2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOh I didn't know he sat them on the freezer.

YOU'RE DOING GREAT JOJO. Yelling so he'll hear me through the ethers. Not yelling at my WS friends!!

Because that's exactly what JB wants... the jury to speculate the "secret"... IMO.

I think the prosecution should have been shouting objections over "The Secret" references. WE know what he's referring to, but the jurors don't, and now they will be wondering what the Secret was. For all they know, the Secret might have been ICA telling him that GA killed Caylee. THe LAST THING the state wants is the jurors to think there was a big Secret, aka introducing doubt! :banghead:

Baez is just trying to make this secret sound more salacious to the jury.
(george's molesting)

Yes! It was brilliant on his side. Introducing a big secret is worse than what the secret actually is.

From his 2/18 depo:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...-trial-new-deposition20110420,0,1748555.story

"From what I remember, I think it was just hitting – that she was physically abused," Lazzaro told attorneys during a Feb. 18 deposition.

State should have read that back to TL to get into testimony.
Even if it means introducing the abuse, it is better than a big "secret" that jurors now think.

ICA: poor, poor pitiful me - I never said that

JB needs to shut Mz. Casey the f-up. It's making me want to reach through the TV and slap her!

Casey is testifying from the defense table shaking her head no and saying stuff to Sims. This should not be allowed.

I don't know, I think her actions at that table speak for themselves.

I hope GA finally realizes it's not his testimony that is going to bury her, it's HER ACTIONS that he is reporting that are going to bury her. It's her fault, not his.

PS I can't wait to get home and watch this.

See, this is where I think George is weak, my hubby wouldn't notice weight gain, or what was being worn, but this, this language no way, this behavior. It just wouldn't happen. She would not be allowed to leave.

How do you like those apples ICA? :great:

Does he seem to eager right now to incriminate her?

I am worried.

I am conflicted here as he burns his own daughter...

this is sick stuff. pray for all of them...holy sheets.

Excellent George smelled gas......which would explain why he didn't smell decomp if he's in front of the car...gas was overwhelming.

you guys...wouldn't most kids steal gas from their parents? most kids would admit it though...right? I mean it's like a borrow if it's dad's gas...

YES! Thank you! I wouldn't call it stealing though, as I know my parents wouldn't care. I def. wouldn't lie about it or keep it a secret though.

George is seriously trying to help the State! JB may have lost George helping them in any way when he said those horrible things about him in the Defense's opening statement.

HHJP: received in evidence.

JA: as you go though refer to diagram. okay?

yes

JA: you went to shed, lawn equip?

yes

JA: which shed that is? far right corner?

yes

JA: playhouse? what is that?

Caylee's playhouse got prior to second birthday.

JA: is that a pool?

yes

JA: other shed?

bikes, plant things things for our pool.

JA: patio is enclosed screned?

yes, enclosed screne.

JA: what happened?

the lock was broken off and the door was open three inches

JA: so what kind of lock was on it?

small master key lock, nothing extravagant a key to open it. the shed had a eye lit plastic connection and I slid it though to lock it.

JA: was shed broken

just eyelit pieces

JA: was anything missing?

the lock was inside the shed and I thought it was unsusal. tools the blower edger and generator and I look above where I keep gas cans and they were gone.

JA: just the gas cans?

just the cans

JA: what was your response?

I shook my head and said why take gas can? I need to make a report this could be hearsay but neighbors do talk gas from cans in area...if they are found I will get them back.

JA: who did you call?

ocso

JA: time?

by 10:30, a deputy came within a short time, he was nice I explained what happened.

JA: make a report?

I filled out a report. said worth 50 dollars.

JA: did he make a investigation? dust for prints

he made report.

JA: how long was the deputy there?

five ten minutes

JA: what did you do about your plan to do yard work?

had to put on hold when to buy new gas cans and went to tell the Burners what happened.

JA: did you get your lawn mowed that day?

I did not get it mowed that day.

JA: from june 16th to this point had you seen Casey?

I don't remember seeing her from the 16th to report.

JA: did you see her that day?

shortly after 2:00

JA: normally you would be at work?

yes interview wasn't until 6 pm

JA: what led up to you seeing casey?

I had come back from back and was easing into my thought process about the interview.

JB: objection

sustained

JA: in your living room?

yes

JA: in your living room tell us what happened next.

the garage door goes up and here is Casey coming in the house.

JA: is you concerned about who is coming in?

?

JA: when you first saw casey where was she?

near the door area

JA: she was coming through the garage? is that where she came thru?

yes

JA: were you happy?

yes

JA: what was her reaction

somewhat surprise on her part

JA: conversation?

yes, where is Caylee? how are you asked about her, how is Caylee at has mom been talking to you. she was a little evasive but she was rushing.

JA: upon seeing Casey, did you become to suspect she might know something about the gas cans?

I had thought the gas was used without my knowledge and it does not evaporate that quickly. I asked Casey about it, she said I don't know what you are talking about, I didn't have gas to mow and she said aww dad...I have seen indications of spill marks on the particular sunfire she has

JA: you thought she had maybe taken the gas?

yes

JA: what did you do?

I wanted to question her a little more about, I was planning to rotate my wife's tires I do those kinds of things at home, the jacks to hold the car up casey had them back there. I said casey I need something from your car. She said what do you need from my car. Dad I will get it for you. Casey I got the key.

JA: you have a key?

yes

JA: talk here and there very nice conversation cordial. the garage door is open and kc brushes past me and says dad I'll get it, she nearly runs to the back of her car. I say, okay a little funny time now between me and her. Casey opens the trunk and gets the cans and says I hate to say this "here's you ****ing cans" I said why she said I needed them. I been having problem with car, I run low on fuel, I don't have money. I picked up the cans and set them on the freezer and told her we would talk later. I was motified and I wanted to talk later, I had caught her with them.

JA: you were annoyed.

yes

JA: her car was it in the garage or in the drive.

??

JA: smell anything?

the smell of gas cans

JA: so you got your cans back, what did kc do then?

she backed out of drive way and I didn't see her again.

JA: ?

Mom knows about it.

JA: had you told your wife?

after I made the report I called her it made her chuckle a minute...I told Cindy yes.

I'm getting so emotional right now listening to GA. I KNOW he has stood by KC all this time and it's been hard to feel sympathy for him or CA,but he is giving his daughter up right now and totally burying her. My heart breaks for him.

Does he seem to eager right now to incriminate her?

I am worried.

Yes! He is coming off very badly in my opinion. He is giving me the creeps and I cannot imagine the impression he is leaving with the jury. Very risky for the state.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member