2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
she is so pleased with herself and the attention she is getting

she does look pleased indeed. She certainly is not fearful, tearful, full of shame or hiding her face like others might do in that situation.

Did I see a post that said she slinked down in her chair when the computer forensics started being discussed?

Good Evening My websleuther fiends i mean friends!

After hearing about all the things searched on her computers the neck breaking,
internal injuries, ruptured spleen etc etc do any of you think she was going to
harm her parents?

So his worry is about a depiction of her doing something that's actually NOT ILLEGAL?

Wow, that must really throw the whole defense team for a loop. She's not lying, cheating, stealing or killing? There's no law against it? How do we DEAL with this???

OMG! That has to have been an excuse. Really? Who cares these days if you're a lesbian!? My SIL is and she's in a relationship with a woman who has 4 kids! And she hasn't killed any of them!

ETA: It is so cool to get to read the sidebars though!

Dr. D talking about GA and his ex wife. I didn't know GA had been married before CA.

From what she discussed with Dr. D, she will probably now be contacted by DT.

Did I see a post that said she slinked down in her chair when the computer forensics started being discussed?

I have to say she looked like she didnt sleep well last night she looks stressed.
She looks more like a woman on trial!

I really think she was worried about the computer experts.

OMG! That has to have been an excuse. Really? Who cares these days if you're a lesbian!? My SIL is and she's in a relationship with a woman who has 4 kids! And she hasn't killed any of them!

There is no wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lol she has had more bf's then i can count....

Alot of girls dance together in clubs! Nothing wrong with that unless you happen to have killed your child!

Good Evening My websleuther fiends i mean friends!

After hearing about all the things searched on her computers the neck breaking,
internal injuries, ruptured spleen etc etc do any of you think she was going to
harm her parents?

I do! And I think she ws going to claim self defense. And I think she was going to pull a Jeffrey McDonald/Charles Stuart and injure herself but not fatally.

Alot of girls dance together in clubs! Nothing wrong with that unless you happen to have killed your child!

It's a good way to get more boys to want to have sex with you, which IMO was KC's goal in dancing with other women in front of crowds of people..attention garnering as usual.

I always suspected she tried it (chloroform) out on Amy at some point. my opinion only

Yes, you mean like when she told Amy she was sleep walking and hid her money? I agree with you. I think she tried it out on her too.

And so did we back in the 90s when I was her age! Not as close but still that's just normal party dancing.

Where are you getting the motive was Tony? That is new to me.

In Tony's depo he told ICA:

Lazarro told Casey when he had children that he only wanted "boys" not "girls".

This was always speculated by me, and I'm not going to include any other WS'ers, that this was a reason for her to kill Caylee Marie.

You can find the link here thanks to the ever so kind and detailed ACandyRose:

http://www.acandyrose.com/caylee_anthony_recaps_112608docs(wesh).htm

Page 2316-2317: Anthony Lazarro 09/08/08 Interview RECAP: (**NEW)

Just MHOO - please and thanks.

Mel

And so did we back in the 90s when I was her age! Not as close but still that's just normal party dancing.

Exactly!!!! We did too cause the guys didnt dance lol!!! Things have not changed LOL

JB should watch the Housewives of OC

Mel, the searches were done at the time she had asked CA to take care of Caylee while she went to P.R. and CA refused. Per Bill S and Kathi B today.

But she never had the money or means to go to PR. No job, blah blah blah ;)

So why kill your daughter when you can't go anyway? A babysitter doesn't a plane ticket make.

I'm NOT defending the inmate, I'm just trying to make sense of this mess.

Thanks.

Mel

I have another question for you guys and then I have to run for a bit.

How do you like having the Sidebar thread for more casual conversations during the day? We've been trying to keep the Trial thread on task for the trial and this one for more of a general discussion. I'm thinking it's been all good, but wanted you guys to weigh in too. :grouphug:

Dr. D talking about GA and his ex wife. I didn't know GA had been married before CA.

From what she discussed with Dr. D, she will probably now be contacted by DT.

Any chance she is already. on the DT witness list? I have a feeling if she gets on the stand PIGS may fly...
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member