2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
How one intreprets the findings is subjective. I stand by that!

If it was subjective it wouldn't be accepted.

I am a clinical psychologist. I'm verified. I know it is not subjective.

Casey is responsible as an adult for her actions...but this did not just happen in a vaccum...Casey exhibited signs of a psych disorder much younger according to LA and nothing was done...and then her Mother lies on the stand to get her off..I am done with the lot of them.
I still believe Cindy and George did the best THEY KNEW how to do. That doesn't mean they did everything that should have been done but no one knows how long Casey has been off track.

I had a great Mother who would have moved the world for her children and took my brother for the evaluations and exams. My brother told us all, point blank, "She lost me at twelve. She had no control. She knew it and I knew it. I wanted to do what I wanted to do and I did. " He had no excuse for acting up and my Mom did the best she knew how to do. Cindy may have saw the signs but Casey may have been stronger than Cindy was from the very beginning. I blame Cindy for a lot but I don't blame Cindy for the fact that Casey killed Caylee.

BBM,

And I would fully expect a person who wants to be left alone NOT to wear the brightest pink fuchsia t-shirt, and the tighest jeans and strut out of jail for all the world to see. She did that on purpose, because it's all about CMAAAAAAAAAA....

MOO of course.

Mel

Don't forget the bright blue shoes!

Each professional has the right to be assessed by each opinion they choose to publicly express. For all of his qualifications and 2000 evaluations, he did some pretty hasty backpedaling on his second appearance of Dr. Drew. It is all very well to state an opinion, but why attempt to partially rewrite it because your peers are laughing at you?

I did happen to watch his second appearance also...I did not see "back-pedaling". Dr. drew did his job (as does Nancy Grace to create drama) and if I recall Dr. Drew asked him, "Are you hired by the defense? Are you hired by the courts? Do you work for somebody? Or is this purely an objective opinion?”

Dr. Krop responded by saying...“As a forensic psychologist, I have ethics to be as objective as I can to give the opinions that are based on data, and who I get paid for is irrelevant to my opinions. I am not paid by the defense. I’m not paid by the state attorney’s office. The state of Florida is responsible for, eventually, paying my bill pursuant to a court order by Judge Perry... So, I don’t feel like my opinions are paid for.”

Please note...Dr. Krop's professional opinion was solicited for the intent to be used at trial during the Mitigation phase had Casey been found GUILTY of capital murder. Who do you think his opinion would have served then? Surely NOT Casey Anthony.

Given, she was found NOT GUILTY and he is stating his OPINION...now, he is a "fool"? That defies logic...

Exactly! If this is "unconditional love", that's why I don't believe in unconditional love.:snooty: My love for my child is CONDITIONAL: you murder someone, you lose my love!!!

I may not like the stuff my children do, but there is nothing that could ever make me lose my love for them, ever.

I still believe Cindy and George did the best THEY KNEW how to do. That doesn't mean they did everything that should have been done but no one knows how long Casey has been off track.

I had a great Mother who would have moved the world for her children and took my brother for the evaluations and exams. My brother told us all, point blank, "She lost me at twelve. She had no control. She knew it and I knew it. I wanted to do what I wanted to do and I did. " He had no excuse for acting up and my Mom did the best she knew how to do. Cindy may have saw the signs but Casey may have been stronger than Cindy was from the very beginning. I blame Cindy for a lot but I don't blame Cindy for the fact that Casey killed Caylee.

I don't know if pschiatric intervention would have prevented this crime...but it would go along way towards me feelng sympathy for CA...as it stands, I have none...she failed society as a mother. We pay the price for enabling children into felons.

Lionnel Dahmer, Jeffrey Dahmer's father, has always very publicly stated how much he loved his son despite his monstrous deeds. Just saying ...
Lionel Dahmer didn't lie and cover up for his son's crimes, he was exactly the opposite- he personally apologized to his victim's families. He is a role model. If my daughter turns out to be a murderer, he's whom I would act like, NOT Cindy Anthony or Jackie Peterson or Anita Van Der Sloot!!!

I actually like it when we talk about the grief counsellor from the trial - and grieving - it actually cheers me up...:rocker:

Sounds like you're engaging in some magical thinking, logicalgirl! :giggle:

I bet Padua would know for sure, but, I imagine that it takes more than stealing checks to get the court to take away custody of your children. I had clients (I'm not a medical or MH professional) who were running a meth lab in their house and neglecting their you children to the point that the children had neurological issues due to severe malnutrition. Six month of jail time, parenting classes, and the happy family is back together.

If she got arrested and no one paid bail, then yes, Cindy could have gotten Caylee.

I agree, especially if he was in Orlando. Except he does not have a jet though just a little turbo prop plane if IIRC. It will take some time before that reaches CA, if that is where they were going. And would need fuel stops in between.

He's probably full of hot air, but his website with the plane picture says that his "Pilatus PC-12 allows them to travel anywhere within the United States in seven hours".

http://macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Pg_Attorneys.html

I know people who have been charged with felonies. I work with people who have been, and I have seen the worst grow into productive members of society. It does happen.

ITA! Why for example, just look at Amy Fisher. She tried to blow Mary Jo's head off, and now she's a *advertiser censored* actress and is on Celebrity Rehab too! She's come a long way, baby, and I truly hope MCA finds the same just rewards in her life too.

This guy graduated high school two years ago according to his facebook. Not buying it.

I agree. It's either a hoax or he plans on issuing a rubber check, which is not legal. I did an intellius search and he is only 20 years old. :waitasec:

Oh and good on you for noticing that on his FB page! I'd seen it and failed to notice!

I commend your Mother for attempting to get help for your brother. That is what I consider love.

What is scary to me is that she will be looking for a new boyfriend(s),ingratiating herself into a new circle of friends and possibly having more kids or becoming involved with someone who has kids. At the very least ,she is capable of stealing and conning. Unfortunately,she may also be capable of killing anyone she no longer has a use for.

I think her handler...err....I mean lawyer Baez will keep her under a close watch. She is his meal ticket. I am sure he wants to be the only man in her life.
Maybe they can live together in the Bahamas like Howard K. Stern and Anna Nicole.

I don't think that saying "her parents' behavior contributed to her crimes" is the same as saying that she doesn't have personal responsibility. :cow:

No I think the poster said more like they created a monster and if she would have been given up at birth, FCA could have been whatever she wanted to be.

Perhaps we should track lightning strikes... :crazy:

I agree with you but what breaks my heart is all the blatant hatred. I am so shocked at the amount of hatred in peoples hearts. I just can't understand it.

I wouldn't portray anger, disappointment, regret as all being hatred.I'm sure there is much hate out there, just not from me.Moo.

I agree. It's either a hoax or he plans on issuing a rubber check, which is not legal. I did an intellius search and he is only 20 years old. :waitasec:

LOL!

If you read further down on his Twitter feed, he's tweeting everyone in the phone book just begging them to listen to his music. Another bottom feeder, IMO.

LOL.

Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Baez? :wink:

Shes quite the stunner. I dont think Jose is as obsessed with Casey as much as all the people who are following her life and have been living and breathing her everyday for 3 years.

I have not seen her - does anyone have a pic??

No I think the poster said more like they created a monster and if she would have been given up at birth, FCA could have been whatever she wanted to be.

Oh, I don't know that giving her up at birth would have prevented the Casey she became...but I do know first hand that there is psychiatric intevention available for children who are a danger to themselves and others...and it takes a parent with courage and conviction to get this help for their child. I have no respect for a parent that allows these problems to go untreated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea