2011.07.17 Casey Released From Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warning: Respectful disagreement coming :)

I do not think there is anything wrong with graduating from an alternative high school! And it certainly doesn't mean you won't be successful in life! :) I chose that path for my own life because I was able to graduate a year before my class did. I am a business owner now and have been for 11 years. I am not a millionaire but eeeek, I don't really think high school determines the rest of your path in life. High school IMO is pretty insignificant in the big scheme of things.
I didn't want to sound judgmental which is why I said I commend him for finishing school. I went to an alternative high school for a year so I wouldn't judge anyone for going to one. I found the people there more likable than at my regular high school.

I think it's great that he was able to finish school and seems to want to make something out of himself. There is no reason for me to believe he won't succeed. Unlike Casey he at least shows the initiative to do something with his life.

I just don't think someone who was recently considered an at risk youth and graduated 2 years ago would experience that much success that fast where he could afford to give her 5 million. It's very rare for anyone to have that kind of success that fast unless they are some kind of computer wiz, but from his facebook profile it doesn't seem like that is his area of expertise.

I agree that FCA is not a serial killer, she's more like OJ in that regard, a one-time event. However, she has exhibited unusual behavior, and anyone associated with her should be very wary. Her next downfall probably won't involve murder...it will be fraud, thievery, or the kind of crimes that finally landed OJ in jail.

Maybe killing Caylee was a one time event. However there was no admission of guilt, no remorse, no nothing. That is scary. I would prefer Casey to be in jail...at least there children would be safe.

Just had to repost JusticeSeeker1960's original post from early this morning.. I love it!!!! .. And only wish I had seen it with my own eyes to get th complete visual satisfaction of a plane literally flying over the jail with a large trailing banner dedicated to our sweet Casey.. Lolol..
Love it..... a plane carried a banner over the jail earlier in the day saying "guilty *advertiser censored*" Paid from a Canadian radio station.

Hahahhahaha!! *snort*..lol.. I do love it!!

I agree with you but what breaks my heart is all the blatant hatred. I am so shocked at the amount of hatred in peoples hearts. I just can't understand it.

Ya know, RoseRed, I am not really sure it is "Hatred" for the person, as it is hatred for the "act", and her subsequent acquittal it. I have always wanted to believe in the "fairness" of a situation. That evil will be punished .....and when that doesn't happen....well that has always pissed me off. (sorry). People are gonna react differently, some of it isn't pretty, but I truly believe most people only wanted a sense of "fairness", that there are monsters in this world , but they will get the punishment due them. When that evil is set free----that's just not acceptable. JMO!

I am so sick of hearing about POOR CA, what ever CA went through because of the death of her granddaughter CAYLEE CA went through this because of FCA. CA you ARE NOT the victime here, CAYLEE is the only victim!!!
JMO have to disagree with your opinion, Cindy is a victim as well imo. She loved Caylee imo JMO

The desperation came in when she came to the conclusion she did not want her daughter anymore.
Sadly, I don't think Caylee was ever a wanted child by Casey. I think Casey was out having sex, and OOps!:doh: she got pregnant. Probably was too lazy to have an abortion. Lied about being pregnant, when it was blatantly obvious, then inquired with her friends about giving the baby up for adoption. If Cindy hadn't insisted she keep Caylee, Casey might have killed her when she was born, as some teenage mothers do. Casey's calling her a snothead and "that child" are not terms of endearment! The only benefit Casey got out of Caylee was as a photo-op to impress her friends with.

I have a feeling if 100 psychologists evaluated her and came up with the same conclusion people would say:
1. she fooled them
2. they were bought
3. they don't know what they are doing

etc etc

But if 1 media "doctor" who had never evaluated her said she is a sociopath people would say "Yup they got that right."

Can't we show some professionals some shred of respect instead of accusing them of being bought?

That's because people, especially here, have been observing Casey for three years, and people here know what's what with psychological conditions -- many have first-hand knowledge or professional knowledge. Psychologists are not infallible, and their judgements are largely subjective, especially psychologists who have a financial stake in the diagnosis. A psychologist going in and "evaluating" Casey and not taking into account that she very likely overpowered her little toddler, whether with her superior strength or with chloroform, and covered the helpless, terrified child's nose and mouth with duct tape, waited (or did not wait?) until the little girl suffocated to death, triple bagged her body and threw her into a nearby swamp, then acted happy and carefree, is missing a huge chunk of symptoms. The reason many posters would accept a diagnosis of sociopath (at the mildest) is that it fits with the evidence and behavior and doesn't just rely on a habitual liar's self-reporting.

How anybody can defend FCA's actions is beyond me.
She is NOT a victim!

The victim in this whole mess is gone.

Now FCA thinks she's a celebrity.

No matter if she killed Caylee or not (I 100% believe she did), she rode around with her dead child in her trunk til she stank so bad she could not hide it. Then she dumped her in the woods to rot.

She is a horrible example of a human.

***Taking a break. Giving myself a 10 minute or so TO.

Ya know, RoseRed, I am not really sure it is "Hatred" for the person, as it is hatred for the "act", and her subsequent acquittal it. I have always wanted to believe in the "fairness" of a situation. That evil will be punished .....and when that doesn't happen....well that has always pissed me off. (sorry). People are gonna react differently, some of it isn't pretty, but I truly believe most people only wanted a sense of "fairness", that there are monsters in this world , but they will get the punishment due them. When that evil is set free----that's just not acceptable. JMO!

AND the complete and total lack of remorse.....hard to swallow

Desperation???
She had a home. She had clothes. She had food. She had a live in grandmother/babysitter for her child.

Where was the despiration?
She also had parents who had swallowed a lie, that a 22 year old kid without a high school diploma had a high position at Universal Studios, and could afford a nanny and was making 6 figures. I would be desperate, too, if I felt the need to concoct such a lie, and my parents actually bought it.

I wonder why the guard with the huge weapon at the jail had a bulle-proof vest on, but FCA and JB didn't ......

Seriously, you have to ask? They don't want anyone important to get hurt.

I think FCA will say something like this:
Justice has prevailed. America is great. The jury got it right despite the state's best efforts to frame me. I know some people don't agree with the verdict, to those few people, I would like to say that I wish I could clear up any lingering questions you may have. At the advice of my atty, I cannot answer many questions about the day my daughter died. We have pending legal matters that prevent me from speaking about them. I really wish I could tell you though, because once I do, everyone will see why I am innocent. I miss that little girl every moment of my life. Thank you, Geraldo, for the opportunity to answers the public's questions. Now that I've cleared THAT up and everyone sees I am innocent, I plan to go for some much deserved R&R and I'll tweet you when I release my new book, "I'm Such a Good Liar".
Thank you, public, for all your support. I'll never forget it! Hugs!

I agree with the essence of what she'll say, but I think you put it more eloquently than she will.

..."And oh, by the way...does anyone have Tony's number?"

:silly:

That's just it, JB can't get anyone to take on that task yet! He's piimping her so he can get his cut...or something. According to JVM he was still trying to make a deal up to the minute he got to the jail last night.

Think about it, if he had been able to get her a deal, he would have never let her walk out the front door of the jail because the person/company who agreed to pay for the story/pics would NOT have wanted everybody in the parking lot to get that first picture!

Also, wasn't she suppose to have all these bodyguards, etc., so she'll be safe....I call BS! They can't get the money & if she isn't marketable, they'll dump her in a heartbeat & then Jose may come home to a boiling bunny!:boohoo::liar::doorhide::panic::bigfight::puke::fuse::cursing::curses::burn::rant::sonar::devil::help::justice: :rage::denied::ignore::tos::bricks: :razz:
i went through the smilies & picked out each one that I thought applied to FCA or may apply at a later date.....not necessarily in this order.

BBM

:laughcry:

Actually Dahmer himself expressed more remorse that KC ever had. Oh right she did not do anything. ANother example is the UNAbomber. It was his brother who alerted the FBI. Also his mother was so upset that she asked her son to contact every victim so she could apologize. You can love you child unconditionally, stand by them and still hold them accountible

I kind of felt sorry for Jeffrey Dahmer...his hell was knowing he was sick and he admitted that. He needed to be removed from society for sure. I can't imagine living with the compulsions he had, and not being tortured by them. He was sick, and I think he knew he was sick, so he lived in his own personal hell. I can't imagine living daily knowing you're that sick ...

Inadmissible...it was hearsay. Something FCA told RA. If only it FCA would've have written in a letter! :(

I asked the same thing early on in one of the earlier "lawyer threads".

I'm confused about that - isn't what George told RC hearsay and also there's the girl who said that Casey said "I'm such a good liar"?

This guy graduated high school two years ago according to his facebook. Not buying it.

Now he's changed his FB to say "Class of 2002".

ETA: And now he has "Protected his tweets"! :loser:

Casey as a Stripper! I've been waiting for this one ---then NG would have to give her a new name ----"TW_T MOM"!!!

She also had parents who had swallowed a lie, that a 22 year old kid without a high school diploma had a high position at Universal Studios, and could afford a nanny and was making 6 figures. I would be desperate, too, if I felt the need to concoct such a lie, and my parents actually bought it.

Not desperate - SMART - pretty darn clever if you think about it. Look how much free time she bought for her selfish self.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike