Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if it's her she should feel right at home:

Ohio State vacates wins from 2010 season, imposes probation

Response to NCAA allegations over memorabilia-for-cash scandal came Friday
Vacating wins from 2010 season including Sugar Bowl, imposing 2-year probation
Also waiving fine imposed on Jim Tressel, changing 'resignation' to 'retirement'

COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) -- Ohio State's 2010 Big Ten championship, its 12-1 season, its victories over rival Michigan and in the Sugar Bowl - all gone. Coach Jim Tressel is out and so is star quarterback Terrelle Pryor.
Left behind: two years of self-imposed probation.
MANDEL: Self-imposed penalty may fit the crime
The question now is whether it will be enough to save Ohio State football from more severe penalties in an upcoming trip to see the NCAA committee on infractions.
In response to NCAA violations committed by football players who traded autographs and memorabilia for cash and tattoos - and by a coach who covered it up

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...ate-ncaa-response.ap/index.html#ixzz1TyKFMooZ

:giggle:

wow @ the conspiracy theorists... yes it is her. criticize the things that matter, but picking apart her looks seems petty given that I'm sure most people behind these keyboards weigh more than this girl who is "huge". Plus, focusing on the physical really only brings you to down to the superficial level you view her to be on and [is one of the things you] despise her for.

anyway, pretty stupid to out herself on purpose so IDK about that, as her safety will now be at even bigger risk since people know where she is. she should have worn a blonde wig under the hat and sunglasses.

I thought that people were simply trying to figure out if this was actually FCA. If weight and other physical traits are the only thing by which a person may deduce wheather it is her or not...I understand that.
To acknowledge that she is "HUGE." What kind of judgement is that??? A little judgemental yourself...ya think???
I do not despise her for her outward appearance. She is just naturally bad and based on that appears ugly to me no matter the disguise.
Do I think it is her? Not sure and I would say 50/50 chance that it is or is not.
MOO and you do not need to agree with me. I am a not a "huge woman." I do know ugly when I see it and it usally comes from the algae eaters within our society. Adults should not murder children and simply walk away and go shopping.

I think this one is quite telling. The same "look" we've seen in court many times. Pulling down her shirt and the open mouth "gasping for air".

Still on the fence whether it's her or not. She certainly has similar features but her weight gain is questionable.

casey_Anthony_080311_015_full.jpg

That's the one that convinced me. That is typical FCA fishmouth breathing.

I am not 100% convinced that this is Casey. These photos were taken on 3 different occasions and yet there are no photos of her coming out of a home, or hotel etc. My gut is telling me this is not Casey.

Also, I just don't feel that Baez would even allow her to walk so freely around town.

I have to look for some court photos of Casey when she was a bit heavier at one point to see how her body changed.

I think people are forgetting a couple of things about where she is staying or pics with her coming out of her home. There is no way a pap is going to take a picture of where she is staying and alert the rest of the world to just come on over, snap a few pics and take some money out of their pockets - they'll want this location for themselves as long as they can - IMO.

And not directed at anyone - but have you looked at the helmets that are called bras these days. They can make an ordinary person look huge - and try to find one that isn't full of foam, immobile, padded and whatever! Very hard to do. Why get a boob job?

The day she was found innocent. Front tooth touches the second tooth and it is straight. It is also whiter then the whites of her eyes.

636_Casey-Anthony-2-1-1.jpg

2fa2c0ff.jpg

IMO It's her!
I think this is KC's way of getting a little spending cash-not wanting a big payday yet cause civil cases are coming and she doesn't want much in the bank.
However, this serves 2 purposes-
1-keeps up the interest in Where in the World is Casey Anthony? Here I am!!:seeya:
2-Gives her some cash so she doesn't have to keep calling JB or CM to send her some cause ya know it's not like she can go to Amscott!!:floorlaugh:
I guess KC and somebody are getting some use out of the camera JB gave her!!:fence:

I virtually traveled throughout a lot of the OSU campus (It is HUGE!) and this is what I've found.... the dark light poles are only found in the campus area, the rest of town has normal wooden poles (that I've seen).

Every place I've noticed to closely resemble the photos have nice new and neat looking sidewalks, the pics have broken sidewalks with grass growing in them. And, a lot of the streets are larger, the pics look to have smaller, undefined (not beautiful edges, etc) streets. I'm guessing this is residential, I'm just having a hard time finding a run-down residential area on campus.
I lived on 7th Ave for a year just south of campus, in an attic apt. The only entrance was a metal fire escape. It was run down! I can't believe the change now that I look on Google street. I can't even find my house. I'm looking also for that crooked sick little tree seen in one of the pictures.

