2011.06.08 TRIAL Day Thirteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks I made it anyone is welcome to borrow it just give credit :great:

I don't know how you did that but I had posted one of him angry in court with her meltdown the other day...I'll have to see if I can find the post and put it in the sidebar. On topic, I see ICA is no longer pretending to be busy.

Was it password protected? I am just picturing a computer user who would never even bother to delete temporary files once in a while. It takes a bit of work and some basic computer knowledge to password protect a router.

I am not in a big city by any stretch, here in the mountains of TN and there are three other routers I could use that nobody bothered to password protect. Lots of people don't.

IDK but I would think anyone who took the time and trouble to set up Users with passwords might be savvy enough to set a router password. But then, that's just me.

A word search would not have picked this graphic up would it? I don't think so!

Interesting collage, with the similarities. However, I cannot help feeling that the amount of break and entry, kidnapping, raping, mutilation, and violent murder of many young girls on the part of Ted Bundy puts him in a league way, way beyond Casey Anthony when it comes to evil.

Don't want to hijack the thread but he started with petty theft in his early 20's and never did anything to people he "cared/knew" so he was just less detectable.

Trying to understand his questions is nearly impossible.

I didn't hear exactly what the wit said. Did she say the Anthony's never cleared it or just that she was able to recover the data?

Your job sounds like lots of fun. :)

She said the A's never cleared it. But the info can be found even if cleared.

Why in the h*ll would he ask the witness what the "win her over with chloroform pic" means..from RM computer?

Showing the pic that RM posted.."Win her over with chloroform"

JB: don't ask questions you don't know the answer to.

More spaghetti. Let's see what sticks. Look, they can't be sure when this or that actually originated! Ergo, none of it is reliable! :waitasec:

I just made a pot of spaghetti and when done I took a handful and through it on the wall. I only had about three strands of stringy strands stick. Me thinks that the DT is hoping that the strands which stick will acquit!
I don't think so.
:great: :floorlaugh: :great:

You had already finished the question JB...then you decided to rephrase.

Again....do not ask a question unless you know the answer OR know how to ask it.

JB asking questions that he doesn't know the answers to again!

He is asking how the photo could have been on RM's MySpace, but not on his computer.

if the picture's filename didn't SAY chloroform... I'm not sure why it would be found? it's not like the computer can see what it says in the pic?

stupid.

Her Sgt is out in the hallway and will likely be called to testify today or tomorrow. we'll likely also hear from family #CaseyAnthony
by cfnews13casey via twitter at 11:53

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member