2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if you don't normally have a hearing problem, if you put closed caption on your TV when it is hard to hear or understand the lawyers or witnesses, it helps a great deal. Of course, with all of their commercials, it is only a part time help...:crazy:

Is there anyway anyone has a link for the morning half today? I had so much to do for my kids this morning I missed Amy and lee !

I have been searching for one but cant find it.

Can someone recap ?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138185"]2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Is there anyway anyone has a link for the morning half today? I had so much to do for my kids this morning I missed Amy and lee !

Can someone recap ?

WFTV.com has the first two parts so far

Even if you don't normally have a hearing problem, if you put closed caption on your TV when it is hard to hear or understand the lawyers or witnesses, it helps a great deal. Of course, with all of their commercials, it is only a part time help...:crazy:

That is a great suggestion. Actually one of the best posts of the day! jmo

Can someone recap ?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138185"]2011.06.01 TRIAL Day Seven (Morning Session) - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
(this is the trial thread)

wftv has both videos up to watch:
http://www.wftv.com/video/28093935/index.html part 1
http://www.wftv.com/video/28094228/index.html part 2

I don't remember anything about camping in the car. WOW. I have often wondered if ICA camped in those woods where she dumped Caylee's body. I don't mean like camped on the ground, but backed her car in and tried to sleep. You know, before she started mooching off of everybody's sofa.

I thought I would laugh out loud yesterday when Amy said that iCA just showed up....and didn't leave. WHAT A MOOCH.

IIRC LA said she was "camped-out" for a few days at the Sawgrass apartments in her car trying to find Caylee?

I don't remember anything about camping in the car. WOW. I have often wondered if ICA camped in those woods where she dumped Caylee's body. I don't mean like camped on the ground, but backed her car in and tried to sleep. You know, before she started mooching off of everybody's sofa.

I thought I would laugh out loud yesterday when Amy said that iCA just showed up....and didn't leave. WHAT A MOOCH.

the pings will tell you where she camped - and it wasn't on suburban. The most interesting ones are after tony left for ny...

The FUSS...........
forthefans1.jpg
forthefans2.jpg
Ohhhh, I see. The fuss, indeed.

Oh. my. gosh..........

I just saw the video of the stampede at the court house. Wow......

:crazy:

I think she sponged off of someone most of the time but there were probably a day here and there where she had to camp out. I remember there being an empty house mentioned early in the searches for Caylee where it looked like someone had been sleeping / staying there. They thought maybe a homeless person. IIRC it wasn't too far from Hopespring.

Mike Brooks on IS discussing "official ownership" of the car....

Long ago I suspected that the "ownership" of the car would become an issue used by the DT. After today's questions about spare keys...I know I was right.

the pings will tell you where she camped - and it wasn't on suburban. The most interesting ones are after tony left for ny...

Like where? I'm not too familiar with the 'ping' evidence.

I only remember it because I watched Tony's wiretap on Lee just a couple of days ago. There's some interesting information there looking back in hindsight.

Basically, Lee told Tony he didn't believe she could be doing a stakeout (ahuh) in the car because the smell was so bad.

The packed bags at Tony's and even her toothbrush was packed means Tony had not let her move in permanent.

I find it difficult to watch and post at the same time too. I seem to miss things that are being said if I try to post too.

I came in late today - being on the west coast, I got online at 8:00am here and it's already 11:00am in Florida. So I only watched the last hour before the lunch recess.

Was there any major bombshells earlier this morning? What I saw of Lee's testimony, he did well.

I can't watch and post at the same time very well either. I have me a system going on. My family has now witnessed it and have convinced themselves I have completely gone over the trial edge now. I have the TV on IS, my computer is wesh or cnn @ all times. I have websleuths open. I keep my earbuds plugged into my laptop. When IS goes to commercial, in lightening fast speed I mute IS and unplug the laptop so that I don't miss a second! I mostly crochet during testimony and read here mostly during breaks.

I have allready apologized to my family for my being a bad wife/mom until the trial is over. When there was no court on Monday, the little one said "does this mean we get to eat today?".

:floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member