2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Separate and distinct acts needed by law enforcement! That's what I think too.

Just shows how little class he has. Wouldn't catch Jeff or Linda flipping the bird thats for sure. Distingushed defence lawyer???...What a joke!..He is simply low down classless.

I thought it was photoshopped. Is there a link confirming the picture?

somebody on a chat on one of the new's feeds says that is not a bump in her hair but a roll of duct tape she has been hiding,roflmbo.

:floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

"And did that require a separate and distinct act by law enforcement to investigate?"
by judgeperrysays via twitter 7:16 AM

Got a good feeling by HHJP's questioning each count, he is not going to allow dbl jeop!

Ms. Fryer needs to hush.

If KC was drunk and killed 4 people in a car accident, wouldn't she be charged with the death of 4 people and NOT just 1 person?????

Hello? Common sense, something that NO ONE on this DT seems to have.

HHJP is way ahead of Ms Frye, he knows each lie tied up LE staff.

The young attorney LF is in dire need of a speech therapist before she is let out of the pen to actually take on a case solo.

There really needs to be a backlash against this DT. It's ridiculous. I hope people start booing them. Is that OK to say? Just freedom of speech.

HHJBP: Let's look at count 4. What is alleged in Count 4?

EF: On 7/16/08 there was a knowing and willful violation of giving false info to a law enforcement officer - working at Universal.

HHJBP: As a result of her saying she worked at Universal, did the police have to take a resulting action?

EF: Yes, but all four incidents were a part of a continuing act.

HHJBP: Count 5?

EF: She identified ZFG as the person she left her child to.

HHJBP: Did that require a separate and distinct act of law enforcement?

EF: Yes, but that is not how we measure. They all need to be taken together.

HHJBP: Count 6?

EF: She identified Jeffrey Hopkins an Juliette Lewis. Materiality issue of this charge.

HHJBP: Count 7?

EF: Same interview - she received a call from Caylee.

HHJBP: Reading before hearing from the State.

They really want to walk her out of there... I say, be careful what you wish for. jmo

What the Honorable Judge Perry is applying the law, and I bet he hopes that the 12 are watching.

Is she fined the amount of money spent by LE to investigate all her lies?

Oh come on!! Does the DT want everything thrown out? Please put us out of our agony Judge and say the words SUSTAINED!

HHJP reading the cases submitted about double jeopardy before ruling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member