GUILTY NY - Leiby Kletzky, 8, Brooklyn, 11 July 2011 - #2

Leiby was drugged before he was killed!!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...ocialFlowNewYorkPost&utm_source=SFnewyorkpost

The Brooklyn boy who was killed and then dismembered was fed a lethal cocktail of drugs before he was brutally smothered with a towel, authorities said today.

Leiby Kletzky had several drugs in his system, including cyclobenzaprine, quetiapine, hydrocodone and Tylenol, according to an autopsy report issued by the city Medical Examiner's Office.

Cyclobenzaprine, a muscle relaxant; quetiapine, a antipsychotic drug; and hydrocodone, which is used to treat pain, are all prescription medications.

Isn't this how LAs sister was killed?????
The plot thickens. SIGH
quetiapine is used to treat schizophrenia.

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/...ocialFlowNewYorkPost&utm_source=SFnewyorkpost

The Brooklyn boy who was killed and then dismembered was fed a lethal cocktail of drugs before he was brutally smothered with a towel, authorities said today.

Leiby Kletzky had several drugs in his system, including cyclobenzaprine, quetiapine, hydrocodone and Tylenol, according to an autopsy report issued by the city Medical Examiner's Office.

Cyclobenzaprine, a muscle relaxant; quetiapine, a antipsychotic drug; and hydrocodone, which is used to treat pain, are all prescription medications.

The plot thickens. SIGH

BBM: Seroquel (brand name) is also used to treat a few other psychiatric symptoms.

Good catch about the cat! I had the same thoughts as you...they would have called SPCA to come and rescue the animal. Cat hair as evidence. I could definitely see that.

Here's the Associated Press release the other news stories are based on:

Leiby's death was officially ruled a homicide Wednesday. It was caused by intoxication from the combined effects of cyclobenzaprine, a muscle relaxant; quetiapine, an antipsychotic; and the pain medications hydrocodone and acetaminophen, followed by smothering.

The medical examiner's office dated the report July 13, which is when they found the body, not necessarily when they believed the killing to have occurred.

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap...a7jTPw?docId=c1e255d164124948a58df3d022bd91ae

I was thinking...I live in a city with a Hassidic Jewish neighbourhood. A couple of the things that strike me when I am in that part of town (apart from the dress) are 1) the children are always walking around all over the place by themselves, even across busy streets and 2) the residents seem to always be outside. I don't think that most of the women work and most of them have quite a few children which results in many, many people walking and sitting on their front porches at all times of the day.

Wouldn't one of LA's neighbours have seen him going into his house with a child?

This link contains a video that shows Levi possibly parked his vehicle right outside his front door and drivers are permitted to park their vehicles on both sides of the street.

There is one entrance in the front of Aron's house that leads to a hallway with a staircase leading up and to each apartment so under these circumstances, I’m not surprised no one saw Leiby at Aron’s house.

[video=youtube;eU0TluW1OSc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eU0TluW1OSc[/video]

If he had all those meds on board, and he appears to be a slight little guy, how in God's name did he put up "one heck of a fight"? That fight was far more than we've been led to believe, and I know little Leiby wanted to survive.

God speed, little one...may you rest in the Arms of Comfort forever.

Best-
Herding Cats

Now THIS is a scary comment!

When CBS 2′s Kristin Thorne asked Brooklyn DA Charles Hynes if they’ve found evidence of other victims, he refused to answer.

“You have a perfect right to ask any of those questions, and I have a perfect right not to answer them,” he said.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07...ath-of-leiby-kletzky-may-be-issued-wednesday/

Perhaps there are other unsolved cases where a deceased child (person) was found and they found remnants of animal (cat) hair? That could be a reason to remove the cat as evidence. They would have had an ASPCA officer remove the cat if it was just for its safety.
We also don't know yet if LK had been molested so we don't know if LA was purely a killer or a pedophile.
The cat hair would be something LE probably would not have divulged in reference to other open cases, so....
I suppose we'll have to wait.

IMO Hynes didn’t find evidence of other victims or crimes in Aron's yard when because if he had he would have called immediately for backup and Aron’s house would have been swarming with crime lab personnel within minutes.

There is no way Hynes can keep a major development like this a secret with media parked outside the home watching what's going on. MOO

<snipped>
When CBS 2&#8242;s Kristin Thorne asked Hynes if they’ve found evidence of other victims, he refused to answer.

“You have a perfect right to ask any of those questions, and I have a perfect right not to answer them,” he said.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/07...ath-of-leiby-kletzky-may-be-issued-wednesday/

IMO Hynes didn’t find evidence of other victims or crimes in Aron's yard when because if he had he would have called immediately for backup and Aron’s house would have been swarming with crime lab personnel within minutes.

