2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had planned to read along during the closing but I couldn't turn away. Very well done, IMO.

They have saved some of their time for rebuttal. After the defense gives their closing statement the State has more time. :)

That was great! I am so glad JA gave that close as he did. It really drove home what happened!

Bravo Jeff Ashton! Bravo HLN for no commercials! ICA, you are so screwed!

HLN (muted) is a little ahead of the computer link and when CA stood up, JA was still talking on my computer and I thought she was going to give an outburst-

So does the SA get to use the remainder of their four hours for rebuttal and does anyone know how much time JA has used already?

I thought I noticed JP looked impressed especially when JA said that Caylee was getting old enough to tell on mom

WOW! I am just floored with JA's closing, I have goosebumps. Excellent job!! I'm certain the State has won this case and also believe the jury will come back with a verdict within 48 hours after they start deliberations(sp?). Actually, it wouldn't surprise me if the verdict is back within 8 hours.

WESH is filming outside the courtroom during the break. JB & CM were talking with a deputy for a bit.

Go Jeff. He didn't need 4 hours. He's done.

I have a feeling that LDB will do rebuttal closing, and she will go into more of the 31 day details

KBelichWFTV Kathi Belich, WFTV
One juror gave Casey a disgusted look before leaving for break
2 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply

I hope the Pros. take turns in closing arguments.
Surely that cannot be all the Pros. have for their closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member