2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC, he exists, but doesn't have a son

Jeffrey Dale Hopkins II is a former employe of Universal, he left years before - wasn't it Jeffrey Michael Hopkins who ICA claimed she had a relationship with? This person as described by ICA does not exist.

Oops! Wrong link.

Ok, I know that some of you have learned the art of "lip reading", LOL. Do we have any translations of what Casey was saying about her mother during this hissy fit? I can only see a couple of obvious words.:crazy:

I would love to have seen a side by side of Cindy and ICA when Cindy said she stopped looking six weeks ago. Does anyone remember if anything registered on ICA's face?

No way that pool would still be in the backyard if CA believed for one second that Caylee had drowned in there.

my thoughts exactly, no WAY. Watched the trial on-line this a.m., just scrolling through the end of this thread now, this has been my exact thought once seeing the backyard pics and seeing CA testify this morning. NO WAY would she leave that pool back there as a constant reminder. MOO, IMO, etc.

Usually a necessary precaution when there is a swimming pool. Some areas even require two gates.

Thank you, that makes sense.

Can anyone tell me where, exactly, the dogs hit in the backyard? tia

Oops! Wrong link.

Ok, I know that some of you have learned the art of "lip reading", LOL. Do we have any translations of what Casey was saying about her mother during this hissy fit? I can only see a couple of obvious words.:crazy:

Puffster is going to have that to us, at some point! Woohoo!

But, the side gate was padlocked! Man, that's secure for a gate in my neck of the woods. jmo

I have padlocks on both of my gates to keep the kids & dog IN the yard. Wondering if they padlocked it to keep Caylee in as well as she became mobile so she wouldn't dart to the street.

Mark somebody - the Marine who came to town and wore a wire for the LE. He is real, and Lee was once dating his sister, whom Lee believes aborted his child. Mark is real and lives in California.

I thought Lee dated Mark's wife.

You know, she is just spiteful enough to take her own life before allowing a jury of her peers to sentence her to death.

Hate to disagree with you momtective but her committing suicide would take away the only thing she truly loves.....herself! She would never do that! She loves herself too much.

Too bad she couldn't have shown the same emotion for Caylee.

I think that William W. was really hooked on kc at the time. It must have completely deflated kc to hear him say he was not really interested in her...LOL

He was going to explain but got cut off..

Ooo I missed Will W! When did he testify? TIA!

where did Casey take Caylee in the middle of the night? the night she was at ( so many I forget which one) the guys house where they all slept in the same bed?

her mother says she did not call Casey in the middle of the night and demand caylee's return...so what night was that? where did she take her at 3 in the morning or whatever...???

Does anyone know if Caylee's room and playhouse are still intact at the A's house or have they removed them? Just wondering if the A's have finally accepted that Caylee's gone forever.

what in the heck is Lipman going to argue to the judge tomorrow and guesses?

I have padlocks on both of my gates to keep the kids & dog IN the yard. Wondering if they padlocked it to keep Caylee in as well as she became mobile so she wouldn't dart to the street.

Cindy didn't mention it when she talked about childproofing, but it would surprise me if they didn't. She talked about child proofing the doorknobs.

Hate to disagree with you momtective but her committing suicide would take away the only thing she truly loves.....herself! She would never do that! She loves herself too much.

Too bad she couldn't have shown the same emotion for Caylee.

You are right ecs...you are right. :dance:
ICA loves herself way to much and she still has way to much confidence in JB, her knight in shining armor. :giggle:

The fact that TL testified that he went to sleep and caylee was in the bed, woke up and caylee not there, inquired and ICA stated her Mom called and wanted her home, and the fact that records shows that CA, GA, and LE tried to climb mountains to find he and None of ICA friends or acquaintances had seen Caylee has not gone over the Jury's head! MOO
That was RM. Caylee didn't sleepover at TL's.

But, ITA!

I agree - CA was there for Caylee today and to watch CA's face soften when she looked at a picture was heartbreaking to see.

On a lighter note, I see clearly now, no one has read my copious posts and arguments about what a sociopath is over the last two years. Clearly no one has. And no - they cannot be found in the Astrology thread!

I have read many of them and I completely concur with your thinking. I still have a hard time watching the people (victims) ICA has left in her path. It is heartbreaking.

Did CA ask them to remove the picture of Caylee from her screen so she could concentrate?

GA placed a picture (I'm assuming it was Caylee) on the stand in front of him the first day he testified.

I also am watching the replay and I agree. Again, I cannot imagine with GA being home, such an "accident" would've been allowed to happen. Both GA and CA seemed too vigilant and did everything possible to "child proof" the house and pool area. I especially listened to CA's testimony of how she would take Caylee swimming, carefully getting into the pool first before allowing Caylee to jump into her arms and Caylee wearing a life jacket when in there.

MOO

I totally agree with you! Plus look at that house! It's not that big AT ALL, and is very open with the floor plan. You would be able to see and/or hear Caylee at all times. No way in the world was this an accident! Plus we have CA's testimony now saying ICA was calling her in the afternoon asking her to watch Caylee because ICA had to go <modsnip> Tony, um... I mean go to work. That baby was alive & well went George went to work.

As for the grass... I've done two really dumb things at this house... washed the deck off with bleach, and the grass down there would never grow again (we've since cemented that into a patio). And spilled gasoline trying to regas the lawn mower & slipping .. and that patch never grew again. Makes me shudder to think what she did to that babies body in the back yard. I'm sure she did something to try to cut down on the smell the days her car was backed into the garage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin