2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think being labeled an enabler may be subjective!! My brother became a felon and my Mother wasn't an enabler.

Cindy was an enabler. I just don't expect more from Cindy than she may have been capable of giving. Nor do I blame Shirley for Cindy's behavior as I believe this would be the trend being set here. Everybody now gets to blame the prior generation and no one is responsible for their own actions.

Sympathy for Cindy is a separate issue from blaming Cindy for Caylee's murder IMO.

Allowing your daughter to lie, cheat, steal and then helping her escape consequences for the murder of your grandchild....nope..no sympathy here. None.

OMG! I've never heard this!
Why was this not brought up in the trial????

Inadmissible...it was hearsay. Something FCA told RA. If only it FCA would've have written in a letter! :(

I asked the same thing early on in one of the earlier "lawyer threads".

I commend your Mother for attempting to get help for your brother. That is what I consider love.
Thank you. She was full of love and even he knows that now.

LOL.

Has anyone ever seen Mrs. Baez? :wink:

Shes quite the stunner. I dont think Jose is as obsessed with Casey as much as all the people who are following her life and have been living and breathing her everyday for 3 years.

Have you seen a pic of Arnold Schwarzeneggers maid. Compared to Maria,not even close. But it happened.

Has anyone started a list of jobs that she might find. I would think it would be best for her to work somewhere where the public could not see her.

+Telemarketing
+Phone Support
+Stuffing Envelopes
+Stockroom Work
+Dishwasher feel free to add

The only thing I know she's ever been good at is bedding men. So I'd list stripper or hooker.

Oh, I agree, but, um, that isn't what you originally said.

You said that the love for your children is conditional and that if they murdered someone they would lose your love.
Yes, and I still stand by what I said.

Perhaps I missed it...but I have never seen or heard that CA got tx for a young Casey nor asked for tx after Caylee was born and the neglect, stealing and lying happened.

No, we have never heard that.

That's why I said we don't know what they did or did not do to help her.

The defense group continues to put FCA in the media storm..they want the attention. It is all to try to hype her up as being marketable. So keep in mind..when you see something in the media about her ..her parents..lawyers..etc..someone had to call the media...who do you think that person is?

I would say in about 6 months(that is how long she left precious Caylee in the swamp to rot) our rage wont be as intense. It will still be there. It will give us a more jaded approach on the next case we look at..or maybe a smarter approach.

We have the right to process things in our own time..and our own way. Many here have had to deal with very challenging situations of our own in the past..We all process differently.

my addition to job for KC is fake paralegal. will sit on DT side.

If it was subjective it wouldn't be accepted.

I am a clinical psychologist. I'm verified. I know it is not subjective.

But he also based some of his opinion on interviews and that is subjective,is it not?

actually on his second show with Dr. Drew he did say that she did have narcistic personality traits. Again, Dr. Krop is the same doc that thought Danny Rollings-gainesville ripper- was a perfectly sane individual :

"At the end of Krop's questioning, he prepared to leave, confident that Rolling was in fact competent and sane, but Rolling interrupted Krop as he started to leave.

Rolling asked Krop if he could talk about crimes other than the armed robbery and if everything he said was confidential. Krop told him yes, unless his speech presented a future threat.

Rolling told Krop there was no threat - his murders had already happened.

For the next three hours, Rolling recounted to his confidant the brutal details of his murders. Krop said Rolling seemed relieved after his confession. "

http://www.alligator.org/app/pt2/specials/rolling/krop2.html

So take this Dr. Krups assessment to mean FCA is as sane as DAnny Rollings was! If Rollings had not confessed he would have also thought Danny was just a little immature and narcissistic. See immaturity just means someone is "stuck" on that "me, me, me" stage where the world revolves around them, they have impulse control problems and do not really empathize with others feelings...much like a two yr old. :waitasec:

LOL! And here I was giving him the benefit of being a good doctor :rolleyes:

Well one thing is for sure - She won't have to buy a Halloween costume this year.

Inadmissible...it was hearsay. Something FCA told RA. If only it FCA would've have written in a letter! :(

I asked the same thing early on in one of the earlier "lawyer threads".

Thank for responding.

I am shocked.

The MMPI is not subjective. It is reliable and valid and is accepted in the court of law.

You cannot diagnose someone based on the MMPI alone. The standard practice is three or more tests to diagnose someone.

If you are not a professional please don't make assumptions on tests and diagnoses thanks.

I thought in the second interview , the doc kind of implied ,she exhibited narcissistic tendencies.

I am not sure, but what is there to treat? Shrink who actually examined KC says there is no mental illness.

Seeking assistance such as therapy from a mental health professional does not mean you are menatlly ill.

Naive? Please, I don't think you know nearly enough (um, actually nothing!) about me (or what I've seen) to make that sort of comment, but I'm willing to take it in stride.

She has been released from prison, but I have yet to see any special privileges. Her defense team has chosen to provide some protection and probably guidance to her through this initial part of her release. And thank goodness, did you see the mob of people outside of the prison who ran down the street trying to chase down the truck?

I am not asking a single person to "accept her with open arms." Please don't put words into my mouth.

A reckoning of some kind assumes that the public is "entitled" to what? Revenge? Justice by lynch mob? Trial by media? I am trying to understand that people feel entitled to dictate what happens to a person who has been acquitted.

The PUBLIC doesn't get to DECIDE who gets to be a productive and contributing member of society. Sorry, that just doesn't sit well with me.

PS: And what sentiment is it that I understand all too well?

Of course we do. She will be judged by her past actions like everyone else is.

Maybe THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH will give her a second chance and hire her to wear a disguising costume. One of the chipmunks or Snow White. Or the Witch. Either way, its a job where she can remain anonymous and she will be living out a "fantasy" all day long at work.

??Just an idea.

Maybe she could be one of the dancing candy bars at Hersheypark - you know, "The Sweetest Place on Earth." ;)

J/K...I just thought of this because I saw one when I was in traffic by the park today.

No, we have never heard that.

That's why I said we don't know what they did or did not do to help her.

I seriously doubt...that if there were psych records indicating a disorder or dysfunction in teh home...the DT would have brought it out at trial...and should it have helped the SAO, they would have brought it out. I am sticking with they never got her help...they didn't even admit she was pregnant until the 7th month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fallon