2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not think she is a real threat to the average person, I would not fear for my life, but she is a scammer, and a user!! She will lie cheat steel anything in order not to work, and really she will have a hard time finding any job, she might have to work the streets.
She is a party girl (drunk photos are evidence) and drives a car. At the very minimum, someone's life is in danger every time she drinks because she has no conscience and she will not have second thoughts about driving while drunk.

my mom was just at the grocery store, she said most of the "magazines" that had anything to do with her were covered by another magazine already and she flipped the rest! :great:

I hope everyone in the car and people onboard to meet her after her release made sure they still had their watches , wallets , checkbooks..ect after she left ....

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

MediaTakeOut.com is reporting she is most certainly in Ohio. I am not familiar with that source so who knows if it is true?

I do recall a statement by someone from her defense team that she would be staying with a distant relative out of state. But that could have been disinformation or misinformation.

my mom was just at the grocery store, she said most of the "magazines" that had anything to do with her were covered by another magazine already and she flipped the rest! :great:

My kind of mom :woohoo:

I've requested to start a new thread but I haven't heard back from the mods. What do y'all think KC is doing today? I think she's in Orlando, dying and cutting her hair. Possibly getting colored contacts. Possibly drinking champagne.

What you said, and laughing her *advertiser censored** off!!!

I have no idea. I mean, we know they were there- we've seen replays of JVM there a gazillion times today. Even Jim Lichtenstein had a UStream site up and running.

They Baffled me! LOL
After all the time reporting thru the trial and bla bla bla then bam lol
Nothing at all but re-runs....How many times was NG on last night a 2 hr special lol like 3 times lol

FCA is more of a chameleon than a total party girl. Remember when she was with JG she did family devotions and prayed with the family. When she started hanging out with Tone she partied and fit in with them. When sitting at the defense table she became a paralegal. While in her cell she was considered to be a very good inmate.

I expect that she will blend in with whatever her new environment is and we will only hear about her if it is a bad environment or if she is expected to get an education or a job she is not interested in and she will look for something more interesting.

It says she may be there, I just thought since shes the focus of this thread, I thought some may be interested?

Yes, but TMZ is not reporting that she's in Ohio. I read your post to mean that TMZ was reporting she was in Ohio as well.

I just saw Lippman saying that Baez called him yesterday---and he wanted the Anthony's to be decoys for them after her release. Lippman said they refused.

How much of the above is true? O, I bet Baez did call and ask that. We did not see them being decoys. But did Lippman just say that to make us believe they are not with FCA now?

MediaTakeOut.com is reporting she is most certainly in Ohio. I am not familiar with that source so who knows if it is true?

I do recall a statement by someone from her defense team that she would be staying with a distant relative out of state. But that could have been disinformation or misinformation.

Could you provide us with a link? :seeya:

Here's my fantasy thought for today.

Leonard Padilla and his posse hunt down FCA, find her, trick her into taking numerous photos... then LP sells them to ABC, NBC, etc. for millions... and then he donates ALL the money to Missing and Abused charitable organizations! Wouldn't that burn Baez and FCA? lol :)

Aaw well, a girl can dream can't she?

Ironic isn't it........Jose and the rest of "team" , including the Anthony's would have immediately made more money if she was found guilty! Think about it.

Yep, if FCA would have been found guilty of just the one lesser charge, the DT would have been more acceptable/palatable to the general public, would not be ostracized, still kind of would have a partial win and still would make money.
Now they have an albatross(FCA) around their collective necks with whom they have to share the spoils. Oh, the irony.

In my opinion, Casey Anthony has served her time for the crimes for which she was convicted. Like anyone else who has done that, she has earned and deserves a second chance and a fresh start at life. I don't know how she's going to manage that, given the level of hatred for her and the venom being spewed about her, but I hope she figures out a way.

Watching her release unfold over this weekend has been very telling. Reading the truly awful things that people are saying about her all over the internet showed the down side of human nature, but there was an amusing element to it, too. At one point she was apparently in at least 6 different states and Puerto Rico at the same time. :lol:

I couldn't agree with you more. Thanks for the post.

I think people who go out of their way to make her chance at a life impossible ... well, it says a lot about them as individuals. It tells me that they drastically want her to fail to satisfy their anger. They want vengeance on her, not justice.

I think she should be left alone (within her personal life at least--not the pending lawsuits of which some have merit) to have the chance to become a productive member of society. I am willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. Her life is now in her hands, and frankly, people should leave her alone (i.e. quit stalking her, taking out ads about her, printing t-shirts calling her a murderer, etc.). JMOO.

I think that folks with the FCA personality disorder have live around all of us at one time. I would have never thought of the evil that they possess. This case has been eye opening to myself and many many others..I do believe there will be good coming from this. Maybe granmas that take custody of little ones while their daughters or sons go live a life of partying. I refuse to think that Precious Caylees death will be in vain.

FCA is more of a chameleon than a total party girl. Remember when she was with JG she did family devotions and prayed with the family. When she started hanging out with Tone she partied and fit in with them. When sitting at the defense table she became a paralegal. While in her cell she was considered to be a very good inmate.

I expect that she will blend in with whatever her new environment is and we will only hear about her if it is a bad environment or if she is expected to get an education or a job she is not interested in and she will look for something more interesting.

I seem to recall this is how Jesse Grund described her too.

I just saw Lippman saying that Baez called him yesterday---and he wanted the Anthony's to be decoys for them after her release. Lippman said they refused.

How much of the above is true? O, I bet Baez did call and ask that. We did not see them being decoys. But did Lippman just say that to make us believe they are not with FCA now?

Ms. Katy, that's been on ad nauseum all day on HLN. I'm sure it's true. Horrible, isn't it?? The wonders never cease.

Oh, I totally agree. I just tend to look at this case as a warning for others who may see someone displaying characteristics as Casey and to get help for them before its to late.

okay, ill agree to that, hope that's how it will play out.... and for what it is worth, i know we have "battled" it out on another post that shall remain nameless but I do respect your opinion very much!

I can honestly say I do not wish her well. I believe she got away with a very serious crime.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500