That's the one that convinced me. That is typical FCA fishmouth breathing.

Keep in mind what you see (mannerisms, etc), everyone else saw as well and if one was trying to 'spoof' her, they would try to do exactly what she would do. It's a little too convienient that she would do all those things, disguise herself but not completely disguise herself that made her look unrecognizable.

So, it's either her and it's staged or it's not her and it's staged IMO.

IMO It's her!
I think this is KC's way of getting a little spending cash-not wanting a big payday yet cause civil cases are coming and she doesn't want much in the bank.
However, this serves 2 purposes-
1-keeps up the interest in Where in the World is Casey Anthony? Here I am!!:seeya:
2-Gives her some cash so she doesn't have to keep calling JB or CM to send her some cause ya know it's not like she can go to Amscott!!:floorlaugh:
I guess KC and somebody are getting some use out of the camera JB gave her!!:fence:

BBM

Well, judging by this thread she's certainly succeeded with point number 1.

Oh, it's her-- she carries her arms so oddly, and kicks her feet up directly behind her when she walks. Cell phone equals short leash, imo.

And, thanks for pointing out the signature style of chain wearing Cindy, Mallory, and now KC have... there's no coincidence there.

I love the fact that none of them are making a buck off of these. :)

TMZ paid someone for these photos. Baez is behind these IMO.
She looks at the camera in a few of the photos.

TMZ paid someone for these photos. Baez is behind these IMO.
She looks at the camera in a few of the photos.

This is why i'm almost positive it's staged whether it's her or not. It's almost like she knows she's in a photo shoot. She's not trying to cover her face or trying to get somewhere where they can't picture her either.

What if it's not her? Is it her fault that she 'looks' like Casey Anthony?
Well then, she shouldn't have said it was and taken the payoff from the photogs! I'm with those that say these were staged. Otherwise, why not more detail? Where did she come from? Where did she go? We are witnessing KC "at work." Wonder if it counts with Orange County probation.

And I fell for it. I'll have to be more careful in the future.

I don't really care if it's her or not. The photo I'm waiting to see is her mugshot after she's emptied JB's checking account.

old pictures to compare:

aafxg4.jpg

29c5slg.jpg

2cs9q1g.jpg

Watch her stride as she nears the door, the TMZ pics match up.[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzkTCirIwXs&feature=relmfu"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SzkTCirIwXs&feature=relmfu[/ame]

Interesting....absence of a purse in both pictures and yet she is clearly shopping???

Oh its her alright. I think in the first pic she tried to disguise herself. It almost looks like she has stuck something on her nose ala Mrs Doubtfire. And she is hiding the ears with the hair and the cap.

She has put on weight because she has been eating NON STOP and sitting in her sad little hotel room, alone, waiting for JB to txt her and let her know the MILLIONS ARE ROLLIN' IN.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA. Not gonna happen FICA.

I think this is HILARIOUS. It tells us SO MUCH. The *lawyers* got her as faaaar away from them as they could. IF they have put her in a PUBLIC hotel, then they care NOT A JOT for her safety, despite their announcements to the contrary. And she is wandering around wearing different clothes and fake noses (ok, maybe its not a fake nose but it LOOKS LIKE ONE TO ME) I bet a years wages she was on STRICT INSTRUCTIONS to say inside but oooohhhh no. She just HAD to go slap on a disguise and go shopping. Her modus operandi has not changed one bit. Do the stupidest and most obvious thing possible. She truly is her own worse enemy. (and that makes me giddy :) )

The eyebrows are the same. Hers are pretty distinctive.

Casey Anthony Ohio Spotting in Youngstown, EXCLUSIVE
snip-
Over the weekend, one LALATE reader wrote Anthony was spotted in Youngstown. “Casey Anthony was spotted by me at Handles Ice cream…” wrote the resident. “I yelled out “Casey” she turned and hurried to a waiting car so the good people of y-town [Youngstown heard it].”

Casey was born in Ohio, her family is still in Ohio, including her aunt and uncle Kathy and Charles C. Eddy Jr. But those family members don’t live in Columbus. Rather their homes and businesses are north east.

The plane which transported Casey from Orlando to Columbus allegedly is owned by a person in the automotive business in Columbus. Anthony’s uncle, Chuck Eddy (aka Charles C Eddy Jr), is Region III Vice Chairman of NADA (the National Automobile Dealership Association). He is also on the Board of Directors of NADA representing Ohio.

http://news.lalate.com/2011/08/03/casey-anthony-ohio-spotting-in-youngstown-exclusive/

casey_Anthony_080311_07_full.jpg
[/IMG]
Does anyone find a picture of her that we can compare the ear line I marked here. It's very horizontal looking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tici