2011.06.22 TRIAL Day Twenty-five (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They also can be taken from someone they may know who works at a place where they have them. I wonder if they tried to match the syringe with any that were at CA's work...does anyone know?

Do body builders who use testosterone mix their own testosterone or purchase it in syringes? Maybe ICA picked it up at one of her boyfriends' houses along the way?

They can read the names of who? Whose names are they reading? I am lost. Dazed and confused.

Not sure I agree“@MaddiesMama: @bobkealing It seems as if more are taking notes during the defense case.

by bobkealing via twitter at 10:53 AM

Looking at Casey standing next to DS, I don't think there's any question why her chair is so much lower than the others.

didn't ICA attend a memorial day party where they used duct tape? I vaguely remember some mentione of that in some text messages. Any one recall?

IIRC that was gaffe tape and determined to be different.

You're probably right but it is a coincidence that there was chloroform in the bottle next to a body that is suspected of being in a trunk full of chloroform. Is chloroform used on a regular basis that you can find it among trash?

Yes chlorine, found in many cleaning products.

IMHO...the Gatorade bottle has nothing to do with how Caylee died. It was trash.

That is the only link between Caylee and the Syringe. They were both tossed like trash. :sick:

we need to clear up that duct tape question.....waiting for JA to save the day

Bob Kealing is tweeting that more jurors are taking notes for defense than for state.

Could be they are trying to make sense of what the defense is presenting.

<Good luck with that, IMO>

Seems to me, this 'dissimilar' duct tape statement is significant. The bottle and the testosterone is meaningless, imo.

Probably because she used Amy's duck tape. ICA was thinking ahead, already trying to pin it on Amy. It wasn't enough she stole her money!

Cindy testified to there being multiple rolls of duct tape in the home, while George was putting up posters he put them up with the Henkle duct tape, one presumes he simply ran out of it.

I am sure there are pictures and video of George subsequently, using other duct tape.

You're probably right but it is a coincidence that there was chloroform in the bottle next to a body that is suspected of being in a trunk full of chloroform. Is chloroform used on a regular basis that you can find it among trash?
The coincidences in this case are mind blowing.

IMHO...the Gatorade bottle has nothing to do with how Caylee died. It was trash.

IMO
gatorade bottle and contents = reasonable doubt

ETA: not to me, but in DT's theory

Dumpsite...someone's hair fell out and landed there. This person was white. Thus proving it was Kronk.

Case solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member