2011.06.10 TRIAL Day Fifteen (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plant and root activity growing on top of and thru the Pooh blanket

Go. Dr G! make ICA puke....(or prove what a faker she is!)
I can't even look at ICA today she makes me was puke. I'm serious! I had to block the TV! !!

Sims sending up the bat signal again. Turning her body towards the Inmate - ready to coddle, pet, hold and rock her again.

Ought to be stopped by HHJP IMO.

YES! He shoudl stop it now.

The defense will claim roy Kronk left the body int he wodds in August and this plant growth occurred after that - correct?

Winnie the Poo and Piglet. What did you do Casey and why? What did you do?

Blanket is destroyed with roots. It looks like when you pull a plant that's gotten too big for it's pot out.

Thanks for the play by play. Kiddo has Sponge Bob on.... and I so wanted to see Dr. G's testimony. Ah well, kiddo has to come first.

Can anyone tell me the following:
Where they able to match up the death wax found with the remains to the trunk?

Where they able to match up fibers from the blanket to the trunk?

Did they test the blanket for any decomp (fluid) residue or stain?

Just a few questions that come to mind while I can't watch Dr. G's testimony.

tia

So Kronk sewed in roots into the blanket while he was placing the body for the reward:waitasec:

Look at the vegitation on that blanket! It HAD to have been there for months to get like that.

Sorry for a quick question - people are posting something about the ME having a tv show ? What is it ? I've never seen her before.

More root material in blanket, KC puts on sweater.

Attachments

• sweater.jpg
    sweater.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 36
I have heard somewhere...cannot remember where that Mothers who kill their children cover them with blankets. Hmmm.

Usually Mothers that kill their children do not want them to be cold or without their blanket. Mothers with a misplaced since of comforting the dead child. the inmate on the other hand just had to get rid of blanket because it was evidence their was a dead child on it. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
G@$p•