2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That just sent shivers up my spine.

1 - I didn't know he had a wife before
2 - does she have an axe to grind?
3 - remember Westerfield?
4 - how family members (cousins) came out and said that he molested them (Westerfield that is).

OMG - Please Lord, there best not be any abuse allegations in George's background and any witnesses that at this time want to come forward to testify about prior abuse.

Mind you - George is NOT on trial. I just wonder if the defense is gonna try to pull a fast one. I trust that your honour would never allow anything close to this in.

Ughhhh....

Mel

He was married very briefly I think in the 80s. No children. Who is Westerfield?

I think it's good having the Sidebar but when it closes the chit chat is naturally going to end up in the trial thread. Maybe if it remained open throughout the day instead of just recess and lunch then less chit chat would be posted in the trial thread?

Oh I do agree with that.

Thanks so much News, I tried and could not get them copied.

Earlier several were talking about the video and when JB started ignoring her and she sat down and started getting mad.

I think this picture might show disbelief and then the dawning that maybe things just arent what they seem. (or as she thinks they are) I just think this pcture says a thousand words..

my opinion only

I hope so. Cause she is cooked. And we haven't heard the least of it yet.

moo

She was "sleuthed" at the very beginning. A very brief marriage. I can't remember if there was possibly "overlap" between her and CA. Not much to glean there.

moo
...and I find it offensive that she was brought to the public's attention. This circus has enough performers.

It kind of makes me sick that so many of the talking heads don't think the prosecution have proved any points and seem to think Jose has made inroads into his defense. So many seem to think there is not enough good evidence. Its like there is no perfect evidence in this case. Some one else could do the searches on the computer, dogs didn't find anything yada yada....

I know how you feel. Sometimes I have to take a deep breath too. But just remember that it is up to this jury and they are not listening to these talking heads. They are the ones who are sitting right there in the room and soaking up all of the testimony and the admitted evidence photos.

Sure, if you take the individual evidence piece by piece, and listen to the DT and their cross, they will point out the 'problems' with each piece. Take the evidence that suggests the body in the trunk---The air sample is junk science, the forensics were mishandled, the dogs were mistaken, the smell was just from garbage, the stain was already there, she didn't abandon the car it was just out of gas, someone else made those searches for chloroform...THE JURY IS GOING TO SEE THROUGH ALL OF THAT. All of those things corroborate the same conclusion and they can not ALL be false or incorrect. imo

This has probably already been discussed but I am just watching this afternoon's testimony for the first time. ICA seems to be "quite actively involved and very interested" in the computer searches. I think she knows this could be the final straw for her and is really trying to help JB with her defense today.

Thanks so much News, I tried and could not get them copied.

Earlier several were talking about the video and when JB started ignoring her and she sat down and started getting mad.

I think this picture might show disbelief and then the dawning that maybe things just arent what they seem. (or as she thinks they are) I just think this picture says a thousand words..

my opinion only

I was fascinated by that end of the day behavior too! The next pic in the album shows JB is over it and long gone, but Lisabeth Fryer moved in front of KC in the 'stalker window' so when I cropped the shot, I didn't include it as the back side of Ms. Fryer does nothing to tell the story.
Here is the entire series (sure wish I could cap faster at times!)
Day1353.jpg

Day1354.jpg

Day1355.jpg

Day1356.jpg

Day1357.jpg

Mark Geragos was on HLN tonight, peddling the defense spin that the computer searches were of short duration and whoever was doing the searches wasn't on the page very long. The prosecution has got to address this nonsense. She could have loaded a page into a tab or opened it in a separate window and viewed it for hours. I did not hear this idiocy refuted in re-direct. Did I miss something?

It kind of makes me sick that so many of the talking heads don't think the prosecution have proved any points and seem to think Jose has made inroads into his defense. So many seem to think there is not enough good evidence. Its like there is no perfect evidence in this case. Some one else could do the searches on the computer, dogs didn't find anything yada yada....

Luckily I have a mute button. When ICA's former Defense attorney starts talking I have to use it!!

If it was 84 times within the time frame that this expert had extracted, then something doesn't make sense, because it showed chloroform only 3 or 4 times that he testified about. Also if it was over a much longer time frame, then anyone who had access to the computer could have been there 80 times, so I am not so sure this means anything at all at this point.

As far as accessing it once, I could easily believe it was because of the win her over with chloroform photo on her boyfriends myspace page.

as always my entire post is my opinion only.

Then you and I heard different things - and it took only one time to save a file and print it out if she had the recipe she wanted.

And it was my understanding these searches were done from the password protected account.

That just sent shivers up my spine.

1 - I didn't know he had a wife before
2 - does she have an axe to grind?
3 - remember Westerfield?
4 - how family members (cousins) came out and said that he molested them (Westerfield that is).

OMG - Please Lord, there best not be any abuse allegations in George's background and any witnesses that at this time want to come forward to testify about prior abuse.

Mind you - George is NOT on trial. I just wonder if the defense is gonna try to pull a fast one. I trust that your honour would never allow anything close to this in.

Ughhhh....

Mel

I don't think there will be any abuse allegations. According to dr. drew, she did not speak bad of GA and said he was a nice or good guy. The only "negative" thing he said...she said...was that he (GA) was also a liar and wondered if ICA got his "lying gene". That's all I heard.

If we here at WS have known about her since the very beginning of the case, I'm sure the DT has too and I'm sure they have tried to find any dirt on her or him, via her; they could. As such, if there were abuse allegations, IMO, the DT would've been all over this long ago.

#1. Do you thnk Baez tells casey everthing the state has on her, or does he say things like, "don't worry I have it under control".

#2. Do you think casey told baez eveything?

#3. do you think casey forgot alot of things that incriminate her and now at the trial she is thinking, "oh no I forgot about that"?

Truth and communication are keys. From my point of view that does not exist in these scenarios. :loser:

He was married very briefly I think in the 80s. No children. Who is Westerfield?

David Westerfield, killed Danielle Van Dam (here in San Diego). That case drew me into crimes against children. Danielle's dad (Damon) worked with me at the same Company.

Mel

Because I watched all the hearings, and now all of the trial days, just for fun last night I watched Nancy Grace, Dr. Drew and the Joy Behar Show.

I admit I felt asleep during Nancy Grace for about 15 minutes, but her show has been pretty good so far during this trial. Before the trial started, I hadn't watched her show for two years.

Dr. Drew and Joy were both such complete rubbish it was obvious neither of them have watched any part of the trial, had relatively uninformed guests except for that HLN guy who walks the fence so far in the Defense territory it is funny, and I made a commitment to never waste my time with them again.

Did I mention JVM isn't even a possible on my list?

A waster - a Huge Waste!

Heavens, now the defense has some consultant to their case on Dr. Drew. They have their team spouting junk on all the shows trying to show she is not guilty and it was the accident and it is the father's fault. molested etc.

WHO IS PAYING THIS CONSULTANT? Yeah... I'm yelling. :banghead: Who is paying for this new consultant to the INDIGENT inmate? I've never heard of her until tonight. Grrrrr...

And in all probability, DT has verified that GA and CA were at the workplace during the time of the searches and so DT does not suggest anyone else in the household -- I don't think I heard them suggest -- did not see the entire day today. Did LA live at home during this time -- but still think KC responsible for all these searches. IMO

I saw that too!

I love the way Mark Eiglarsh calls her out by asking if the defense team is paying her to come out and try to change public opinion of ICA. Also, when he told Dr Drew that, even him, as a defense attorney, finds something wrong with the timing of her appearances and what she's saying! PRICELESS!

IMO, this is an LKB born "consultant". Not only do they sound alike, but this consultant was also a consultant / attorney for Phil Spector.

Her name is Jennifer Barringer.

IMO, the DT will stoop to any level...

'Head blow' de cologne

A high-profile attorney who doubled as an agent for disgraced music producer Phil Spector is singing the blues after being nabbed for viciously attacking her boyfriend with perfume bottles in their tony Manhattan apartment, sources said.

Barringer -- who assisted Spector's murder-defense team in 2007, but was not the attorney of record on the case -- was charged with felony assault and released on $1,500 bail.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/..._cologne_Wd89pjN4dcXRNzONGBtrZJ#ixzz1OjyFRBxh

Here's another link with more info:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...l_bottle_OOKvuSJf5pYf8R6hBkbbAP#ixzz1HR3ysCpc

:floorlaugh: Thank you!

One would think she would try to keep a little lower profile considering her history.

Again, I have to ask, who is paying this... woman - and with what/who's funds?

Just Googled hypovelmia which means blood loss. That coupled with the artery search suggests she is looking for alternatives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
k8ert8er