ARUBA - Robyn Gardner, 35, Maryland woman missing in Aruba, 2 Aug 2011 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he had changed when they reached the rocky point in their car at 4 p.m. They then laid down on the beach together, and he proceeded to have sex with her as it was secluded there. He accidentally killed her with his aggressive actions, then put his swimming trunks on and put her bikini back on. He then swam her out as far as he could, nearly drowning in the process. Then he got back to shore, drove back up to the restaurant, fumbled around up there on what to do for 20 minutes, then located someone in the back of the restaurant and told them to call the police. That's what I think may have happened.

Ok, so these are your thougts... speculation
I appreciate it

But I am asking if anyone has heard any fact on these things

would you like to enlighten me?

Drug users use "medicine" that you or I might use for one specific purpose for enjoyment..... so they can enjoy the buzz......comfortably numb.

For example, you might be prescribed vicodin for pain from a pulled tooth. A "drug user" would use it for the buzz. Oxycontin, same thing. That's why there are so many people addicted to what we used to call "downers". Sleeping pills are similarly used, and that's why in many stores you have to ask at the counter for sudafed and benadryl. They can be used as part of another "drug".

GG is the one who said she took a "sleeping pill". It could have been that, or it could have been any number of other things. Why believe him about this but nearly nothing else?

Ok, so these are your thougts... speculation
I appreciate it

But I am asking if anyone has heard any fact on these things

My earlier post stated what is known. There is a report that he was wearing street clothes and she was in her bikini at the restaurant. I don't have a link handy to it, I saw it some time ago.

Thanks for the link. Not wanting to be harsh, or anything, but I've done quite a bit of photography, and sorry to say, but, the daughter just does not appear to have what is required to be a tradional model (runway/photo).

colsonothermodel.jpg

Ref: Dailymail link; above

Drug users use "medicine" that you or I might use for one specific purpose for enjoyment..... so they can enjoy the buzz......comfortably numb.

For example, you might be prescribed vicodin for pain from a pulled tooth. A "drug user" would use it for the buzz. Oxycontin, same thing. That's why there are so many people addicted to what we used to call "downers". Sleeping pills are similarly used, and that's why in many stores you have to ask at the counter for sudafed and benadryl. They can be used as part of another "drug".

GG is the one who said she took a "sleeping pill". It could have been that, or it could have been any number of other things. Why believe him about this but nearly nothing else?
\

Thank you kindly for the 411. I lead a sheltered life I guess. :waitasec:

Has anyone thought that maybe they went to the place where she came up missing to take more photos. I personally think from looking at the links posted yesterday of the models and the pic was there of RG with the other girl. I believe Miss Gardner dabbled a bit in making money with *advertiser censored* pics too, but of course JMO. I have knowledge of adultfriend***der that was mentioned yesterday. I had a boyfriend that was a member of the site and from what I saw of it 15 years ago or so, there are all kinds of model shots to make people think these are actual people you could meet. He was a member and it was pretty much the demise of our relationship needless to say. It is certainly possible that RG and GG could have been involved in a make money deal with photos. I still have to say, peeps, this could have been an accident although my hinky meter says different but it isn't at full tilt. It is a shady situation.

I think they could have gone to that secluded spot to have sex and then decided to go into the water afterward.

Regarding GG stating at the airport that his traveling companion took another flight. Would he have been asked at the airport where RG was? Or did he just offer up this info? I've never left without my traveling companion so was just curious if you would be asked.

Also, did he just check out of the hotel & leave all RG's stuff in the room? Of course her mother was there, maybe she took RG's stuff? I suppose we have no way of knowing these little details....

Similarly, why believe what she said ... she told her boyfriend of 2 years that GVG was gay, that she was visiting her parents in Orlando and that her family surprised her with a trip to Aruba. She may have told GVG that it was a sleeping pill whereas it was something completely different.

Thanks for the link. Not wanting to be harsh, or anything, but I've done quite a bit of photography, and sorry to say, but, the daughter just does not appear to have what is required to be a tradional model (runway/photo).

colsonothermodel.jpg

Ref: Dailymail link; above

I thought the same thing LOL. But the other pic of her isnt too bad, hardly looks like the one of her with her mom. I would post it, but if you can't copy & paste I'm lost LOL.

Also, on HLN the other night when this mom & daughter were on, hubs said mom claimed she had been modeling for 20 years. I don't think mom looks like the model type either.

My earlier post stated what is known. There is a report that he was wearing street clothes and she was in her bikini at the restaurant. I don't have a link handy to it, I saw it some time ago.

Yes I know that, i am not asking about the bikini
I asked different questions about the clothing
If there is anything in the report about shoes, when he changed, where his street clothes are

His ticket might have indicated in some way he was traveling with someone. Just a guess.

I thought the same thing LOL. But the other pic of her isnt too bad, hardly looks like the one of her with her mom. I would post it, but if you can't copy & paste I'm lost LOL.

Also, on HLN the other night when this mom & daughter were on, hubs said mom claimed she had been modeling for 20 years. I don't think mom looks like the model type either.

It has been suggested that the other photos of her were taken when she was younger - so a couple of years old. Mom doesn't look like a model to me either. I think the term "model" has been very loosely applied in relation to all aspects of this missing person's case.

Yes I know that, i am not asking about the bikini
I asked different questions about the clothing
If there is anything in the report about shoes, when he changed, where his street clothes are

No reports about clothes or snorkeling equipment ... but the contents of his car have not been reported. Since the first photos of him on the beach have him wearing swim trunks and running shoes and the later ones have him dressed in shirt and pants, it's quite likely that they both had a change of clothes in the car.

With each passing day the likelihood of finding her body goes down. It would seem the only way of determining what really happened is to get a confession.

If he didn't plan on killing her, but accidentally did so during aggressive sex, what would he be charged with under Aruba law and what would his likely sentence be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ari76