2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ricardo appears very bitter to be involved in this (I don't blame him)

Ricardo Morales on stand, age 27, lives in Illinois for 1 1/2 yrs, married has 1 child, lived in FL 2007 & 2008, working @ car dealership - service dept setting appts for car repairs,
first met KC June 2007 at a party, started to date 2/2008. she told me she worked @ Universal Studios - event coordinator . . . her job required her to give tours of Universal and Islands of Adventures for people from out of town . . . never visited her @ work, occassionally talked about Juliette and boss named Tom from work, never met them or spoke to them. Lived @ 232 N. Glenwood . . . a townhome. . .lived w/John Chatt, he lived there when I dated KC, Kc's daughter Caylee came over to townhome while dating . . .Feb 2008 til mid April 2008 we dated. She stayed over with me 4 - 5 nights a week she stayed over, almost every occassion Caylee stayed with us, Caylee slept in the bed, I slept on one side, kc in middle, Caylee on the other side. KC didn't leave any clothes . . .she would bring stuff over for herself and Caylee . . . never left anything . . .brought it into my home . . .Photo taken of KC & Caylee in RM's room @ Glenwood Apt . . . (objection . . . pre-trial ruling on this photo . . .overruled) Late January because Caylee has bruise under her eye . . . (JB sidebar? HHBP Not right Now!)
Mr. G: move to enter into evidence. . .
JB - we would object
HHBP - approach the sidebar!

Mr. G:

BAM........the State snuck the bruise in there anyway. WOW...did not see that coming.

Bet ya JB asks for a mistrial.

He seems like he is on something, nasty attitude, or maybe feel weird to be there with ICA there! But the way he stated about the bruise under her eye, he sounded pretty mad as he said it!

JB: can I have a sidebar?

HHJP: not right now.

oh Lawd. This is nuts. The jury is prolly' ready to scream at this point. They are going to be some pi$$ed off peeps by the end of this.

Perhaps it wasn't the shovel she researched on the internet and did not want to use one of HER shovels. As a juror that is what I would be thinking.

Maybe she was unable to break the lock herself and get the shovel so she borrowed one from BB, the next time she by came she had her boyfriend with her who broke in for her.

Big deal, the SA conceded the bruise was an accident. I'm sure they will agree to have RM clarify it.

If I were a juror - I would be thinking WOW - that defense dude sure doesn't want us to see that picture!

I would think the jury would see how Baez tries to suppress all the evidence that points to his clients guilt and pictures of Caylee with bruises that show neglect or abuse. All his objections make her look bad.

Ricardo does not want to be there.

Looking everywhere he can to NOT look at KC.

The bruise on Caylee in the picture has been brought out to the jury inadvertently by RM. Previously, HHJP ruled that the bruise would be photoshopped out so the jury wouldn't draw any conclusions from it.

How could that pic from Ricardo's be from late January when he says they started dating in February 2008?

RM looks to me like he knows he's about to be put through a meat grinder.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members