2011.07.07 Sentencing Hearing Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill S on WFTV saying the Judge 'legally' could have let her go today.

He did what he could do. Thank you, Judge Perry.

I can only imagine you are as sick about this as the MAJORITY of people are.

I tell you what... If the protesters outside are a sampling of the general consensus of most people... KC is a dead woman walking when she is released... Wow.. I think some of those protesters would rip her apart if they got ahold of her.

Those "friendly" correctional officers could have found many rule violation offenses to write her up for and take away her good time. ALL inmates have some type of contraband in their cells.

There are all those letters passed to another inmate. Doing hair, etc.

Judge on Fox news states that Florida statutes REQUIRE the credit for all time served and also for good time credit and also for other types of credits.......AND that the sheriff has the authority to do the calculations and actually release her himself even before the judge and the attorneys finish their "one hour" of conference regarding their own calculations.

Bill saying she will serve one month! :innocent: If she doesnt pay her fine though she will be in trouble!

If she has to pay court costs will it include the cost of the jury? That would be cool if she had to pay for their special food they requested. I hope the money does get her in the end, I think people have made it clear they do not want to see movies or anything like that to support her criminal habits. I think I heard that the *advertiser censored* company revoked her offer, lol. I hope she has a miserable life......

ICA's new boyfriend is on HLN with a sign that says FORGIVE AND LET IT BE FORGOTTEN. There ya go ICA...yer new baby Daddy.

Well, at least she didn't walk today. I would have thrown up had that happened.

And I do not get the good behavior thing. Well DUH! She was in a cell ALL BY HERSELF!!!! Kind of hard NOT to get good behavior on that! Seems like SUCH a crock to me.

Are we going to know the exact time she gets? I hope they announce it. I keep telling myself, at least it wasn't today.

OH this got me happy. So is KC going into general population today ??? oh please say it's true LOL

I think they can still keep her in PC due to her status. As a PP mentioned, if they know something may happen and it does, the State is in HUGE trouble.

On MSM WESH 2 RHornsby pizzed that the judge is not opening this part of the sentencing to the public.

:lol: A lady is holding a sign that says: Somewhere a village is missing 12 Idiots!

:lol:

It's funny because it's true.

WOW whatever his name is on HLN, is fuming with the protesters.

Wish he would have been that ANGRY with the verdict.

I think Judge Perry had to do this, very angry crowd. IMO she be let out very very soon.

Well whatever, the end of July is a few days. Big Deal!

I'm not happy. I thought she'd have to serve another six months. Why look sad over another few days.

pfffffffffff

I just wish they would STOP giving her privileges and put her in general population!! Why does she get special treatment??? :(

I really don't want to see photos of her with a broken nose or bloodied face from some inmate. I don't want anyone to have any reason whatsoever to have even the slightest hint of an ounce of sympathy for Casey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500