Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 8 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, tests could include fiber matching, things like that, if in fact there was a blanket.

I think that it is very obvious that we are pretty well split about how we all feel about the way the family is acting in the aftermath of Celina's death. I don't think we should spend time discussing it - either saying how touching you find it, or how inappropriate - either way people are going to want to disagree with you. And it really does not matter to the case, does it? So I was hoping maybe we could not talk about it as much as we have been until it does matter (if ever).

this is just a request for you all to think about, as I have no more say here than anyone else...

Someone else posted this link earlier it from a Seacaucus NJ paper.

"During police investigation, it was found that 11 year old New Hampshire Girl Celina Cass had mysteriously disappeared, according to her stepfather Wendell Noyes. Celina Cass was last seen in her bedroom, playing a computer game, the night of July 25, 2011. Wendell Noyes was seen in the driveway before discovering the body of Celina Cass in the Connecticut River. There are still no suspects and Noyes, who was medically discharged from the Air Force as mentally ill, has been uncooperative to answer police queries."

Are there any other reports of Wendell Noyes being in the driveway after 9 p.m.?

Also if CC death was drowning, accidental or otherwise, wouldn't that have shown up in the autopsy result? Toxicoligy reports have nothing to do with drowning...

Does anyone know why, if CC's body was found at 10:30 or so, was it not recovered until almost 7 hours later? That seems like an inordinate amount of time.

wondered that myself.

Are there any other reports of Wendell Noyes being in the driveway after 9 p.m.?

The sentence was referring to him being found lying in the driveway right before they announced the discovery of her body, not the night of her disappearance.

Well this woman w/the red hair is not LCN's sister like I had assumed. By looking at her FB page, I don't think she's related at all, she just says LCN is a friend.
110729-celina-cass-missing-hmed-02.grid-6x2.jpg

HeinekenMan found that Black Hawks have sonar and here is a story how one was used to search for a missing State Trooper in a flood.
http://www.kctv5.com/story/15190104/missouri-highway-patrol-trooper-dog-missing-near-big-lake

Not to be snarky or anything, and not directed at you for sure, but do any of us remember WHERE we heard about the Black Hawk in the recovery? I specifically remember theorizing it was because of the weather (there were storms to the west I think) I thought it was the scanner but I just went over the whole thread and it isn't there. Now I am thinking it was on one of those live feed threads we had from WMUR.
I just want to find it and re-read it, sigh.

Well this woman w/the red hair is not LCN's sister like I had assumed. By looking at her FB page, I don't think she's related at all, she just says LCN is a friend.

No LCN's sister is petite and very olive complexion and very dark hair. She's in lots of the pictures.

Not to be snarky or anything, and not directed at you for sure, but do any of us remember WHERE we heard about the Black Hawk in the recovery? I specifically remember theorizing it was because of the weather (there were storms to the west I think) I thought it was the scanner but I just went over the whole thread and it isn't there. Now I am thinking it was on one of those live feed threads we had from WMUR.

It was in one of these threads-a poster from the New England area (iirc) mentioned the blackhawk being requested. I don't believe I have seen it referred to at all in any news account. imo

This thread is where I think that we started discussing it. If not this page, it is one that is close and is first attributed to scanner chatter.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=146000&page=39

The memorial tonight is being referred to as a "celebration" of Celina's life. This is typical for New England and it will be a joyous, not a somber event. This type of "party", if you will, is very commonplace around here. Even the wakes here are no longer somber, mournful affairs. They are respectful, but there's also a lot of laughing, joking, etc. The festival honoring Celina was right in line with what has become fairly traditional here.

Its fine to celebrate a person but the circumstance in this funeral are different IMO. There was a terrible murder of an innocent little girl and the sicko that did is still out there someplace. If I lived in that community I would be so worried. Just seems odd to me.

I have always remembered hearing it while listening to the scanner live feed that day. I don't know if it was ever posted in the thread. JMO

People were implying that was CC's sister. I could not imagine how it could be she certainly is not 13 years old. ty

Thanks everyone - it's probably there but I missed it. I do remember it on the scanner thread though. It's been a long day so I'm off to bed...... at least soon.

I agree 100%, I'm just outraged that this child died a senseless death. I want to see my feelings and thoughts in the townspeople. I've cried over this little girls death several times, I can barely talk to my husband about it w/o crying. Yet there doesn't seem to be that sense of upset in the town. Not to say they aren't sad, but there does seem to be a lack of emotion, in general.

BBM

Have you personally ever lived in a hamlet, village, or small town in northern New England?

I seem to remember s'thing about the local helicopters were not strong enough and/or
did not have the right equipment for recovery, so they called in a Black Hawk.

I remember at WMUR people asking why the recovery was taking so long, and were told: waiting for the Black Hawk.

I wonder if it is possible that the towns people are not freaking out about who could have done it etc because although its not official, they know what happened, who did it. Small town...close knit...just my opinion of course...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgreen63