2011.06.06 Sidebar (Trial Day Eleven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want to thank you all...if I had to watch this by myself...I would go absolutely nuts!!!

and the above comments just make me :floorlaugh:

Commonsense....it is simple to understand...well...maybe not for some people...just sayin

thanks again folks...

Have we ever determined how many tries it took for Baez to pass the FL Bar exam??

I think she can always plead guilty and work something out - how good the deal would be is questionable but there's no active offer to her right now that she could jump on (that I am aware of)

Thanks!!!

According to another poster, it was made five minutes till 1pm this afternoon (lunch hour of trial) provided Wiki is using GMT. From an IP addy located an hour or so from Orlando.

Hmmm.

:floorlaugh: LOL nice try Defense Team!

If I were on the jury, I would be puzzled by the fact that the defense's OS had lots of holes, and I would be highly suspicious, especially after seeing how JB operates, as to why. What other possible reason than to fit the rest of the details in after seeing what else the SA has to present? How sleazy and transparent, IMO.

Don't know, but the word "biochemist" was only up for a short time. Someone at a different IP address took it out almost immediately.

I wonder why JB didn't pursue that. Vass said, "no, I never submitted anything to wikipedia" and "I don't recall ever authorizing anyone to submit anything to wikipedia" -- and that was it. I can't remember - was that objected to, or did he just drop it?

Another poster determined it was made from IIRC, a town an hour away from Orlando. My question is, could that be where the IP is 'registered' or something similar, and the actual device that it was done on be in another location?

The other poster said the IP addy traced back to Deltona, FL which is about an hour north of Orlando.

Im sitting in a heap of sunflower seed shells lol I never ate so much crapola as i have these past 11 days.

If it helps...I've determined that Lays advertising about not being able to eat just one chip is true.....they need to bring that slogan back...however, now they package it to appear healthy....sooooooooooooo

Dr. Vass's machine won't sell if it doesn't work. You know there will be a lot of research on this before it goes on the market.

Have we ever determined how many tries it took for Baez to pass the FL Bar exam??

Are we sure to a complete degree of certainty that he did pass...am I not correct?:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It is so frustrating that JB doesn't understand the basic premises of scientific research.

Dr. Vass is holding up very well to JB's attacks.

So to summarize Dr. Vass' testimony (at least regarding the odor signature of human decomposition):

1). Dr. Vass smelled the distinctive odor of human decomp from the carpet sample taken from the trunk of ICA's car.

2). He analyzed air samples from various locations inside ICA's car, and found that chemicals associated with human decompostion were present in the air samples taken from ICA's car.

3). Dr. Vass concluded, from both of those findings, taken together, that a decomposing body was, at some point in time, in the trunk of ICA's car.

Seems pretty cut and dry to me.

Don't know, but the word "biochemist" was only up for a short time. Someone at a different IP address took it out almost immediately.

You don't suppose that was planned, do ya?

JB shouldn't have placed any hope in wiki or other media pages. Especially Wiki considering anyone can edit the information.

I cannot explain this but every time Baez speaks at the podium I feel nauseous!

Is anyone else here experiencing anything similar? I mean this in all seriousness- not teasing at all.

I can hardly stand it! :(

Another poster determined it was made from IIRC, a town an hour away from Orlando. My question is, could that be where the IP is 'registered' or something similar, and the actual device that it was done on be in another location?

I'm looking at his page now, and in the Revision History section the most recent one I can see is November 2010.

Can someone help me find where you can see the biochemist removal part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sassyfox