Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by littlemisslegal
IN THE MOST CREATIVE DEFENSE -CAN WE IMAGINE THIS?

sometimes i try and think of the defense that one can come up with to say caylee was not killed by her mom. i let my thoughts wander to the almost impos...sible but yet, we have heard some very weird scenerios already.
can we come up with anything that resembles this thought ?

they can say someone had caylee and was giving casey time to come up with money, fix a problem she created or was part of. perhaps some shady buisness. she partied cause she though she could fix everything and get caylee back. she knew that or hoped that they were just bull s-- her . she felt no one would really hurt her child. after all she was part of the crowd. then she is told that she did not handle the alternative to keeping caylee safe right. she is given a dead child. she must make everyone believe she had no part in it. what does she do now> hide from everyone. make it look like a kidnap. stupid enough to take her own things from her own home and use to make it look like torture, duct tape , items . although she was not the killer she was now the one with her childs dead body. she does panic- yet she parties too. weird but true???

ok your turn-- remember this is just another crazy defense in land of make believe, YET, WHO KNOWS THE REAL STORY? the attorney may use this if they wish-lolSee More
about a minute ago · LikeUnlike
I agree that it is productive to think along those lines, and with the Amanda Knox case (the murder of Meredith Kercher) people have reflected on drug activity and the fact that Meredith may have gotten caught in the middle of her new boyfriend's dealings. You never know what may have happened with the wild way Casey was living.

So who was on the home computer from 2-3 pm? GA says that ICA had already left and he left at 2pm, then from 2-3 pm someone was on the home computer. Did she ever leave as he stated or did she pull in as soon as he left? I guess that they already figure this out with computer forensics. Maybe I need to go back and reread that.

I kept a copy of a blog started back in late 2008 and in it they were discussing that Leonard Padilla said Lee told him that Casey and Cindy had a huge blow out and Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck and Casey left the house that night with Caylee. The neighbors did confirm there was a fight, they heard it.

Now, granted this info comes from LP whom alot of people don't believe after his whole "daisy chain" thing, but back then, Lee was spending alot of time doing his own investigation and LP was someone he was talking to alot.

LP said he was told this by Lee on Nancy Grace.

Again, it's LP so you can take it with a grain of salt, but why make up that story if he didn;t know anything about a fight.

Also, Cindy told Mark Fuhrman about the fight. But she did not confirm it to LE. There is a link to that info on another thread from earlier tonight.

ETA;

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/casey-a...and-discovery/

15/16 – CA and KC have a big argument. [NOTE: CA does not share this information with LE but later tells this to MF.]

Scamperoo
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6617835#post6617835"]Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #7 - Page 40 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Per testimony: Cindy had a bonding moment with Casey and Caylee looking at the "u are my sunshine tape" Sunday night
George says they leave to gether as usual on monday.

THEORY:

Cindy and KC argued, it may have escalated into a physical fight. Cindy called KC an unfit mother; KC stomped out of the house, Caylee in tow. That was the evening of the 15th, not the morning of the 16th. (I think George may have lied about seeing them leave that morning, probably to protect his wife/family--likely at the time he didn't think the fight was relevant to Caylee being MIA and didn't see the the need to air that dirty laundry.)

KC and Caylee hid out the night of the 15th at TL's apartment. The next day (June 16th) TL tells KC he is just not comfortable with Caylee spending time at his place as it is not an appropriate environment for a shall child, especially a girl child. KC calls Cindy to see if she can drop Caylee off, but Cindy is unavailable to babysit.

KC is angry. If she can't find a sitter she will have to cancel her plans with TL. This is most inconvenient for KC, not just for this evening but she is likely to face many more evenings when she has no sitter. On top of all this, now Caylee is getting tired and fussy.

KC decides to do away with Caylee 1) her own personal freedom, 2) to get "even" with Cindy, 3) TL has finally admitted he doesn't think Caylee should be subjected to the lifestyle of him and his roommates. But, it is a lifestyle KC wants for herself.

This theory does not explain why KC killed her daughter rather than give her up for adoption but people often do things in the heat of the moment that defy explanation. Maybe if KC had thought about her situation to any degree she would have realized her other options, but she had finally met a guy she was really into and she was just sick and tired of motherhood standing in the way of her life. KC did not want to let TL get away, so she sent Caylee away forever.

:(

I'm sorry for posting before I read the thread but I forget things so easily.

This isn't a theory but I noticed in the jailhouse tapes that KC specifically mentioned that Caylee talked about her shoes and her book during a phone call. Of course we know that phone call never took place on July 15 as KC claimed it did.

We know Caylee did not have shoes when she was found and she was last photographed reading her book.
How do these two items fit into the picture?

KC's lies consist of mixed truths. It intrigues me why she would say Caylee spoke about her book and her shoes.

(now back to finish up the 'is GA lying' thread)

Some thoughts of mine (translate to opinions), and please forgive the graphic and awful way of describing an innocent child:

Working backwards, it seems nearly a certainty that Caylee was in the trunk of the car from about the 24th of June to about the 27th of June. Either KC placed her in the woods before she ran out of gas or she left Caylee in the trunk and someone else put her in the woods, someone with a key to her car. (Casey Quote - I honestly don't know where she is.) The decomp in the trunk would have taken a few days to permeate so thoroughly, IMO).

However, it is most likely the 16th of June when Caylee was killed, so her body would have been nearly liquified by the 24th to the 27th in the Florida climate - too liquified to move without leaving a large amount of byproduct, plastic bags or not.

So, if she died on the 15, 16, or 17th, she would have had to be kept in cold or freezer-like conditions before being placed in the trunk. There would not have been enough firmness to leave a body mark on the trunk liner or to enable her to be moved without a great amount of effort and mess.

If so, Caylee probably either never left the Anthony home until around the 24th (except for the brief time KC left the home to wait for GA to leave for work), or she was in KC's trunk overnight on the 16th, then KC came home and tried to bury her. Unable to do so and if there were a freezer or refrigerator at the Anthony home or nearby that was not used much, she could have been transported there. Caylee could not have been in the trunk long if at all at first because the smell would have started right then rather than 9 or 10 days later.

I don't have a firm opinion as to how or where Caylee died, but one thought is that she was duct-taped and placed in the trunk before KC went to Tony's. Now that we know KC spent all the next day in bed with AL, it would have to be the 18th that Caylee was put back in the Anthony home or placed somewhere until the 24th or 25th. Second opinion is that after returning to the home on the 16th, Caylee was killed and left there or elsewhere in a cool or frozen state.

(When I watch the videos KC took of Caylee I am more than sure that KC is a cold-blooded killer who had a lot of hidden hatred for both her daughter and her mother. Anyone that can shoot a video and not interact with their child as that child is asking questions and wanting attention is cold, cold, cold. It's almost as if those videos were done to traumatize little Caylee, what it would be like to go through with what was on KC's mind, what would little Caylee look like as KC was readying then completing the final act.)

I posted pretty much the same thing in another thread, but it's probably more appropriate here.

June 16th @ shortly after 4:30pm - After planning on spending the night with Tony (who she just started having regular sex with), AND after numerouse unsuccessful phone calls to many people to try and find someone to watch Caylee, AND after possibly being seen walking out of Walmart with an upset Caylee chasing 10 feet behind her...... Casey kills her daughter Caylee and puts her in the trunk of her car. Some possibility of the death being caused by trying to drug the child to sleep with diastrous results with Xanax (as in "she's staying with Zanny") or Chloroform - but not certain of this.

June 17 - Trying to figure out what to do with a body in her trunk, drives around looking at different places, calls dad at work (early) to make sure he isn't home. Goes home and tapes and bags the body, but leaves it in the trunk. Texts Amy and asks her to "cheer me up". Then goes and gets Anthony's Jeep so she's not driving around with the body in the trunk. Even remembers to gas his Jeep up at 6:31pm. Possibly, after locating someone with a similar name to "Zanny" in phonebooks, MySpace, or Facebook, is the person responsible for real named Zaneida Gonzalez stolen work computer. Or, while looking for a place for her and Amy to live as she had been texting several about, by coincidence runs across someone named Zaneida at the Sawgrass Apartments when Casey drives in to look at them.

June 18 around 1:30pm - Casey borrows shovel from neighbor, takes body out of trunk and buries it in shallow hole behind house - probably behind playhouse.

June 23 between 3-5pm - Worried that she must do a better job disposing of body. Casey digs up partially decomposing body (put the bags in laundry bag because of smell, dirt, and fluids), puts it back in her trunk. Then she drives to the wooded (and swampy) area a few blocks away on Suburban Drive and re-disposes of the remains. She probably left the car running during this whole process (in case she needs a quick getaway), and ends up running out of gas. Tony comes to pick her up and finds her walking on Chickashaw Trail (which is just 2.5 blocks away from where body is found) carrying a backpack. They go back to Anthony house, steal gas - but because of smell in trunk, which isn't as stong as it will get in a few days, Casey won't let Tony fill car so she does it.

June 24 - Car starting to smell a little, but not too bad. But fears getting caught when she runs into Dad as she sneaks home to get clothes and other things. Rushes out to grab gas cans before Dad opens trunk himself.

June 25 - Admits to Amy about smell in car (which is starting to get "horrible"). She stays in Anthony's apartment area instead of taking car anywhere.

June 26 - Gets bored sitting at Anthony's place, tells Amy she "needs a vacation". Spends all day on computer posting morbid crap on PhotoBucket and MySpace. Decides that "Belle Vita" is how she'll go on from now on and put aside what happened. Startsmaking plans to continue the party life.

June 27 - Smell in car is so bad now that Casey realizes she needs to go hide it until the smell dissipates or she can find a way to clean it. Doesn't get far because she probably hasn't put any gas in since the stolen gas cans. So parks it next to a dumpster hoping any smells would be blamed on the dumpster. Since she can't go home without her daughter and car, goes shopping at JC Penney for party clothes and calls or texts all her friends to come party at Fusion.

The rest of the story is just partying. She can't figure out an "end game" for why Caylee is gone, so she just keeps making up more intricate lies to put off any decisions on that matter. If she were to admit that Caylee was dead, missing, kidnapped that would interfere with the new boyfriend and partying life she has now dedicated herself to. Also, the partying proves a suitable distraction to her for making any decisions about how to handle Caylee's disappearance. Until the balloon pops for her on July 15th.

Originally Posted by littlemisslegal
IN THE MOST CREATIVE DEFENSE -CAN WE IMAGINE THIS?

sometimes i try and think of the defense that one can come up with to say caylee was not killed by her mom. i let my thoughts wander to the almost impos...sible but yet, we have heard some very weird scenerios already.
can we come up with anything that resembles this thought ?

they can say someone had caylee and was giving casey time to come up with money, fix a problem she created or was part of. perhaps some shady buisness. she partied cause she though she could fix everything and get caylee back. she knew that or hoped that they were just bull s-- her . she felt no one would really hurt her child. after all she was part of the crowd. then she is told that she did not handle the alternative to keeping caylee safe right. she is given a dead child. she must make everyone believe she had no part in it. what does she do now> hide from everyone. make it look like a kidnap. stupid enough to take her own things from her own home and use to make it look like torture, duct tape , items . although she was not the killer she was now the one with her childs dead body. she does panic- yet she parties too. weird but true???

ok your turn-- remember this is just another crazy defense in land of make believe, YET, WHO KNOWS THE REAL STORY? the attorney may use this if they wish-lolSee More
about a minute ago · LikeUnlike

That's the problem for JB, I think. She could have probably said a million other things that while also being insane would have been more believeable then Imaginanny took my kid and I thought the best way to find her was entering a hot body contest.

Believe it or not, she probably could have done better by keeping with the nanny story and NOT saying the nanny kidnapped her. It probably would have been better for her if LE thought these nanny conversations and her Universal job were part of some psychotic delusions. The defense might have been able to spin that off as a very sick person who had no idea what they were doing.

Exigentplan,

WELCOME to the forum. Great post. I agree with most of it. Except one part, and that is a part that has me stumped.

You mentioned the body being buried in the yard for a few days. The only problem is that they have 2 dogs and I really think they would be going crazy, pawing, sniffing, and digging if Caylee were buried there. I know my dogs would go nuts if one of our kids were buried out in the back yard.

Besides that--:Welcome1:

For the longest time I felt that Caylee's death was an accident and then subsequently covered up to try and make it look like an abduction.

I no longer believe that. I firmly believe she was murdered for several reasons and that it was coming. I don't think the precise time had been determined but when she had no babysitter for the evening, and she was still frustrated from the previous nights fight with CA, she went forward with the plan.

Her mother was a control freak. Even if ICA gave Caylee to CA, she knew she would never be able to escape the control her mother would exert over her. She would also never ever stop hearing what a bad mother she was. She wouldn't be able to move from Florida. My point is that just giving Caylee to her mother would not in any way give her the freedom that she wanted.

I feel what pushed her over the edge was simple. She had plans and no babysitter. Simple as that. She was going to do it anyway and so why not then. It took planning for her alibi to evolve and I feel she had thought about this for a long time.

On a sidenote, I believe the presence of the chloroform in the trunk was from a bottle of chloroform kept there for when she needed an instant "Zanny" aka babysitter.

Ok, you all may feel I am off the deep end but this is what I believe.
After Caylee was murdered she put her in the trunk and tried to get some time to bury her in the yard. I think GA caught ICA trying to bury Caylee in the yard. I have no idea what lies ICA told GA about how it happened, but I'm sure she told him it was an accident. Of course, in shock, he went along with her because he didn't want to believe it was murder. However, seeing the tape, he knew that even if it really were an accidental death, it would never fly as one.

He probably told her that she was not going to bury Caylee there and that she needed to get rid of the body and that he wouldn't tell CA (which he later did). I don't think he knew what she did with the body. If GA got rid of the body, as a former detective he would have never put her so close to their home.

I also feel the defense will say the tape was used to stage an abduction. However, if GA helped ICA stage an abduction, as I said before, Caylee would have been long gone far removed from their residence. This was the work of a novice, not a former detective.

Sound off.

The thing that bothers me is the bag of rubbish in the trunk. Tony has identified it as being from his home. The paper towels that have adipocre on them are in this bag, which is probably why she had the bag in her trunk. She needed to dispose of this evidence before the police became involved and began to search for her missing daughter. So my question is, was Caylee's body at tony's house at some stage, or is there another explanation for this?

The thing that bothers me is the bag of rubbish in the trunk. Tony has identified it as being from his home. The paper towels that have adipocre on them are in this bag, which is probably why she had the bag in her trunk. She needed to dispose of this evidence before the police became involved and began to search for her missing daughter. So my question is, was Caylee's body at tony's house at some stage, or is there another explanation for this?

She was so worried about getting rid of the paper towels, that she left them in her car after she abandoned it?

I don't for a second believe that Caylee was in Tony's apartment when, or after, she died.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THEORY:

Cindy and KC argued, it may have escalated into a physical fight. Cindy called KC an unfit mother; KC stomped out of the house, Caylee in tow. That was the evening of the 15th, not the morning of the 16th. (I think George may have lied about seeing them leave that morning, probably to protect his wife/family--likely at the time he didn't think the fight was relevant to Caylee being MIA and didn't see the the need to air that dirty laundry.)

KC and Caylee hid out the night of the 15th at TL's apartment. The next day (June 16th) TL tells KC he is just not comfortable with Caylee spending time at his place as it is not an appropriate environment for a shall child, especially a girl child. KC calls Cindy to see if she can drop Caylee off, but Cindy is unavailable to babysit.

KC is angry. If she can't find a sitter she will have to cancel her plans with TL. This is most inconvenient for KC, not just for this evening but she is likely to face many more evenings when she has no sitter. On top of all this, now Caylee is getting tired and fussy.

KC decides to do away with Caylee 1) her own personal freedom, 2) to get "even" with Cindy, 3) TL has finally admitted he doesn't think Caylee should be subjected to the lifestyle of him and his roommates. But, it is a lifestyle KC wants for herself.

This theory does not explain why KC killed her daughter rather than give her up for adoption but people often do things in the heat of the moment that defy explanation. Maybe if KC had thought about her situation to any degree she would have realized her other options, but she had finally met a guy she was really into and she was just sick and tired of motherhood standing in the way of her life. KC did not want to let TL get away, so she sent Caylee away forever.

:(

It is highly unlikely that KC and Caylle spent the night of the 15th at TL's apartment. KC and TL texted into the wee hours of the early morning and cell phone pings were in the area of the Anthony house.

Yes the frozen meat she stole from her parents home.
she was eaating it with a plastic bag on her head while it was raw cuz she got high.

I think the paper towel just absorbed the air really the decomp is oily and clings so the paper towel acted as sponge.

Exigentplan,

WELCOME to the forum. Great post. I agree with most of it. Except one part, and that is a part that has me stumped.

You mentioned the body being buried in the yard for a few days. The only problem is that they have 2 dogs and I really think they would be going crazy, pawing, sniffing, and digging if Caylee were buried there. I know my dogs would go nuts if one of our kids were buried out in the back yard.

Besides that--:Welcome1:

Good point. But I'm fairly certain she tried to bury the body somewhere around or under playhouse OR out behind the backyard fence. The reason I feel this is, first, she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor and his testimony makes it seem like she didn't go anywhere for awhile as the car was in the garage. Second, the cadaver dogs did briefly alert around the playhouse. And finally, I believe the odor in the car would have been noticed earlier when she had friends in the car had the body remained there from the very beginning.

Maybe she tried burying behind play house and later recognized the problem of the dogs and that is why she had to move the remains. I don't know. I could be wrong, it's just a theory. But regardless I don't buy the defense's story one single bit.

For the longest time I felt that Caylee's death was an accident and then subsequently covered up to try and make it look like an abduction.

I no longer believe that. I firmly believe she was murdered for several reasons and that it was coming. I don't think the precise time had been determined but when she had no babysitter for the evening, and she was still frustrated from the previous nights fight with CA, she went forward with the plan.

Her mother was a control freak. Even if ICA gave Caylee to CA, she knew she would never be able to escape the control her mother would exert over her. She would also never ever stop hearing what a bad mother she was. She wouldn't be able to move from Florida. My point is that just giving Caylee to her mother would not in any way give her the freedom that she wanted.

I feel what pushed her over the edge was simple. She had plans and no babysitter. Simple as that. She was going to do it anyway and so why not then. It took planning for her alibi to evolve and I feel she had thought about this for a long time.

On a sidenote, I believe the presence of the chloroform in the trunk was from a bottle of chloroform kept there for when she needed an instant "Zanny" aka babysitter.

Ok, you all may feel I am off the deep end but this is what I believe.
After Caylee was murdered she put her in the trunk and tried to get some time to bury her in the yard. I think GA caught ICA trying to bury Caylee in the yard. I have no idea what lies ICA told GA about how it happened, but I'm sure she told him it was an accident. Of course, in shock, he went along with her because he didn't want to believe it was murder. However, seeing the tape, he knew that even if it really were an accidental death, it would never fly as one.

He probably told her that she was not going to bury Caylee there and that she needed to get rid of the body and that he wouldn't tell CA (which he later did). I don't think he knew what she did with the body. If GA got rid of the body, as a former detective he would have never put her so close to their home.

I also feel the defense will say the tape was used to stage an abduction. However, if GA helped ICA stage an abduction, as I said before, Caylee would have been long gone far removed from their residence. This was the work of a novice, not a former detective.

Sound off.

I agree with you about the motive. And I tend to lean towards the deliberate murder (as opposed to accidentally killing her when trying to drug her to sleep).

But I haven't seen anything that I feel supports GA's knowledge of the death at any point prior to July15th. However, I'm certain that he highly suspected that Caylee was dead at his daughter's hands once he smelled the odor and realized the lies she was telling. I have unfortunately smelled decomposing bodies more than a few times.... you just can't mistake that smell. I'll bet GA did everything he could to try and convince himself it wasn't true though.

He did testify that they would often drive the trash out from his apartment to get to the dumpsters. So she probably was just doing that. Some of gasses of decomposition in the trunk would transfer to the trash, especially to an absorbent material in there. She may have just forgotten to throw the trash out, or she may have deliberately left it there hoping it would be accepted as the excuse for the odor if someone discovered it (the same reason why I believe she parked next to a dumpster). She wasn't intending for the car to be discovered though. She was just trying to place it out of the way until the smell went away or she could find a way to clean it.

Good point. But I'm fairly certain she tried to bury the body somewhere around or under playhouse OR out behind the backyard fence. The reason I feel this is, first, she borrowed the shovel from the neighbor and his testimony makes it seem like she didn't go anywhere for awhile as the car was in the garage. Second, the cadaver dogs did briefly alert around the playhouse. And finally, I believe the odor in the car would have been noticed earlier when she had friends in the car had the body remained there from the very beginning.

Maybe she tried burying behind play house and later recognized the problem of the dogs and that is why she had to move the remains. I don't know. I could be wrong, it's just a theory. But regardless I don't buy the defense's story one single bit.

I agree with that. I think she planned to dig a hole, and it was harder than she thought, and perhaps the dogs were already sniffing around and acting crazy, which I think they would do. So she decided to put her back in the trunk or somewhere else.

This is really where I am stumped.

--People say she could not have been in the trunk for much longer than 2 days. So where was she , if anywhere, before she placed her in the swampy field?

--the Freezer= Makes sense except people have argued that it would show up in autopsy.Is that true?

--the Trunk= People are saying that if she was left in the trunk for longer than a few days she would have been nearly liquified. Sorry... Is that correct?

Under Sandbox or in Playhouse= I doubt this because the family dogs would have barked and created a scene until she was discovered

I think it's clear that the duct tape was not meant to come off. There are 2 possible explanations for that: (1) it was placed before death with the intent that it would never have to be removed, and thus was likely the murder weapon, or (2) it was placed after death to, as some have suggested, halt decomp fluids.

I think option #2 is questionable. I believe the duct tape could have been placed securely immediately after death, before decomp really got started, but to me "duct tape my baby's face with industrial strength duct tape" makes no sense as a response to the "oh my god I have to stop these fluids" panic.

REASON #1: Easiest way to stop fluids? Dump the body. "Stop the fluids" is a strange intermediate goal.

REASON #2: What are you looking for in that "stop the fluids" panic? Something strong (why?? to prevent the dead person from struggling??)--or something leak-proof? We already know perfectly well what Casey thinks of when she's looking for something leak-proof: 2 garbage bags and a lined laundry hamper. And in fact, she did find and use those things within a short period of time after Caylee's death. Did it really not occur to her to use plastic bags to contain fluids until AFTER it occurred to her to use duct tape, a tool that is not normally associated with fluid-containing tasks and thus would not spring to mind? And if for some reason Casey initially believed she only needed to contain the fluids from the head area, why not just put a plastic bag over the head? With duct tape around the bottom if she was really worried? Sure, it would look horrible, but not as horrible as several pieces of duct tape across her baby's face. And it's a lot less trouble, which Casey would appreciate.

REASON #3: The placement of the tape. If I were trying to contain decomp fluids from someone's face (I know I know), I would lay one piece over the eyes (could have been Q104, found at the scene), one over the nose (Q62?) and ears, one over the mouth (Q64?)...but what's the point of the diagonal piece (Q63)? Diagonal duct tape going under the chin might keep someone's jaw closed so they don't try to chew off the mouth duct tape, but wouldn't help stop any additional decomp fluids. So my guess is that it was one piece over the nose (Q62), one over the mouth (Q64), one diagonally and partly under the chin (Q63), and one to restrain the hands (Q104). Which indicates a live victim.

JWG's theory of the chloroform on the blanket has the ring of "truthiness" to me, though. Can anyone provide a good narrative to reconcile it with duct tape as the murder weapon?

I think CMA spent a lot of time placed in the trunk put to sleep with the chloroform while KC went clubbing. I think duct tape was always used over the mouth just in case CMA woke up. KC went too far with chloroform and discovered CMA dead. KC had to come up with a way out, so applied more and more duct tape and staged a kidnapping should CMA be found. KC ensured she would be off the radar so to speak for as long as she could get away with, knowing in the Florida heat there would be a good chance that CMA would be totally decomposed if found.

This does not explain the searches for neck breaking and home made weapons, however, since she was leading AH on that they would be able to live in the Hopespring house, possibly she was planning her parent's demise also. Just IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637