2011.06.29 TRIAL Day Thirty-one (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I in the minority (and if so that's Ok) that Kronk is fishy?

I cant put my finger on how or why.

And I could be wrong way off base in left field.

If he stuck a stick in the eye socket, I SO wish I did not hear that. Oh,,,......

I honestly think this guy is just an average nobody who was actually looking for this body and for some reason, doesn't want to admit that he didn't accidentally happen upon it. He went looking for it, a reward, wanted to be a hero, etc. IMO that's the 'shady' feel. He's not being 100% honest...

WHO is not motivated by money??????????????????????????

why do we work?

DUH

CUZ WE WANT MONEY..

thats why rewards are offered
to motivate peoplt to talk and do.

O M G what are you doing?

I'm impeaching Judge

What?

I'm impeaching Judge

those are my words and interpretations

Baez so proud he learned the term "impeaching" from watching TV. Although he doesn't have the slightest idea of how or when to do it properly...

lol HHJBP just cracked me up
when he asks JB
Impeaching Who?

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
A couple of jurors are fidgeting during Baez repetitive questioning about Kronk's calls..

A couple of jurors are fidgeting during Baez repetitive questioning about Kronk's calls..
56 seconds ago

Kronk says he told the first male officer on scene he called before. Kronk says the officer told him not to mention it.

by cfnews13casey via twitter at 1:53 PM

As pointless and tiring (and *dirty!*) as JBs lines of questioning have been the last couple of days, its kind of fascinating to realize that we are watching an entire defense theory unravel - this is literally, very possibly, killing ICA as we watch.

Kind of surreal, really.

Oh Lawd, JB- I am impeaching HHJP impeaching who ???????

I need a special break judge please.

Heh heh...

JB: Im impeaching, your honor.
HHJBP: Impeaching WHO?

For the love of all that is holy I think at this point anyone with a pair of ears knows RK had nothing to do with this body being moved. Does he think if he keeps repeating it will change facts??

Help me with my sanity here folks Kronk tells LE in August. He tells his son in November. He tells LE for the 4th time in December. Tells them the remains are in the swap/trash dump along the road? which is where they found them. Doesn't that kinda mean they where there? and NOT moved?

SERIOUSLY!! All this says they have been there and not moved. I keep asking myself, am I just missing something??? I don't understand why this is not painfully obvious! :maddening:

1 minute ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members