2011.05.26 TRIAL Day Three (Morning Session) **READ FIRST POST PLEASE**

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so sorry for all these young people, who, for all outward appearances seem to be fine upstanding young adults, being sucked into the vortex that is/was Casey Anthony. These 'kids' remind me of my children, and I'd hate for them to have to live through this. :cow:

Hi Everyone, new to posting been a member for sometime now. Enjoy reading all of your comments.
Hope I am doing this right. Now Casey took 2 cans and then George went and bought two, then Casey brought back the two she took is there 4 cans altogether. I am so confused with Jose and his foolishness.

Was it Ricardo who wrote all of those texts to Casey asking her to come over at night and she kept saying that the Nanny and her mother didn't come home to babysit?

I thought that was the Officer Anthony Rusciacano (SP?)

RM is *not* happy about being there, IMHO. I'm on pins and needles waiting for cross.

I'm betting JB asks for the lunch break before he cross-examines him though.

I can see why he would be mad. His privacy has been invaded. He was probably treated as a suspect. All these guys found out through the Sunshine Laws that they were all being played and used which is probably embarrassing. They want to move on with their lives but Casey will stick it to them one more time before she goes down.

IMO

Broke up in April 2008, after you broke she would come over not as frequently, wasn't bad breakup, never met GA or CA, had been to the A house, went over once early on for breakfast when we were dating - her parents weren't home. On 6/7 KC & Caylee spent the night, (objection . . .overrule) on 6/9 & 6/10 . . .kc spent night . . .saw Caylee on those dates as well . . . Morning of 6/10 last time I saw Caylee . . . heard name TL (JB: objection . . sustained) didn't see kc anymore that week . . . saw kc next on 7/1 , between 6/10 & 7/1 very minimal contact w/kc - 1 or 2 text messages, didn't tell him Caylee was kidnapped, missing, something bad happened, etc. . . .on 7/1 living @ same residence w/a friend sleeping on couch @ the time . . . AH, friend of mine & Jon Chatt. . . known her for years. . . she got in car accident . .car wasn't working and our house was close to her work . . . she was looking for place to live . . .planned to move in with KC into KC's parents home . . .discussed it with AH . . . saw KC on 7/1 she was sitting in Living room talking to AH, when I woke up she was sitting in chair talking to AH, surprised to see her had not seen her in few weeks, didn't upset me. Nothing strange/different/not upset/crying didn't say Caylee missing, no change in her demeanor on 7/1 vs. 6/10. On 7/2 went to Boston for 6 days/week, flew into Orlando on 6/8 and didn't leave the airport and left again on my next flight . . .to PR, flew on my own to meet John C, AH & Troy B, planned for 6 months, kc was invited to PR - we were dating when planning that trip or before, I didn't think kc was going to PR with me & my friends. . .I didn't rescind the invite . . .she was still invited, returned 7/15, saw kc that date @ Orlando Airport . . she was picking us up from airport . . .we arrived in afternoon . . .kc was same as she always was . . .happy/smiling asking about our trip, normal kc, no mention of Caylee missing/kidnapped/kc looking for her/anything terrible or horrible happened to kc/nothing in word or action that anything wrong.

Lunch Recess!

Watching and listening to RM, I'm really struck again by how traumatic it must be to date someone, care about their child, and find out that when you saw her, she had already killed her child and could act like everything was normal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven