IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes and how many times is he mentioned as just Spierer's boyfriend? And how many times is he mentioned in the sequence of who actually was with LS? As I said his name is hardly being mentioned - meaning in the media as a potential suspect and in the timeline of events except to say his absence. Sorry, if you want me to be even more verbose and spell out exactly what I mean in each and every post I shall.

Oh, yes, except that one story where apparently he tried to run down the reporter from WPIX in NY, but changed his mind just at the last second. Yes, of course he was in the media for that as well.

The driver of that car was never identified as Jesse Wolff
. And "last second" is a bit of an exaggeration. The car wasn't that close, and the reporter and camera man were never in any real danger of being run over.....

IMHO...it looks like an older man driving, and is probably Jesse's father.

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-new-developments-missing-coed,0,1000716.story

Does anyone think that ZO and others were at JR's apartment at 5 North during the 12:30-1:30 AM period?

Very good possibility. And id really like to know if ZO and friends stayed in town long after LS went missing.

Does anyone think that ZO and others were at JR's apartment at 5 North during the 12:30-1:30 AM period?

I don't see why not. And if he supplied or purchased coke then LS may have wanted to see him again later that night.

Take into consideration all the reports on Lauren's condition. Did you ever make the trip in that state, barefoot, without your phone for hours and having lost your keys on the street?

Good point. ;) I may have been extremely drunk, but always had keys, purse, shoes, etc.

I think her heading to JW's is a very unlikely scenario. For those who have stronger feelings about that happening, though, I wanted to point out the potential route she would've likely taken and ask about potential cameras that could've caught her (or that could've caught JW leaving his house). Since we haven't heard anything about her being on camera heading in that direction, I tend to believe she never set off for JW's house.

FWIW, my strongest feeling about what happened is northsider's scenario that s/he presented a few days ago.

The driver of that car was never identified as Jesse Wolff
. And "last second" is a bit of an exaggeration. The car wasn't that close, and the reporter and camera man were never in any real danger of being run over.....

IMHO...it looks like an older man driving, and is probably Jesse's father.

http://www.wpix.com/news/wpix-new-developments-missing-coed,0,1000716.story

I don't understand the non-photo of JR. Is it because he is mystery man or they couldn't find a photo or JR gets a pass?! P.s. Not directed to you personally.

There is a camera at 420 N Walnut that would have shown her up going up 9th as she crossed Walnut if she was on the south side of 9th.
There are cameras at 501 N. Walnut that would have shown her going up the north side of 9th.
The video was turned in to LE mid June.

There is a camera on the back side of Attorney Salzman building that would have shown her going up 10th toward walnut if she was on the north side of 10th. The video was turned into LE in mid June.

There are no cameras on the south side of 10th going from College toward Walnut.

If she had gone up the south side of 10th to Walnut, (closest to Waffle House), and turned south down Walnut staying on the west side, the camera at 501 N. Walnut would have picked her up. The video was turned in to LE mid June.

If she had gone up the south side of 10th to Walnut , (closest to Waffle House), and turned south down Walnut staying on the east side, the cameras at 420 N. Walnut would have picked her up. The video was turned in to LE in mid June.

No cameras at Mathers outside that I've seen.

Great info, Btown! Thanks!

Here ya go...

There is not one shred of evidence that he was anywhere but home that night and morning. For him to be involved it would mean that he would have left his house, which is a good several blocks from the area in question, undetected, in downtown Bloomington, where even though it was 3 or 4 am there are still people on the streets. He would be among people who surely knew him or at least his face because that is just the nature of Indiana University students and downtown Bloomington. He is the only PIO that has not been absolutely placed either at Smallwood, 5 North, and/or both.

She could have walked to his place. Many threads ago someone pointed out a way that she could have gone there and remained off camera

LE agreed at one point that JW was a POI and as far as I know have not since said he is no longer a POI.

As far as LE making any arrests with charges regarding Lauren's disappearance, I don't think it will happen. There are many cases similar to this, with a very suspicious POI or even suspect, that have not moved forward at all without the victim being found. Regardless of the comparitively few number of crimes prosecuted without a body, LE does not do this as a rule. It is the exception and usually there is a something of a crime scene left behind.

Well I do believe this I don't think the Spierer's will be leaving Bloomington without their daughter.I think they will be taking residence there.I heard they even hired a PI to help out.Just like Natalie Holloway's mom will never give up,I believe the Spierer's are just as determined.If it were my daughter I would be pitching a tent if I had to.Nothing would stop me.You love them that much and it is forever

I don't understand the non-photo of JR. Is it because he is mystery man or they couldn't find a photo or JR gets a pass?! P.s. Not directed to you personally.

Haha, if I remember correctly, for a while all the news outlets were posting the wrong pic of JR. Instead they were publishing a picture of one of his friends who appeared in his FB profile pic. Then suddenly some news organization got his mugshot and everyone finally saw what he looked like....but for whatever reason it seemed to take a while to get an actual picture of him in the news.

Well I do believe this I don't think the Spierer's will be leaving Bloomington without their daughter.I think they will be taking residence there.I heard they even hired a PI to help out.Just like Natalie Holloway's mom will never give up,I believe the Spierer's are just as determined.If it were my daughter I would be pitching a tent if I had to.Nothing would stop me.You love them that much and it is forever

Natalee's mom had to leave Aruba after a few weeks...it didn't mean she stopped looking for her, but I won't blame the Spierers if they eventually need or want to go back to NY, to what is familiar. There is only so much they can do.

Haha, if I remember correctly, for a while all the news outlets were posting the wrong pic of JR. Instead they were publishing a picture of one of his friends who appeared in his FB profile pic. Then suddenly some news organization got his mugshot and everyone finally saw what he looked like....but for whatever reason it seemed to take a while to get an actual picture of him in the news.

Yes that was wild. It is such a metaphor for his behavior through this ordeal!

She could have walked to his place. Many threads ago someone pointed out a way that she could have gone there and remained off camera

Check out Btown's post a few above yours. It points out a lot of potential cameras she would've passed depending on which route she took. I find it unlikely she wouldn't have passed any of those places on her walk to JW's. All of the footage from those cameras have been turned in to LE, according to Btown.

JW has probably the clearest motive that LE has seen

There is no "motive" for an overdose or heart attack, so you must believe that this was a crime of violence rather than the accidental death that is suggested by widespread rumors and reports that LS, who had a heart condition, had engaged in heavy drug use and was highly impaired shortly before her disappearance. Taking that as a given, are you really saying that JW, her boyfriend (and there is no solid evidence that they were anything but), had greater motive and opportunity to kill her than one or more of the three to four people to last see her in that highly impaired state had to take advantage of her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenHarrison