Anthony's Computer Forensics

I can be on my computer talking to my sister on the telephone and she is on her computer and we both put the same word in the search and we both end up with different results.

I don't think it's a "conspiracy". I just think they are taking the evidence that they have and presenting it to the jury in a way that alters what it really means. Why does the number of myspace searchs seem to correspond with the chloroform search? The computer must have been auto-refreshing, but they will not let that little tidbit of information out for the jury to hear.

I've also had situations where my screen just starts popping up new windows over and over again and as soon as I close one, another one pops up. There are a million reasons so I kind of hate the way they are presenting this. Like I said, I don't think it should have been allowed at all.

84 searches to MySpace.
84 searches to chloroform site.

I don't think that is a coincidence. Something is not right about that.

Then there was 83 to MySpace, and 82 to MySpace.

That is just too strange that you would have all these daily visits to MySpace always being in the low 80's.

Does anyone know if there is a copy of Bradley's computer report out there? I cannot find it....

84 searches to MySpace.

That is just too strange that you would have all these daily visits to MySpace always being in the low 80's.

Exactly, something is not right, especially when one report shows only one visit where the other shows 80+ visits. The DA misinterpreted the report, and now they're going to have to explain that to the jury.

84 searches to MySpace.

and each day back in the calander the number went down by 1 number, 84, 83, 82, 81 etc. There is something wrong with the evidence being presented as 84 searches...I don't understand it, but I can see something is wrong.

84 searches to MySpace.

I agree, and that's huge. I can't count the number of times I've heard people say they're convinced she did it because "who searches chloroform 84 times?!?!"

Exactly, something is not right, especially when one report shows only one visit where the other shows 80+ visits. The DA misinterpreted the report, and now they're going to have to explain that to the jury.

And it goes back to what I said in this thread last week. It is completely nonsensical for a person to visit the exact same chloroform recipe site 84 times. It's too many visits to make any real world sense.

I could even say the same about 84 MySpace visits. That's probably too many times for a person in one day. That's more than 10 visits per hour over 8 hours. Over an 8 hour period, you'd have to go to MySpace every 6 minutes. My goodness, if you are that addicted just leave the browser (or tab) open on MySpace all day long.

the chloroform site DID NOT auto-refresh per the site owner from here.

i have not heard anyone who believes based on 84 searches alone that this confirms she did it. of course, we are all entitled to our own opinions based on the information we have read. we do not have to remain impartial. we are not the jury. many of us feel very involved and believe that based on all the discovery we have read, 84 searches is a part of a puzzle that shows ICA's guilt. not everyone feels that way and many people here frequently try to point out that this is opinion/speculation only, even in siggies.

I don't understand how the computer forensic expert does not see there is something wrong with this picture. If we can see it, can't he see it, and expecially JA. He would be all over it if it was the other way around.

84 searches to MySpace.

I agree.

As much as I want KC convicted, something is not right with the computer forensics, IMO.

the chloroform site DID NOT auto-refresh per the site owner from here.

i have not heard anyone who believes based on 84 searches alone that this confirms she did it. we are all entitled to our own opinions based on the information we have read.

Perhaps I wasn't clear, I meant I've seen a lot of people write that they believe chloroform was used because of the "84 searches", while I completely agree that everyone is entitled to their opinions, I just know, that I personally, like knowing when my opinions are based on false information so that I can reevaluate.

I do know the site didn't auto refresh, but that's not what is being discussed here.

MOO

I agree.

As much as I want KC convicted, something is not right with the computer forensics, IMO.

ITA I'd like her convicted too, but only based on facts.

The point for me is that I feel the computer forensics are worthless now. Not really because of Cindy's testimony, but as Hot Dog pointed out, it looks hinky.

Perhaps I wasn't clear, I meant I've seen a lot of people write that they believe chloroform was used because of the "84 searches", while I completely agree that everyone is entitled to their opinions, I just know, that I personally, like knowing when my opinions are based on false information so that I can reevaluate.

I do know the site didn't auto refresh, but that's not what is being discussed here.

MOO

i didn't mean to misunderstand you, apologies for that.

the auto-refresh link was meant in reply to some other post that asked about the site refreshing itself. i really need to be better at quoting/using people's names!

i didn't mean to misunderstand you, apologies for that.

the auto-refresh link was meant in reply to some other post that asked about the site refreshing itself. i really need to be better at quoting/using people's names!

No worries :)

Its called a Julian Date. All the number 84 means is someone visited MySpace on the 84th day of 2008, which happens to coincide to same date of search.

Speaking for myself only, I'm troubled by the idea of a nurse who has to look up what chloroform is making health care decisions for unsuspecting patients.

How about an experienced nurse that had two grown kids, who had to look up chloroform, acetone, and alcohol, to see if it's dangerous for kids!? :rolleyes:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat
Back