2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If early periods/irregular periods are signs of sexual abuse then my entire family from my mom's mom on down to my 13 yr old are in trouble.

I wonder how many closing statements the state came up with so they fit with the judge's orders.

Count me as yet ANOTHER 'common sense' female who was NEVER taken to the ob/gyn by my mother. The first time I went to an ob, I was already out of my teens, pregnant (and married). Buzz, JB.

What child has an internal in the doctor's office while they re still a child??? No way!!! I would be outraged if it was my child!!!

RE ICA's accusation of molestation by GA and LA.

JA: Innuendo is not evidence.
HHJP: There is no fact in evidence that Mr. GA or Mr. LA attempted to molest or did molest Ms. Casey Anthony. Therefore the defense will not be able to argue it in their closing arguments.

Now is time for everyone to run to the bathroom and get drink refills.

THIS IS BIG!
He cannot argue that Casey was messed up due to molestation. He can't argue anything!

So on the one in a million chance JB does not bring up molestation... JA can't say the DT failed to prove it..... :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I am getting sooo annoyed at Baez for this argument - and bringing it up at this late date - get real Baez - you blew it - no evidence!

I know, I can't believe it!!!!!! Oh wait, yes I can!

I just said in the sidebar JB should have given her the reigns.

No doubt she will be a brilliant attorney as she gets more experienced! This trial is great for getting her feet wet and learning the ropes.....

Methinks..HHJP has had about enough...

I'm sure the jury will remember the OS because JB hammered GA so hard on the stand about how evil he is :wink: And he yelled "What did you do?" so loud it was comical...who would react to a dead grandaughter by yelling at their daughter like she wrecked the car? How would they believe that after reading his suicide note and seeing the jail visits?

I hope the SA shows a montage from the jail visits with "your the greatest grandfather" "surprise surprise" etc. They should have gotten NGs people to do one.

ICA is close to tears after the sex abuse claim is shot down.

Bill S going to be talking about any changes we might see in charges at some point

Linda's suit is GORGEOUS. She is gonna BRING IT HOME for CAYLEE.

I have my tissues ready. No shamwows here.

If the defense wanted molestation abuse in then they should of had ICA OBGYN testified and they should of had Caylees pediatrician. I would love to see caylees ped on the stand, too late.
Glad Judge Perry told defense they can't argue sexual abuse :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deluhg01