There is no way Hynes can keep a major development like this a secret with media parked outside the home watching what's going on. MOO

<snipped>
When CBS 2&#8242;s Kristin Thorne asked Hynes if they’ve found evidence of other victims, he refused to answer.

I never said he found them in his yard...

This link contains a video that shows Levi possibly parked his vehicle right outside his front door and drivers are permitted to park their vehicles on both sides of the street.

There is one entrance in the front of Aron's house that leads to a hallway with a staircase leading up and to each apartment so under these circumstances, I’m not surprised no one saw Leiby at Aron’s house.

&#x202a;CBS: Indictment Expected This Week For Levi Aron, Suspect In Killing Of 8-Year-Old Leiby Kletzky&#x202c;&rlm; - YouTube

I wear hearing aids and tried to hear what the father of the neighbor said 3 times. Can somebody help me out?

The plot thickens. SIGH

NYPD claim Leiby fought for his life but the combination of pills they allege LA gave Leiby would have sedated him to the point where he wouldn’t have been physically able to fight back and defend himself IMO.

Muscle relaxants leave one’s body limp and unresponsive so I am very skeptical of the State's claim that LA drugged KL and a fierce struggle ensued which left scratch marks on LA's wrists and hands.

LA alleges he fed LK a tuna sandwich and police allege LA fed him a cocktail of drugs.

To possess anti-psychotic drugs, LA needed to obtain a prescription from his doctor and each of these drugs would be in a separate container so the State will have to produce this evidence at Aron's trial (if there is one), to prove the drugs weren't planted in LA's apartment after the murder.

Levi’s ex-wife, Debbie Kivel said that the sister’s death was caused after she mixed medications and then fell and hit her head. There was no evidence found of foul play in her death but there is a chance the incident was falsely reported to the police and the truth never came out. I didn't find the COD for Levi's mother who has been deceased for about 8 years.

Outrageous.

With that expressed, I'd like to hear about the results of a brain MRI that I hope they did of Mr. Aron. Does he have Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) from the results of his childhood car accident? Does he take medication due to secondary problems from this early injury (9 years old according to Kivel and others)?

Secondly, how about an autopsy (Is that possible in the Jewish Orthodox religion?) of Aron's sister? Was she mentally ill? Interesting that Aron supposedly told his second ex-wife that his sister died from hitting her head "after mixing up her medication."

He altered his appearance (beard); apologized for his wrongdoing (in confession); held a job for years however menial; knew to get rid of the body.

Aron's mother died from cancer about 10 years ago according to "family friends."

Yeah. My guess, is crazy as a fox.

http://articles.nydailynews.com/2011-07-14/news/29788696_1_roommate-marriage-mental-problems

I get local NY news. The 5pm news just game on and they're saying they're expecting a news conference for the indictment.

DA says evidence in Aron's apartment could connect him to other children.

Conference expected at 5:15pm

With all due respect, I seriously doubt that NYPD scratched up Aron's arms and/or planted pharmaceuticals in Aron's apartment.

Muscle relaxants and pain medication could be prescribed for back pain Aron told NYPD he suffered from:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/tragic_boy_fought_till_end_gdo1SamYbOgMjlvMs94P9J

Aron told police that he drove Leiby to the wedding, but left early due to back pain and took the boy back to his attic apartment, "thinking I'd bring him to his house the next day."

The family is sleeping today because the shiva is over. Leiby's mom and dad still don't know any of the details of Leiby's murder.

This is so heartbreaking. When they find out, just knowing what they are going to go through, the pain. It's horrible.

Is LA permitted to talk to his family members via phone at Bellevue? He isn't allowed visitors and so far only his lawyers have been allowed in to speak with him.

Is LA permitted to meet with his rabbi if he wanted to or did LA loose all his religious rights and freedoms?

Press Conference:

Bklyn DA: Charles Hynes

Attorneys assigned to case:

Assistant District Attorney Julie Rendelman: (Horace Moore conviction-on top count)
Linda Wyman (Nixzmary Brown-7 year old c abuse and murder victim: conviction in case)

Bklyn DA

-head, torso and legs (removed) in the dumpster
-COD: acute intoxication, followed by smothering

8 count indictment handed down an hour ago
incl 2 counts of felony murder
max punishment-Life Wout Parole

DA

we believe we have enough evidence to show child in Monsey - wedding

example: a gasoline station t child used the restroom in

Epiph is furious.

-no evidence of sexual abuse
-kept more than 12 hours with an intent to kill based on t ingestion of the medication
-ingested orally

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
?Unicorn/Fkboi?
Back