2011.06.24 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Twenty-seven)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw Jose pat Lee on the back. I also saw George, Lee and Cindy walk out with CM and other DT members (after Lee's testimony). That tells me all I need to know, this family is "united".

Vinny just stated what I did about swimming lessons ..
They are saying nothing stopping glass door from being opened .. welln we have litte clear plastic flip things on our glass doors.. and who is to say someone else did not open that door first maybe already outside and she is following them..JMO

I saw Baez definitely pat Lee too. The jury was NOT there. They had already left for lunch.

Ohhh! Thanks for the clarification.

Lessee, Baez is patting LA even though he accused him of molestation (and even though the jury didn't hear about it...the rest of the world did)??

O the irony....

Justiceseeker1960 I saw Jb pat him on the back first and then right behind the Sa Lippman patted him on the back. I believe others also saw the same thing.

I wish I got a shot of it,but it happened to quick and I was just in aw

Backing up from a DVR.

Lee steps down from the stand. JB is standing there, and he pats him on the arm. As they are stepping away, JB puts a hand on Lee's back, but it's more of a stepping around him, not bumping into him kind of thing. JB heads towards DT table, Lee heads down the aisle. At this point, another arm comes out and a hand settles on Lee's back, but I don't know who it was.

No, Baez definitely patted/rubbed Lee on the back when he exited the stand. I saw it on the WESH live feed.

The TH probably missed it because they were all talking during it. I was watching wftv and Insessions at the same time and they tlaked during this part.

If Lee can help save ICA from the Death Penalty, then he would finally be a hero in his mother's eyes. But who could want THAT?

In a way, I feel that he is trying hard to not help either side, so he can walk away and not be blamed by either side. He seems uncomfortable, like he'd rather be anywhere but there.

I don't know. It is difficult to understand lying and deceit and emotional disturbances by using logic and reason.

Aqua

TH was wrong. I heard them when they said it and was like huh? It was JB and the jury was out of the room so they never saw it.

Actually it was both. JB first and then the A's attorney at the back of the court room.

There are pictures way up stream of both.

Cindy's lying may just havee opened the door for the State to call Shirley to the stand. Hope Cindy is proud of herself for putting her own mother in this position.

he did just basically testify that Cindy's story about the baby shower and whole family excitement over the pregnancy (including LA) was not true

((according to him))

They did have a baby shower though, that wasn't made up, Michelle Murphy went to it or knew about it - don't think I'm making that up, anyone else remember?

I honestly think Lee broke down because he knew THEY wanted him to propogate the lie that Casey was abused by George... I think they wanted him to say that he didn't go because he was afraid it was George's baby. I think he broke down because he just could NOT go along with the lies and by not going along with the lies, he was sealing Casey's fate with the needle.

Did I miss something? Is LA done with testimony? Is he not coming back after lunch? I thought he was and if so, there's more to come.

CA work? Who in the world would ever hire her, or any of the Anthonys at this point? They are going to be pariahs. (Well, they are now...) What horrible, horrible people.

Run, Mallory, run! Lee will regret not bailing on this family while he could.

Cindy's new "job" will be doing the talk show circuit and writing a book. Plus selling any other pictures and videos to the media.

Personally I would like to see all of them locked in a Big Brother house along with JB, CM, LKB, etc.

How on earth could he possibly eat after that dramatic show of emotion?! And anticipating the cross to come by the state? You would think he'd be a jumbled bunch of nerves!

When my brother killed himself in 2007, I didn't eat a thing for 5 days! When I had to view his body to confirm his identity I couldn't eat that entire day into the next day. When I'm emotional I cannot eat, and do not even think about eating.

Stella, I'm so so sorry about your brother! Bless you!

I am remembering the high 5 between ICA and Lee. Why didn't Lee go to lunch with GA ...they were sitting side by each in court? Scripted?

Sitting side by side = assigned seating, IIRC.

Scripted lunch = yes, IMO.

I will admit I have no idea which way this will go. I have no idea, either, what (of many possibilities) the defense hopes Lee will testify to. The onion is still in the process of being unpeeled and I will have to wait impatiently. All of the character are too unreliable to predict.

CA work? Who in the world would ever hire her, or any of the Anthonys at this point? They are going to be pariahs. (Well, they are now...) What horrible, horrible people.

Run, Mallory, run! Lee will regret not bailing on this family while he could.

I have never seen evidence that these people have healthy long term relationships with anyone.

The problem with the Defense is they have made this claim about the lack of emotion or proper emotion with the A's and all I have seen from them and his client is emotion. The jury has to be asking, where were these tears when KC was partying? I am so glad the jury saw her real tears while LA was on the stand. Just a few tears shed for Caylee and her remains. KC was crying the way CA was crying the first day in court over seeing Caylee's photo. I thought KC might stand up and say "I AM GUILTY" just to get LA off the stand. If anyone moved the body or helped KC in anyway it was LA. No doubt in my mind that C.M.A was him swearing to their secret.

How on earth could he possibly eat after that dramatic show of emotion?! And anticipating the cross to come by the state? You would think he'd be a jumbled bunch of nerves!

When my brother killed himself in 2007, I didn't eat a thing for 5 days! When I had to view his body to confirm his identity I couldn't eat that entire day into the next day. When I'm emotional I cannot eat, and do not even think about eating.

Everybody is different. I have cried into my food. Some people even use food as a comfort...

Then hours later ICA is renting videos at Blockbuster. To date there has been no proof of abuse of any kind that could turn a person into someone this cold.

MOO, I don't care how much Cindy and/or George and/or Lee lie on the stand to help ICA, there is nothing they can say that is going to explain 31 days.
Exactly. Casey doomed herself by not reporting anything. Then on the 911 call she acts all nonchalant about the whole thing. No panic or anything.

Justiceseeker1960 I saw Jb pat him on the back first and then right behind the Sa Lippman patted him on the back. I believe others also saw the same thing.

I wish I got a shot of it,but it happened to quick and I was just in aw

I saw that too. First jb then ml then he walked to the back and meet ga. Ga had his back to the camera. I know 100% that jb patted him on the back. There for a second I thought they were gonna hug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SLEUTHER TRAE PGH