2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
here we go....KC this is going to be your second to the last shot in front of the camera....no longer after the verdict is read will you be on the front page of the news.....no longer will you have the limelight....your total fantasy is about to fizzle off to a lost memory. Your daughter will forever remain in our hearts....

LDB - may the force be with you!

Ok, if you can get me past......
1. 31 days without reporting dtr missing (and GMA is the one that called)
2. During that 31 days her dtr was missing she rented a movie with boyfriend, 4th of July party, hot body contest, getting a tattoo, never told her boyfriend or ANYONE during that 31 days her dtr was missing
3. Lied Lied Lied Lied Lied X infinity.....................
4. COMPLETE lack of grieving prior to and during trial for Caylee
5. The jailhouse tapes (speak for themselves)

THEN and ONLY THEN will I even consider her remotely being "innnocent"

Well crap,my feeds won't stay loaded, I have to go to the church picnic, and LDB is up. Woe is me. Keep it real and take good notes and I'll have to watch her later.

Cheers everyone - been a long day here - and justice is coming. Bring it home LDB and clean it up.

I hope to feel better after the state gets going. Cheney Marie put me in a funk.

I hope LDB keeps it short and sweet...lots of pictures of Caylee and end it with the video of her singing "you are my sunshine." The jurors are tired...we are tired...the SA has done an excellent job so there is no need to over do it... I just hope she keeps it short.

I now think the jury will come back with a verdict real soon, they have had all the evidence drilled into them, no need to look at it anymore.

OH perfect timing!! I missed CM but not LDB. And the shower really felt good. I washed JB and CM right out of my hair LOL

are they back? my feeds aren't showing anything and WFTV keeps showing commercials

I hope GA is going to be ok. I have not seen him with CA eveytime they show him in the hallway he is always with the attorney. I am sure the attorney is looking out for him.

personally, if i was him, i'd run 1000 miles away from CA and never look back.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Casey appears to be upset. She is turned around, facing wall. Looks like Dorothy sims is trying to console or talk to her.

Did she maybe not get that the prosecution gets to come back to end all this or did she think her lies were going to be the last things they heard via her lawyers?

It's late and poor LDB has to give her closing after the jurors had to go thru all the DT's malarky. Will they break for dinner in between?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500