2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then how were they able to question George about it?

Good question. It was the SA that brought it up, wasn't it? I wonder how- there was no evidence either way.

I stand corrected. Thank you :)

I think that video was in the lot at the police station. Driving it out of the bay or something.

Yes, after searching some images, it looks exactly like pictures that were taken in July, 2010 when the defense team and forensics were looking at the car. It was just odd that it showed up in the video at that moment.

Hi everybody..

I just wanted to thank you for the links, for keeping me in the loop, so thank you to each and wveryone of you!:rocker:

anyhoo, working from home, and trying to play catch up..

I gotta say, I was kinda dissapointed in Lee A..I think there was so much more that FG could have got out of lee, and it was almost like pulling teeth very slowlyyyyyyyyyyy jmho

anyhoo, thank you, web sluthes rocks!

FWIW Mr FG is not the first one on the SA team to find it excruciating to get a straight answer out of LA. He is always trying to dodge what he thinks might be incriminating and he is decidedly ODD in his everyday life. Read his answers to any question on any topic, and you want to say Whaaaat- would you just answer the damn question!

Just a disclaimer...

I am NOT an attorney, nor do I post with expertise.....I just grew up with them in the family and have absorbed quite a bit throughout this case.

If I am wrong...I am wrong.

OT. I have felt all along that Casey deserved the death penalty if guilty, but after seeing Cindy breaking down on the stand I would rather see Casey get life. I think if Casey gets the DT it would be the end for Cindy, losing her granddaughter and her daughter. I would want to spare her that pain.
Has anyone else felt this way?

Hey all....could someone direct me to the thread that states how you can listen to the testimony via your iPhone?? Please. I can't find it and will be driving for 7 hours tomorrow...would love to listen. THANK YOU!!

I use the Skyfire App, $2.99 in the App Store. It's a web browser that will convert flash video to play on an iphone.

I watch/listen to the Casey Cam on WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/caseytriallive2/index.html

hth

It's the defense making the allegation- it's on them to bring it up and show a reason to the court for bringing it up. Until then, the SA can't touch it.

However, I think it would be VERY much in the state's favor if it was brought up in the opening and then never mentioned again.

Can't the defense bring up all this hoo-hah mess about George and the molestation when they try their case? Is this why the State is pussy-footing around and being so delicate? Yup, that's my opinion! Once the State opens the door about anything (argument, smells, etc) the defense is all over it.

I'm not really happy so far, especially with Lee's testimony. There was so much to be talked about, but the State certainly didn't want to get into any argument information, or even what George may or may not have been doing -- because the Defense (again) would jump all over it.

I felt sorry for Mr. George - I think he was a little perplexed in what he really wanted to ask. I have to wonder if the jury thinks the SA is hiding something. I know i would (had I not known so much already).

MOO please :)

Mel

Why are they closing their message boards? That seems so strange. What is their reasoning?
They haven't given a reason, which is one reason the posters are freaking. They are leaving the board up until the end of the week but you can't post on it after tonight at 6pm.

I hate it because when WS gets slow and overloaded, that is where I go to read, and we all know this is going to be a looooooong trial. Where o where can i go to get info when I can't get on here? I dont post much but am here reading everyday. I am just :sick:

A little OT, but speaking of HLN and Newsmakers-- on the weekends they now have evening shows, Body of Evidence, that type of stuff. Now, they cut off the beginning and the end! Infuriating! I watched once, only once. mo

Just a disclaimer...

I am NOT an attorney, nor do I post with expertise.....I just grew up with them in the family and have absorbed quite a bit throughout this case.

Hey, I for one enjoy your "expertise"....:woohoo:

Then how were they able to question George about it?

Well, the accusation against George is far more graphic. With Lee they have a failed attempt to cop a feel. It just wouldn't be dynamic to go after Lee in court when they have made George the primary molester. I don't know why they were allowed to question George about it, though, since it not based on any facts in evidence. It's malicious gossip without any proof.

You have to down load Skyfire $2.99 app.
After you down load that open WFTV.com from that browser (skyfire)
you will see the video at bottom, press it to play and wam-o
you can drive an listen and watch at red lights. I sat mine in my cup holder and look down when I can.

Hope that helps.

OMG!!!! It works now!:blowkiss::yourock:

I had been trying to get CNN live steam to work....WFTV works!!!!!!!!!!

"newsmakers" I can't stand HLN for the same reason, do you have comcast by any chance and live in NJ?

It must be national with Comcast - we get our own Newsmakers here in Chicago. Ughh. Im all for local news, but it came be pretty lame.

They haven't given a reason, which is one reason the posters are freaking. They are leaving the board up until the end of the week but you can't post on it after tonight at 6pm.

I hate it because when WS gets slow and overloaded, that is where I go to read, and we all know this is going to be a looooooong trial. Where o where can i go to get info when I can't get on here? I dont post much but am here reading everyday. I am just :sick:

I recall that they planned to cut the boards at some point anyway....but I wonder if there is a motive of some sort related to the case.

the are really pushing twitter and facebook..think that that may be where they want to focus on...they are always pushing facebook & twitter

Don't know if anyone saw my comment yesterday (threads move so fast...) I wanted to bring this up again and see what ya'll think:

Eiglarsh on HLN mentioned the Mama doll saying that if Caylee had drowned, the doll wouldn't be in the car, it'd still be in the house. I thought it was a very good point but then I was thinking about CA stating precisely "The doll was where Caylee would be" (in the car seat). Now I'm wondering if JB isn't going to use that and say kc was so wacked out she thought Mama doll was Caylee, or she pretended she was.

Okay-- I've had to watch coverage on TV. My area's HLN goes to commercial about every six minutes, then for five minutes at the top and bottom of the hour, they do something called "newsmakers," some community awareness type deal. I have learned I have more patience than I thought I'd ever have. :innocent:

I know what you mean about HLN. I have that on the TV and a live link on the laptop. Between the commercials and the 'newsmakers' on tv and the frozen screen on my livestream, I think I get about half of the trial live. And of course during that half one of the kids comes in and says 'what's cooking? anything?'

Just a disclaimer...

I thoroughly enjoy your posts and screen caps and other creative entries in the Parking Lot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea