2011.06.30 TRIAL Day Thirty-two (Afternoon Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dollars to donuts he didn't learn a thing...I bet he's pizzed that he got busted. He's smug.

Kc dont want him
hes broke basically\
lol

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
Bartlett was photographed giving "the finger" to Jeff Ashton while jury was in court.. Apparently jurors did not see it. He wants to appeal.
59 seconds ago

Florida always gives people time, they act like they don't even want the money right away. its weird.

Why in the world did he flip off JA? Does he think Casey is being treated wrongly?! GMAB

He can appeal, according to HHJP.

Oh, Jose...here's a client for you. You'll need the work after this trial ends.

There is something off about him and the event.

Guilty of Direct Criminal Contempt...6 days in Jail..$400 fine

He is being cuffed....

All on NTL TV....

And CA lies on the stand, tries to mislead LE and the SA and gets nothing. I understand this kid was stupid and needed to be taught a lesson but this is ridiculous.

So now he will be famous and make the talk show circuit. Not well handled, IMO. It should have all been done out of the national media.

holy carp! I leave for a second and when I put my headphones back on there is this young man.. and I heard the judge say "the state has put in alot of time and money...." I am thinking "IT is CAYLEE'S DAD!!!" or "WAS HE FLIRTING WITH CASEY???" OMG

This is not too harsh. People do not respect things as they should. This is a cheap lesson for him. It will not ruin his life. It might inspire him to get into college and do something productive.

How did he plan on paying this fine immediately with what he has in his accts??

Wait - hold up

He's got about a hundred in checking and $12 in savings. So how was he gonna pay that $623. fine right now?

Wow - think this kid learned a lesson?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member