2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear when LDB is done I am changing the channel and not watching one thing about this until I get my verdict text alert. The DT has cured me of my obsession.

Yeah ,right !(snort) :therethere:

Don't worry ,I'll save you a seat next to me on the ride to rehab :floorlaugh:

Just catching up on defense closing arguments by watching TiVo...... geez I've got a couple of more hours of the BS.

Did anyone else catch this Freudian slip by JB? The Truth stops here, the the truth starts here.

And place in a 6 x 8 ft. compartment in a federal prison!!!

Always jimo -- absolutely jimo:rocker:

KC is not going to Federal Prison, she is going local. Much worse than Federal Prison I am told.

Well, unless for some odd reason she is found not guilty and then the tax issue is taken to Federal Court.

Please Linda,,,do the best that you can do for Caylee.

here we go....KC this is going to be your second to the last shot in front of the camera....no longer after the verdict is read will you be on the front page of the news.....no longer will you have the limelight....your total fantasy is about to fizzle off to a lost memory. Your daughter will forever remain in our hearts....

LDB - may the force be with you!

hands linda the light saber of justice:
http://jawaadahmadkhan.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/lightsaber11.jpg

The state needs to ask the jury since this was an accidental drowning( so says the defense) why not tell the police 3 years ago why sit in jail for 3 years and not tell anyone...

I know some you think it would be better if the State could come back tomorrow to finish CS, but I disagree. Don't want the jury going back to their hotel with the Defense having the last word before going to bed. The State has the last word today. PERIOD.

I think Baez was manic and confusing while Mason was soporific and Ashton was great this morning. I'm worried though because two acquantances of mine who didn't know much about the case but have watched the trial actually like Baez and think the defense is doing well. So, I think the verdict could go either way. LDB will do great, she is awesome. Go Linda! Then we'll just wait and see what the jury thinks.
People who haven't watched this from beginning to end will have their opinion based only upon the closing arguments. This jury is smart and has paid attention. Their opinions count a lot more in my book than closing statement watchers. The evidence was days ago. This is not evidence. It is emotion.
The jury has been paying attention. jmo:crazy:

Sorry, read your post wrong and thought you said they hadn't watched the full trial.

After the verdict is read I think i'll block HLN out of my remote.

Are we waiting for jurors, attorneys, or KC to stop crying I wonder?

*advertiser censored* & Liar = Awesome Mother
Finding missing child = Morally Bankrupt

Will Linda take longer than 45 minutes? I need to plan when to heat up dinner, LOL!

She has 2 hours & 43 minutes... don't know if she'll use all of it. I'm going to order pizza for the kids. They've been super today because they know this is the last day I'll watch this on television :)

ScorpyoRising WalterPacheco
Defense attorney are blocking cameras from capturing #CaseyAnthony crying.
2 minutes ago

ScorpyoRising WalterPacheco
Apparently #CaseyAnthony is crying right now in court.
3 minutes ago

JimLichtenstein Jim Lichtenstein
Casey is full on crying. Lawyers are blocking from the cameras. #caseyanthony #caseyanthonytrial

Funny, wouldnt it be helpful for her media image for them to see her genuinely crying? Given her lack of emotion and fake crying.

Guess the downside here is this would be crying for HERSELF and not her dead child.

JB just gave Casey a hug. She stopped crying.

The poor jury should have gotten a dinner break. I know I need one.

CM quoted To Kill a Mockingbird. Liked that. If only he had spoken for half as long and ended with that quote. The DT chronic problem; they never know when stop talking and sit down.

Where is everyone seeing this?

She's still crying:

stevehelling Steve Helling
#CaseyAnthony is crying a lot. She's turned away from the courtroom.
34 seconds ago

Guess she realized THE PARTY'S OVER!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members