2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
GA says he was happy to see ICA, hadn't seen her, her reaction to him was surprise

Casey seemed a little surprised to see GA home that afternoon.

GA says ICA told him she had to go to work in 10 mins. He says he suspected his gas had been used in the past and he had asked ICA if she was taking it.

OMG...bad enough that wftv cuts in with commercials, but now they are in Spanish....lmao, I have entered into the twilight zone

you guys...wouldn't most kids steal gas from their parents? most kids would admit it though...right? I mean it's like a borrow if it's dad's gas...

Thank you kindly to everyone who posts screen caps for those of us who can't watch. :) Did anyone grab one of GA this morning?

JA stopped GA quickly. Spill marks coul be construed as spill from decomp.

Wonder if JB will catch that.

GA says he notified B.Bruner (neighbor) about the theft.

I find the whole reporting the gas can stolen and the fact he was a cop and he went to tell the neighbor suspect.

having a 20 year old , when stuff happens she is the very first person I question. Door broken on garage ,check, odd window open for no reason ,check , gas can missing check, air tank gone ,check.

Active young people do random things and I am sure they were not that out of touch. Plus they also had Lee, I have no doubt when the dish washer powder turns up missing they dont have a clue. My dishes are always disapearing and she lives at home ,yet she has to take my pots and pans somewhere.

Way to go GA. I am worried that the jury will not understand why this father is not protecting his daughter - without them knowing the history. Ya know?

Casey sitting there shaking her head "no".

:banghead:

Casey looking at him now, over the monitor shaking her head shooting DAGGERS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member