about how bright she was, so I'm trying to figure out, beyond setting a timeline, if the SA has any other reasons for these witnesses?

Timeline, showing Caylee wasn't with ICA from mid June forward, showing that ICA lied about job at universal, showing that ICA was not distraught during time Caylee was "drowned" and tossed away by GA then hidden by RK. ect.

Doesn't JB realize everytime he objects and makes a stink, it only heightens the curiousity of the jurors??? I know I'd hold on to that nugget! lol

It's hard to imagine after all this publicity, he 's been deposed about the photos and he nop can't say when it was taken? where is the photographer that took it- I thought it was dated....?

They are slowly building the case that caylees death was not a accident. She acted normal and happy. partying up a storm and living with a bunch of guys that all thought she worked as a event planner at universal. moo

The state needs to debunk the "accident" theory presented by Baez. If one juror buys that rubbish then this case is sunk.

I still cannot believe that anybody would or could buy it because it is so ridiculous....it's an accident but I will let my lawyer keep his mouth shut and take this to a death penalty trial where I leave my fate in 12 strangers. Yeah that makes total sense :waitasec:

Bet shes thinking dang it i wish i had my old clothes back! :innocent:

I don't like "angry Judge Perry". lol

I got the impression from day one Judge Perry had the personality of a Drill Sgt when angered.
CULT_Full_Metal_Jacket_Gunny_Pointing.jpg

Beaz should proberly do all he can NOT to tick the Judge off.

well, HHBP looks amused by what Cm is saying..../?

Showing pic of the hot body contest of Casey :woohoo:
Casey seems to avoid looking at the witness, who is also a cutie:)

Why is JB objecting? There are plenty of people who would know when that contest was.

I could be wrong, but I thought he said "were you at the Anthony home on June 16 when Caylee died". It still indicates that she died at the home as fact so either way, it shouldn't have been allowed.

That's how I heard it also...

It's hard to imagine after all this publicity, he 's been deposed about the photos and he nop can't say when it was taken? where is the photographer that took it- I thought it was dated....?

He was asked about a specific date and he can not recall. They had been there numerous times in June... he admitted it was taken sometime in June of 2008!

YAY... overruled!! Jury will see the picture!

I would think that TL could date the picture. Why is it necessary to establish it through this witness?

I agree completely. He doesn't seem as confident in himself as both LDB & JA do, and IMO not near as likeable. I know he's experienced, so I don't get it.

I like him. He may not be AS experienced as his team mates but, I believe he's doing a decent job. He's got a dry demeanor in my estimation.

It appears Baez will only ask one question to States witnesses...were you at the Hopespring home when caylee drowned....:banghead:

Hot body contest- June 20th.
The interesting thing about this date, was that earlier in the day, the Anthony's neighbor says he witnessed ICA backing her car into her parents garage for the third time in a 5 day period.

Personally, I think this is the day that ICA dug little Caylee's body back up from the backyard, and put her back in the car to further decompose.

My personal speculation, only.

Wonder what's in those sealed evidence bags sitting in front of the SA's table? The blue dress, the black boots??

JB trying to keep the party pictures out!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anon123123