Rebecca Nalepa - suicide or murder? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

The first thing I noticed about the position or her body is that it looks like her body was already stiff before anyone tried to render aid.

Paramedics had obviously already been there- hence the medical equipment lying near the body. If her bindings had been cut after her body was stiff, the arms would remain behind the back until the rigor had passed, as I understand it. I am no professional.

I think she was bound for quite awhile, and probably long dead before the 911 call went out.

Also, notice the outside stairs which seem to lead from the upper floor of the guest house to the courtyard. It is as if the person who left her hanging there intended to shock the brother when he emerged from his room for breakfast!

I don't think the brother did it. I think he was a convenient patsy. How much you want to bet that the brotherly relationship has always been antagonistic?

Does anyone else think it looks like she was wearing red high heels and a black scarf covering her hair and part of her shoulders?

JMO

Your post that I responded to was about the chandelier.

My response was about the chandelier.

and my response pointed to the fact that just because it's reported in the MSM doesn't make it true. Especially since there has been so much contradictory information printed thus far.

My opinion is the chandelier wasn't involved at all. I think the tidbit was gleaned by a reporter from a neighbor or tourist lurking around the scence and interviewed. I could be very wrong, but that's my opinion and for now.....I'm sticking to it:)

The first thing I noticed about the position or her body is that it looks like her body was already stiff before anyone tried to render aid.

Paramedics had obviously already been there- hence the medical equipment lying near the body. If her bindings had been cut after her body was stiff, the arms would remain behind the back until the rigor had passed, as I understand it. I am no professional.

I think she was bound for quite awhile, and probably long dead before the 911 call went out.

Also, notice the outside stairs which seem to lead from the upper floor of the guest house to the courtyard. It is as if the person who left her hanging there intended to shock the brother when he emerged from his room for breakfast!

I don't think the brother did it. I think he was a convenient patsy. How much you want to bet that the brotherly relationship has always been antagonistic?

Does anyone else think it looks like she was wearing red high heels and a black scarf covering her hair and part of her shoulders?

JMO

BBM I too think she was long dead before 911 was called and I agree about the rigor. BUT If she were indeed hanging all that time her legs wouldn't pull up like that due to gravity. Had she been laying on the ground and not hung her legs would have contracted like that.

This is a very SHOCKING way to commit suicide IMO. Hanging naked in an open courtyard. Hanging from neck, hands bound behind back, feet bound - imagine seeing that! Horrifying! If she did commit suicide she was sending some kind of shocking message (guilt, anger at being blamed??). If it was homicide the killer surely was sending a shocking message (you didn't watch the kid, you did something to the kid, you keep your mouth shut about what you saw, etc).

and my response pointed to the fact that just because it's reported in the MSM doesn't make it true. Especially since there has been so much contradictory information printed thus far.

My opinion is the chandelier wasn't involved at all. I think the tidbit was gleaned by a reporter from a neighbor or tourist lurking around the scence and interviewed. I could be very wrong, but that's my opinion and for now.....I'm sticking to it:)

It will be interesting to see how these cases unfold.

They've just removed the close-up picture of her body from the Fox5 site. I saw it a few minutes ago, and when I went back to view it again, it was gone! There is still a wide angle shot there, but the close-up one clearly showed her feet still tied together and hands underneath her.

There were three photos of the body, and now there is only one.

edited: Now it's back up!

WARNING: GRAPHIC IMAGE:
http://media.trb.com/media/photo/2011-07/216060180-18163900.jpg

They've just removed the close-up picture of her body from the Fox5 site. I saw it a few minutes ago, and when I went back to view it again, it was gone! There is still a wide angle shot there, but the close-up one clearly showed her feet still tied together and hands underneath her.

There were three photos of the body, and now there is only one.

huh, well they are all there for me as of like 5 seconds ago

JMO

Good analysis ... it could explain why the pics look like they do.

I thought she had on red shoes also, but looking again it appears it could be thicker red binding (like scarves?) on her ankles, obscuring a lot of her feet. It looks like she has something dark/black around her neck *but it could be her hair and something blue like a scarf also off to the side.

I'm kind of agreeing that the brother did NOT do it, not sure why. And, I agree it could have been a set-up for him to find her because of the view from the guesthouse.

I think the only big items that was seen being removed were:

the table with broken leg from the courtyard area
an area rug
and a picture

but these were after RN was found, I believe they removed items on Friday.

I don't recall see anything being removed after Maxie's fall
:waitasec: wonder why/reason for removing the picture? I can understand removing the table and area rug but curious about the picture. Wondering if there was some evidence of a scuffle possibly and a picture was knocked off the wall.....maybe the rug was rumpled near the picture. Just pondering out loud.

BBM I too think she was long dead before 911 was called and I agree about the rigor. BUT If she were indeed hanging all that time her legs wouldn't pull up like that due to gravity. Had she been laying on the ground and not hung her legs would have contracted like that.

I tend to agree about the legs, Linda7NJ, though I do wonder if it is natural for the knees to bend a bit as the body swells.

I wonder if she died lying on her side, just as she is in the pic? If she was stiff, the body would naturally fall/roll to the position it lay in when rigor set in, wouldn't it? Makes sense to me!

Maybe someone bound her and left her lying somewhere, not expecting to find her dead in the AM, then tried to make it look like suicide? I think this person is either not very smart was in a full out panic, because it was a pitifully desperate attempt to disguise a murder, IMO!

JMO
I don't have a link, but have seen several times that she was still alive when paramedics first arrived.

I'm not sure the brother had anything to do with it either...

Max had a page
and I think GS had two, one had a different last name
They were originally set to private, two of them seem to have been removed. I still see one of the girl's. (Or did last night when I looked).

I didn't realize he had one also. I see GB with a name change (and probably changed to private).

An early post, I thought it would good to look back .... it does seem cold or strange they didn't say his Summer house. Ugh

why do you think so? not being snarky just curious, i can't see how it would be cold or strange really

Thanks, I've edited my post above to include a link to it.

It wasn't there on my second look through the gallery.

That keeps happening to me too. As I scroll through that gallery, sometimes the pics are there and sometimes they are not. To get them back I usually refresh the page and it works again or else I open the link again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeymourMann