2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have saved some of their time for rebuttal. After the defense gives their closing statement the State has more time. :)

Yes, and I think that's when they will bring in the You are my Sunshine Video.

Need to get more Kleenex.

I came in late. How long did JA speak and how long does he have on rebuttal? TIA

Three years ago I was outraged by ICAs hubris and ridiculous lies and CAs perpetuation. I just wanted her to have to be told no you are full of s&&&. JA just did that!

Mr. Ashton,

I am in awe of you. Thank you for your unwavering dedication to our Caylee Marie.

Now 4 hours of JB hopping all over the place and trying more of his theatrics

and then a final 2 hours with LDB

Guessing JB goes 2 hours and then a lunch break....hope we get to hear the charge conference

Masterful!!

He DID mention chloroform; right at the end, Mr. Ashton said that we hope that the chloroform had done its job before the duct tape was used, so that she died peacefully (paraphrasing).

Aqua

I missed most of JA closing , but from what I did see he did a great job...

I have found JB quite inarticulate and scattered when I have seen him question witnesses. I am sure his closing will be better rehearsed and edited...

I have worried that some of his inarticulate ramblings (JMO) have confused the jury and obscured the facts... lets see how he does in closing..

we can only hope Caylee was chloroformed before the duct tape. - JA

yes, JA, we certainly do :(

I said this Friday in my long diatribe
I hope and pray Caylee went to sleep first too.
Crying here also and wowing at JA.

AudienceApplauseBnW.gif

Bravo!! Most powerful! And all in an hour and a half.

I haven't been able to post or read as I've been rivited to the screen.

Brilliant!!!
my husband and i are standing on behalf of Caylee.

A brilliant closing by JA. He is so passionate.

~WOW! Such a Home Run for Caylee and the prosecution of ICA....So many effective points...but I just want to say thank you to everyone here for us being able to hold together for each other and for Caylee....

~Justice coming sweet baby girl, Caylee...Soon your spirit will be at peace, cuz I pray that your jury will bring that to you~

You know, I am sick of people saying ICA was a good mom. She wasn't.

She didn't work to support Caylee. She didn't do things with her that a child would like, she slept in her boyfriends bed with Caylee also sleeping in the same bed, she took her to hang out at tattoo shops... She didn't have her around other children her age.

She wasn't a good mom even before she thought about killing her.

camera man in hall show JB and CM talking to 2-deputies (males) then two deputies go into court room rather quickly. Any one else see? Any tweets of anything going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member